Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career - Career (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career (55831 Views)

Policeman, Oluwa Oscar Lam: "I Took This Job Knowing I May Never Get Rich" / Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] / Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 01, 2016
Chanchit:

I've been on ban for a while, just got my release. Of cause 'twas not in the negative, I didn't say more than "hi" I can resend it if there's still need, but if not, no problem.

Yeah. It would be nice to hear from you again. PM me, if you can. I want to get to know you more.

I have just replied your mail. Check your inbox and reply soonest.
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by Chanchit: 8:33am On Apr 01, 2016
aluk:

Yeah. It would be nice to hear from you again. PM me, if you can. I want to get to know you more.

Owk. You can check ur mail now.
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
Chanchit:

Owk. You can check ur mail now.

I have replied your mail. Check your inbox.
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by Chanchit: 3:50pm On Apr 01, 2016
aluk:

I have replied your mail. Check your inbox.

Replied.
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by JohnieWalker(m): 5:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
MrImole:

What

You may never make heaven with the way you're going...
Angel Lasisi thank you
Re: Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career by smileysmiley(f): 8:48am On Apr 03, 2016
Going through this Op's posts, I've concluded that he is a slowpoke... You just dey mumu yourself everywhere

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Salary For Conhess 07? / My Bitter Experience Doing A Security Guard Job / NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.