Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,719 members, 7,813,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead (55989 Views)

Lasisi Hadji Alli Dies: Oldest Practising Surveyor In Nigeria Is Dead / Timilehin Bello, Meet Media Panache Nigeria CEO: "I Enjoy Being My Own Boss" / Kayode Bello, The Lawless School, And The Hijab Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by nairalandkachy1: 10:09am On Dec 11, 2023
The death of Aisha Bello Mustapha (formerly Aisha Katung), a renowned broadcaster of the Nigerian Television Authority(NTA), has sent shockwaves across social media.

She was popular with the Network News at Nine, alongside another Veteran, Cyril Stober.

The tragic news of her demise emerged today, Monday, December 11, prompting an outpouring of reactions from Nigerians.

Details surrounding the cause of her death remain undisclosed at this time. Here are six key facts encapsulating the life and legacy of Aisha.

Retirement and Years of Service: After an extensive 35-year tenure, Aisha retired in May 2022, concluding a remarkable career within the broadcasting industry.

Skill set and Expertise: Aisha versatile skill set spanned journalism, television production, broadcasting, editing, and her notable role as the General Manager of NTA Parliament. Her professionalism and distinctive style solidified her as one of NTA’s most esteemed voices, leaving an indelible mark on the broadcast industry.

Impact in Media: Aisha Bello’s legacy in Nigerian media is profound. Aisha began her journey at NTA, rising to the role of Assistant Director of News and later becoming the General Manager of NTA Parliament and also featuring as one of the well-known broadcasters on NTA Network News during the ’90s and early 2000s..

Educational Background: Rooted in her pursuit of knowledge, she earned a Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication/Media Studies from Ahmadu Bello University.

Funeral Arrangements: A reliable source within NTA revealed that Aisha Bello Mustapha’s funeral prayer is scheduled for Monday at 1 pm in the National Mosque in Abuja.

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/12/11/popular-nta-broadcaster-aisha-bello-is-dead-five-key-facts-about-her/?amp=1

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by God1000(m): 10:14am On Dec 11, 2023
Sad, may her soul rest in peace.

She lived an impactful life

190 Likes 13 Shares

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by GOFRONT(m): 10:18am On Dec 11, 2023
Weeew.......Inna lilahi RIP Aisha

Pls Indomie Generation keep off this thread....

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Franzinni: 10:22am On Dec 11, 2023
Death is a natural part of reality, life is not possible without death, infact everything you eat to stay alive, must come from death ! The plants, the animals everything !!!

Rip madam ... On to another state

37 Likes

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by clefstone(m): 10:24am On Dec 11, 2023
Fine woman with round face that year known for changing her surname every other year. Was amazed to find out that she hails Paiko in Niger State. She will be missed

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by slaawomirr: 10:32am On Dec 11, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Rest in peace
Everyday we gamble with death, one day we will lose
This is the reality that most stupid humans don't want to accept

You will ask someone what is keeping you alive the idiot will say grace of God

So I will be like are you so stupid that you don't know that what happens to mr A will surely happen to Mr B. The difference is time

There is no grace anywhere protecting you. If you use the word grace of God So what now happened to the forty thousands people that died in Turkey earthquake. So there is no one among the forty thousands that have the grace of God

Christianity, religion and God is an embarrassing human practice of convincing the mind to ignore common sense, logic, reason and evidence while blindly believing in ancient fairy tales.
It encourages it’s followers to value faith over facts and reality. It makes it’s followers proud instead of being ashamed of their ignorancea and stupidity

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Flame333: 10:32am On Dec 11, 2023
Loved her broadcasting back then..

Rest on madam

19 Likes

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by PinkNature: 10:33am On Dec 11, 2023
I used to watch her as a kid.

36 Likes

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by saintkel(m): 10:33am On Dec 11, 2023
GOFRONT:
Weeew.......Inna lilahi RIP Aisha

Pls Indomie Generation keep off this thread....
indomie or sphaghetti ni, we know her so well

15 Likes

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by tikristinimi21: 10:33am On Dec 11, 2023
It is well
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by edungene7: 10:34am On Dec 11, 2023
Eyah she will be missed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by peteofi(m): 10:34am On Dec 11, 2023
RIP ma. She was among the trailblazers in NTA.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by BigDawsNet: 10:34am On Dec 11, 2023
May her soul rest in peace

3 Likes

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Obviouslyblunt: 10:34am On Dec 11, 2023
Prolly sang the praises of bad governance while employed.

2 Likes

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by nearline(m): 10:34am On Dec 11, 2023
Back when newscasters were celebrities. RIP to her.

33 Likes

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by happney65: 10:35am On Dec 11, 2023
Aisha Bello. Herself,Ruth benamisai Opia and Cyril stober ,late Yinka Craig,Saddiq dabbar, though those two were not newscasters and others held the Airways spell bound then

GenZ children cannot know her

May she rest in peace

27 Likes

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Racoon(m): 10:35am On Dec 11, 2023
Oops! One of the NTA with the coolest mien back then. Rest in peace madam.

6 Likes

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Jarchi(m): 10:35am On Dec 11, 2023

° Brodaman, She served well. That's a national hero, they are the joys of the news not the actual news. The way they bring the news is beautiful but the editors, media and crew make them look like jokes. May her beautiful soul rest in perfect peace
Cyril no wan retire again, old soldier never ... °
***Jarchi***

7 Likes

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Nahunger(m): 10:36am On Dec 11, 2023
May her soul rest in peace.

5 Likes

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by JoeEeL(m): 10:36am On Dec 11, 2023
After superstory, 8 - 9pm, na this woman face we dey see for 9 - 10pm NTA news.

Remember those days of no smartphones, no social media.

Just left with local tv stations, DSTV (for the rich), and sega / playstation 1 / playstation 2.

Mehn, technology must be appreciated and those who have played major and minor roles in it.

P.S, Who remembers one NTA news broadcasting session where the 2 female broadcasters were so carried away with heavy laughter not knowing that the session was still on record? I think it was Abike Dabiri

23 Likes

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Hotguy27: 10:36am On Dec 11, 2023
This is one sad thing about workers in Nigeria. Once they retire without proper plan, they fade away or die almost immediately.

6 Likes

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Bubu4Sea: 10:36am On Dec 11, 2023
I pray she gave her Life to Jesus b4 departing.

Only Jesus saves, that why He is called Messiah.

Surah 3:45
[And mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allāh gives you good tidings of a word1 from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary - distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to Allāh].

Messiah means Saviour, that's why Jesus is alive.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Samuelakindeji: 10:37am On Dec 11, 2023
Rest in peace, Madam Aisha

4 Likes

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by kuntash: 10:37am On Dec 11, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Rest in peace

Everyday we gamble with death, one day we will lose

damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Nigggggggggarrr!

sense dey your last line

11 Likes

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Okoroawusa: 10:37am On Dec 11, 2023
Sorry o!

I think she was the set after Ruth Benamesia and Elizabeth (I have forgotten her surname now)

9 Likes

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by zuzuonyi: 10:38am On Dec 11, 2023
Chai!

Growing up, NTA News was Aisha and Aisha was NTA News. Will be sorely missed. RIP, legend. undecided

10 Likes

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Woodshot: 10:38am On Dec 11, 2023
This world is not my home I'm just passing through..

Welcome to the network news at 9. I am Aisha Bello and here with me is Cyril Stober.

Rest well ma'am. All the sweet memories you created is ever green

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Olayinka779: 10:38am On Dec 11, 2023
So sad
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by HenryTimes: 10:39am On Dec 11, 2023
Aisha Bello, this woman made me love the name Aisha. May she rest in peace

11 Likes

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Okoroawusa: 10:39am On Dec 11, 2023
Obviouslyblunt:
Prolly sang the praises of bad governance while employed.
Rie nsi oku there!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics / I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife / Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.