Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

What Do You Think About This Logo ? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / What Do You Think About This Logo ? (2167 Views)

CHECK THIS LOGO....OUT! / LOGO DESIGN: Rate This Logo / I Need The Animated Version Of This Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About This Logo ? by prettytasha(f): 2:30pm On Mar 23, 2016
I co-own a website, and decided to design a logo for it , just with the help of YouTube videos tho am an amateur . what do u guys think

Re: What Do You Think About This Logo ? by mustfaith: 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
GUY?! U DO ILLEGALITY AND WANNA ADVERTISE?
SORRY IS YOUR NAME
Re: What Do You Think About This Logo ? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
I must confess, its ok, really ok. But then, that your site motto is a traffic inhibitor in my own opinion.
Re: What Do You Think About This Logo ? by mrphysics(m): 3:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
You did a nice design.
Re: What Do You Think About This Logo ? by Donald3d(m): 3:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
prettytasha:
I co-own a website, and decided to design a logo for it , just with the help of YouTube videos tho am an amateur . what do u guys think
hmm, not too good
Re: What Do You Think About This Logo ? by prettytasha(f): 3:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
AirSultan:
I must confess, its ok, really ok. But then, that your site motto is a traffic inhibitor in my own opinion.
OK gonna change it
Re: What Do You Think About This Logo ? by lodscott(m): 4:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
your logo wouldn't stand out, which should be one of the key qualities of a logo.and you should also learn about colours
Re: What Do You Think About This Logo ? by lodscott(m): 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
your site motto placement is off, I actually think the motto is really nice.if you know the market you want to attract the focus on them, which is what u did with the motto.
Re: What Do You Think About This Logo ? by prettytasha(f): 4:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
lodscott:
your site motto placement is off, I actually think the motto is really nice.if you know the market you want to attract the focus on them, which is what u did with the motto.
what do u suggest ? And do u know where I can get more tutorials
Re: What Do You Think About This Logo ? by prettytasha(f): 4:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
The whole idea behind the motto is like a site where you can download or buy things at a cheaper or free rate , its a virtual black market
Re: What Do You Think About This Logo ? by frinx: 7:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
That word "illegal" is either too strong or off the point you're trying to portray.
Nice design. Love the cart design.
Re: What Do You Think About This Logo ? by lodscott(m): 7:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
prettytasha:

what program are you using
Re: What Do You Think About This Logo ? by prettytasha(f): 7:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
lodscott:

what program are you using
Photoshop
Re: What Do You Think About This Logo ? by lodscott(m): 8:21pm On Mar 23, 2016
prettytasha:
Photoshop

ok, photoshop is rather inappropriate for logo designing, not that it can't be used, but a vector based program like Corel draw or adobe illustrator would be better.
but since Uv started with that and perhaps have time constraints to start learning a new program it would suffice.

there's a lot of good tutorials at "blog,udemy,com"
u can also check "http;//designscrazed,org/photoshop-logo-design-tutorials/"

your logo is okay if you don't care about the cart being a general icon and the logo of so many other online stores.then all I'd say is try a new background on the cart, so it comes to life n not too lively, try something like white. then move to motto closer upward to the name and let both of them start on the same line.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This Logo ? by DerrickM(m): 9:07am On Mar 26, 2016
I highly recommend these 3 amazing guys on YouTube that I've subscribed to their channels for a while now.

1) CreatnProcess - an awesome Indian freelance graphic designer so dope @making logos of any kind 2d or 3d using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop[www.youtube.com/user/creatnprocess]

2) TastyTuts by Gareth David - a UK based freelance graphic designer who treats a wide range of topics on Graphic Design in Photoshop,Illustrator and InDesign. All his videos are free but sometimes you have to pay for his exercise files whether in USD,GBP or EUR it's 2.50 using PayPal if he didn't make it free for download like "Multimedia Print" course [www.youtube.com/user/TastyTuts] Website:[www.tastytuts.com]

3) Andrei Oprinca(PSDBox) - A latin photo-manipulation artist who is something else on Photoshop [www.youtube.com/user/diphax] Website: [www.psdbox.com]

prettytasha:
Re: What Do You Think About This Logo ? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
Why is it called "The Black Store?"
Re: What Do You Think About This Logo ? by DerrickM(m): 10:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
smiley cheesy grin Good question @PRETTYTASHA over to you to answer that*lol*hehehehe*You know our people with their superstitious levels...Dem go wonder wonder Ooo...

66Kazna99:
Why is it called "The Black Store?"
Re: What Do You Think About This Logo ? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
DerrickM:
smiley cheesy grin Good question @PRETTYTASHA over to you to answer that*lol*hehehehe*You know our people with their superstitious levels...Dem go wonder wonder Ooo...

For real Derrick it's very suspicious o. Have they started selling juju online? You go fear now! cheesy
Re: What Do You Think About This Logo ? by aetel1: 8:58am On Mar 27, 2016
Graphic design is all about your imagination. Join the channel Logic Artz get 1 free graphic design of any sort for your fliers call cards etc. Channel C002F15C7 promo ends in May
Re: What Do You Think About This Logo ? by prettytasha(f): 3:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
DerrickM:

the website operates like a black market you get ? That's where the name and motto comes from , you can get things that are sold on google play store for free , crack version of softwares etc
Re: What Do You Think About This Logo ? by prettytasha(f): 3:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
Anyway this is a new logo I did in Corel draw and photoshop

Re: What Do You Think About This Logo ? by DerrickM(m): 6:47pm On Mar 28, 2016
Ok,I see. Not a site or business I really advise but you are already online. All the best in it...

prettytasha:
the website operates like a black market you get ? That's where the name and motto comes from , you can get things that are sold on google play store for free , crack version of softwares etc
Re: What Do You Think About This Logo ? by temmypotter(m): 11:25pm On Mar 29, 2016
prettytasha:
well, its amateurish like u rightly said.. And you will get better. However.. You should get pros to do your logos whilst improving on your design skills.. Seeing as its a formal, corporate venture.. Mediocrity shud not be condoned..some Quick tips for logos .. Simple.. Timely. Smart.. Creative. Straightforward.. And conceptual..

(1) (Reply)

Object Designs using Photoshop( Latest Nokia Truetalk ) / CNN Features Nigerian Cartoon Bino And Fino / The Beautiful Art Of Benin Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.