Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

CNN Features Nigerian Cartoon Bino And Fino - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / CNN Features Nigerian Cartoon Bino And Fino (2169 Views)

CNN Features Artist, Oresegun Olumide / How To Create A Cartoon Effect Of Your Photo Using Photoshop. / Behind The Scenes Of A Nigerian Cartoon Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CNN Features Nigerian Cartoon Bino And Fino by AdamuW: 8:11am On Feb 24, 2012
CNN Inside Africa had an interview with me about the Bino and Fino Nigerian educational cartoon we're producing. http://edition.cnn.com/2012/02/23/world/africa/nigeria-cartoon-bino-fino/?hpt=wo_bn7 

It was a fun one and I thought some of you might be interested in it. Have a good weekend.
Re: CNN Features Nigerian Cartoon Bino And Fino by zPixel(m): 12:58am On Feb 25, 2012
Congrats! Thanks for exposing our industry smiley
Re: CNN Features Nigerian Cartoon Bino And Fino by AdamuW: 7:54am On Feb 27, 2012
@Zpixel . Thanks man. We're ALL exposing our industry though. The competitions you have won for your work on the international front. The animations especially the political ones you do. Airing them on Youtube so people could get some light relief earlier on this year. It all goes in phases. Bino and Fino could tank and another project like the 'Things Fall Apart ' one from Xto or something from you could take over. We all just keep pushing.

Have a good week.
Re: CNN Features Nigerian Cartoon Bino And Fino by Aseye(m): 8:33am On Feb 27, 2012
very good one, its just the break the industry needs, at for the world to first know it exist here in Nigeria & that what its got to offer is also of good quality, this is what everyone would eant to relate with, good to see this
Re: CNN Features Nigerian Cartoon Bino And Fino by AdamuW: 7:54am On Mar 02, 2012
Aseye:

very good one, its just the break the industry needs, at for the world to first know it exist here in Nigeria & that what its got to offer is also of good quality, this is what everyone would eant to relate with, good to see this

Well it's a nice spotlight for a few seconds which will be forgotten soon so we keep pushing on. But as you said we have to let the world know about the industry in Nigeria. But more importantly we need to let Nigerians know we exist and to respect the profession. There's a lot more work to be done on that front because I know many people don't respect the sector, especially when it comes to paying for it.
Re: CNN Features Nigerian Cartoon Bino And Fino by Lafem(m): 6:09pm On Mar 04, 2012
@AdamuW: Congrats on the milestone, bro. Keep making us proud!
Re: CNN Features Nigerian Cartoon Bino And Fino by AdamuW: 10:32am On Mar 05, 2012
Lafem:

@AdamuW: Congrats on the milestone, bro. Keep making us proud!

Lafem. Thanks man. It's been a long time. How are things? I was actually thinking about where you might be and if you were still doing your pioneering work in the Nigerian animation field.
Re: CNN Features Nigerian Cartoon Bino And Fino by Lafem(m): 9:20pm On Mar 06, 2012
[b]@Adamu:[/b]Bros, I dey o. Actually, I've been 'cooking-up' some new stuff that I'll be unveiling soon, so be on the look-out.  wink I'm quite inspired by your persistent doggedness in pushing your work and putting it out there, that's the kind of spirit the industry needs to grow. Keep the fire burning.
Re: CNN Features Nigerian Cartoon Bino And Fino by AdamuW: 7:40am On Mar 16, 2012
@Lafem, good to see you are still cooking up stuff. Looking forward to seeing it. A while back you were threatening to leave the animation thing entirely so it's great to know you didn't.
Re: CNN Features Nigerian Cartoon Bino And Fino by jadeimage: 12:12pm On Mar 19, 2012
Guys, I sense that you guyscome from the same background. Whats the relation?

(1) (Reply)

Who Designs Glo,mtn,nokia,samsung Billboards?i Need A Designer / Must See!! Photorealistic Pen And Pencil Drawing By A 16yrs Old Nigerian / Gifts Of The Holy Spirit In Art Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.