Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Buhari Receives Officials Of NUPENG And PENGASSAN At State House (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Officials Of NUPENG And PENGASSAN At State House (Photos) (17535 Views)

Buhari Receives Governors Obiano And Akeredolu At State House(pics) / Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo With Namadi Sambo At State House Today / NUPENG And PENGASSAN Support Petrol Price Increase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives Officials Of NUPENG And PENGASSAN At State House (Photos) by mayorkyzo: 4:59pm On Mar 23, 2016
They should just look for a solution to the fuel scarcity...it's no longer a laughing matter...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Officials Of NUPENG And PENGASSAN At State House (Photos) by Goke7: 5:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
This is actually what most of those opposing PMB wants; ATTENTION

Reason for all the smiles.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Officials Of NUPENG And PENGASSAN At State House (Photos) by Justicealh3(m): 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
IamPatriotic:
These people should not be allowed to leave the Villa without been flogged, they're the monsters behind our problems in the oil sector.
I beg oooo.
Re: Buhari Receives Officials Of NUPENG And PENGASSAN At State House (Photos) by Newbiee: 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
#istandwithbuhari
Re: Buhari Receives Officials Of NUPENG And PENGASSAN At State House (Photos) by Abalado(f): 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
Buhari,hw i wish u can resign now,u dnt udst dis government again,pls can u invite me to rule 4just a month.
Re: Buhari Receives Officials Of NUPENG And PENGASSAN At State House (Photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 23, 2016
Group of corrupt lots who sold the conscience of NNPC staff for a trip to dubai and a few thousands of dollars.
Re: Buhari Receives Officials Of NUPENG And PENGASSAN At State House (Photos) by Jimmyking(m): 5:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
Good development. Oil and gas work always 'sweeting'. #mydreamjob#
Re: Buhari Receives Officials Of NUPENG And PENGASSAN At State House (Photos) by Jimmyking(m): 5:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
Good development. Oil and gas work always 'sweeting'. #mydreamjob#
Re: Buhari Receives Officials Of NUPENG And PENGASSAN At State House (Photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 23, 2016
mrmetoo1:
Abeg what was discussed and agreed. All these photos of them smiling is of no use to us. I'm sure none of them had to queue for hours to get to this appointment. Let's know what's going, so we for how long this hardship will continue and how they're making sure this stops happening in Nigeria.
It was an indoor meeting, no details was reveal, but the press will come up with info later.
Re: Buhari Receives Officials Of NUPENG And PENGASSAN At State House (Photos) by usmyak: 6:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
boboLIL:
Buhari is a threat to Nigeria...
To you or your interest ? ipob

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Officials Of NUPENG And PENGASSAN At State House (Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 23, 2016
Abalado:
Buhari,hw i wish u can resign now,u dnt udst dis government again,pls can u invite me to rule 4just a month.
I bet u things will get worst if u rule, is not buy mouth or imagination, it is easier say than done, that was how APC was making too much promises only to get into power to kw is not easy. I just pray things get better now that the budget has been pass in law by the Senate.
Re: Buhari Receives Officials Of NUPENG And PENGASSAN At State House (Photos) by Burger01(m): 6:10pm On Mar 23, 2016
HRich:
This one he has spent close to 7days in Nigeria hope all his well.
You people are very funny grin
Re: Buhari Receives Officials Of NUPENG And PENGASSAN At State House (Photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 6:10pm On Mar 23, 2016
boboLIL:
. Yours is valueless...
It is only valueless to people who are senseless
Re: Buhari Receives Officials Of NUPENG And PENGASSAN At State House (Photos) by Trust77: 6:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
Useless fools
Re: Buhari Receives Officials Of NUPENG And PENGASSAN At State House (Photos) by HRich(m): 7:01pm On Mar 23, 2016
Burger01:
You people are very funny grin
It's unlike him
Re: Buhari Receives Officials Of NUPENG And PENGASSAN At State House (Photos) by purpledferanmi1: 7:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
benedictnsi:
Dullardinhooo in chief, pedral refublic op Nigeria.... Sheegee grin........ See as he d laugh outwardly like say all is well with Nigeria...

Deep inside of him, he is very CONFUSED
The same position u can never attain, he's attained it twice. Shame on u.
Re: Buhari Receives Officials Of NUPENG And PENGASSAN At State House (Photos) by Zico5(m): 10:05pm On Mar 23, 2016
benedictnsi:
Dullardinhooo in chief, pedral refublic op Nigeria.... Sheegee grin........ See as he d laugh outwardly like say all is well with Nigeria...

Deep inside of him, he is very CONFUSED
I pity ur parents cos when the unknown happens to u now. People will begin to point fingers at old people in ur village not know that it is the consequence of ur acts online.
Re: Buhari Receives Officials Of NUPENG And PENGASSAN At State House (Photos) by RYTEBABY: 10:46pm On Mar 23, 2016
Qyubee:

Your mentality is a greater threat to Nigeria and Nigerians
. U supporting hardships which we currently face that has no end shows that you are the greatest threat to Nigeria. grin shocked
Re: Buhari Receives Officials Of NUPENG And PENGASSAN At State House (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
Please desist from insulting loving fathers. My Dad is one of the officials and he is the best dad one could ask for. Down to earth and humble.
Re: Buhari Receives Officials Of NUPENG And PENGASSAN At State House (Photos) by FRANKOXY(m): 11:24pm On Mar 23, 2016
every one expects change asap.
Re: Buhari Receives Officials Of NUPENG And PENGASSAN At State House (Photos) by Kingbusssy(m): 6:52am On Mar 24, 2016
Kullant:

And you are the Road-Side servant of the Dullardinhooo in Chief, pedral refublic of Nigeria. ......Oya go Serve ! For your Master and Ruler ! ! ROADSIDE SERVANT !!!! grin grin grin
LOBATAN
Re: Buhari Receives Officials Of NUPENG And PENGASSAN At State House (Photos) by benedictnsi(m): 7:41am On Mar 24, 2016
Zico5:

I pity ur parents cos when the unknown happens to u now. People will begin to point fingers at old people in ur village not know that it is the consequence of ur acts online.

Ekpa.... Lol
Re: Buhari Receives Officials Of NUPENG And PENGASSAN At State House (Photos) by Leke001: 8:54am On Mar 24, 2016
what was funny about their meeting?
Re: Buhari Receives Officials Of NUPENG And PENGASSAN At State House (Photos) by Qyubee(m): 9:21am On Mar 24, 2016
RYTEBABY:
. U supporting hardships which we currently face that has no end shows that you are the greatest threat to Nigeria. grin shocked
Did you even read the post? go read, digest n come back!
Re: Buhari Receives Officials Of NUPENG And PENGASSAN At State House (Photos) by martinsoche: 10:59am On Mar 24, 2016
Nigerians are always good in that especially when there is money involved, am not surprise... grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: IBB, Danjuma In Secret Meeting / Presidential Aide, Ogunlesi Goes On A Boat Tour Of The River Niger, Shares Video / APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.