Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

My Co-tenant Accuses His Wife Of Infidelity 'cos His Children Are Beautiful But He Is Butt Ugly! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Co-tenant Accuses His Wife Of Infidelity 'cos His Children Are Beautiful But He Is Butt Ugly! (745 Views)

The Most Beautiful But Heartbreaking Wedding That Left All In Tears Pics. / MFM Pastor Batters Wife Of 17 Years For Opting Out Of Marriage (photos) / He Wants A Divorce Cos His Wife Isn't A Good Cook...pls Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Co-tenant Accuses His Wife Of Infidelity 'cos His Children Are Beautiful But He Is Butt Ugly! by binhozie(m): 11:38pm On Jul 23, 2009
Its supposed to be funny but its quite serious. A co-tenant is threatening fire and brimstone on his wife if she does not reveal the real father of "his" kids. He claims they are too beautiful, while he is glaringly ugly. Truth be told, his wife too no fine like that
According to him, in his own words:
"How me, with my wowo (ugly) face go born these fine-fine (beautiful) children" and he ends it with an emphatic "GOD FORBID!" grin
The Children (3 of them, all girls) look very alike. As tenants we just shake head commot.
Wetin person no dey see for lagos
Re: My Co-tenant Accuses His Wife Of Infidelity 'cos His Children Are Beautiful But He Is Butt Ugly! by Outstrip(f): 6:03am On Jul 24, 2009
LOL @ God forbid
Re: My Co-tenant Accuses His Wife Of Infidelity 'cos His Children Are Beautiful But He Is Butt Ugly! by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 24, 2009
has he ever seen a picture of Obama's dad?

and is he saying every single member of his own family including all his ancestors, are ugly?

Not that I dont understand his situation- maybe he thinks one Fulani man don tamper with im garri.
Re: My Co-tenant Accuses His Wife Of Infidelity 'cos His Children Are Beautiful But He Is Butt Ugly! by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 24, 2009
laugh my heart off grin grin
Re: My Co-tenant Accuses His Wife Of Infidelity 'cos His Children Are Beautiful But He Is Butt Ugly! by wealthyguy(m): 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2009
His children can be pretty.
of course i don't see any wrong
in that.

Or do you?
Re: My Co-tenant Accuses His Wife Of Infidelity 'cos His Children Are Beautiful But He Is Butt Ugly! by Fhemmmy: 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2009
If he is that serious, tell him to get DNA done.
Re: My Co-tenant Accuses His Wife Of Infidelity 'cos His Children Are Beautiful But He Is Butt Ugly! by Amigoz(f): 2:37pm On Jul 25, 2009
Fhemmmy:

If he is that serious, tell him to get DNA done.

As always ^ voice of reason

Though I doubt as stupid as the husband sounds, he knows what DNA is. Poor woman undecided
Re: My Co-tenant Accuses His Wife Of Infidelity 'cos His Children Are Beautiful But He Is Butt Ugly! by dominique(f): 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2009
the man is just suffering from inferiority complex.
Re: My Co-tenant Accuses His Wife Of Infidelity 'cos His Children Are Beautiful But He Is Butt Ugly! by rubi(f): 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2009
Let them go for paternity test
Re: My Co-tenant Accuses His Wife Of Infidelity 'cos His Children Are Beautiful But He Is Butt Ugly! by ssmnigeria: 10:59pm On Jul 25, 2009
Is it really possible for 2 ugly peeps to have beautiful kids?,
Re: My Co-tenant Accuses His Wife Of Infidelity 'cos His Children Are Beautiful But He Is Butt Ugly! by Fhemmmy: 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2009
Amigoz:

As always ^ voice of reason

Though I doubt as stupid as the husband sounds, he knows what DNA is. Poor woman undecided

I thot as much too, but the woman cld tell him about it.
there is not worse than accusing the woman of what she is not doing.
I wont be surprised to know later that the man is a cheat.{wowo man}

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Are Always Mad / My Babies Mother, My Wife(s) And Some Girlfriend And Chicks To Fxxxx / Happy Birthday Ifyalways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.