Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,341 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

250,000 Houses For APC States: Nigerians Rebuke Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 250,000 Houses For APC States: Nigerians Rebuke Buhari (47088 Views)

Okorocha: "Tinubu Crying More Than The Bereaved; Atiku’s Departure Sad For APC" / Governor Umahi Lays Foundation For 5,000 Houses For Less Privileged (Photos) / Has Aisha Buhari Arrived At The United States? Nigerians Ask On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 250,000 Houses For APC States: Nigerians Rebuke Buhari by ckmayoca: 7:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
noblegrex:
and what happened before it was discovered....was there no major resources in the NORTH used by the government to generate income for Nigerian before CRUDE OIL.

No beefs then like now.
We listen to Britain then but now we don't care about any westerner.
Re: 250,000 Houses For APC States: Nigerians Rebuke Buhari by damola311: 7:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
kingGoldust:
Syria is open
that's where your family stays?
Re: 250,000 Houses For APC States: Nigerians Rebuke Buhari by higherpower: 7:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
Mynd44:

Actually, what the president said was "I am FOR everybody and belong TO nobody"

To the topic, can the federal government tell state governors what to do? No.

Since the president can't, it is safer to urge his party members since it was part of their campaign in the first place.

U said my mind, ur knowledge is legendary.
Re: 250,000 Houses For APC States: Nigerians Rebuke Buhari by mikolo80: 7:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
blueto:
Buhari is just being paradoxical.

He said “I am for everybody and for nobody” and yet, he refused to probe his party affiliates. And now he solely designated APC states as beneficiaries for the implementation of the building of 250,000 houses and reneges on the promise of establishment of 1m houses.
if he orders pdp states to build houses, una go gree
Re: 250,000 Houses For APC States: Nigerians Rebuke Buhari by authority4mmaku: 7:53pm On Mar 23, 2016
For the fact that the dullest president ever produced in Nigeria refused to probe his party members, that's discrimination at the highest order, bubu means cattle as hari means herd men
Re: 250,000 Houses For APC States: Nigerians Rebuke Buhari by sammyj: 7:53pm On Mar 23, 2016
Ignoramus. Read and understood before your comment! !! grin shocked wink cheesy grin
olutunde12:

Illiterates everywhere. How do they deserve nothing? Are we saying that the six trillion to be spent now belongs to buhari's father or youRs?

1 Like

Re: 250,000 Houses For APC States: Nigerians Rebuke Buhari by 400billionman: 7:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
Mr integrity is narrowminded and has a victim mentality. He believes that calling the 14 PDP states to help out with housing deficits wont make sense since they are already poised to see him fail..

Reminds us again of the 95% and 5% dichotomy. Its in his nature to witchunt, blame, segregate and be biased.

Strenght of character is different from popularity among illiterate voters..

2 Likes

Re: 250,000 Houses For APC States: Nigerians Rebuke Buhari by BillzCarter(m): 7:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
That's human being for you.
Fuckgratulations:
Buhari urges Apc governors to fulfill campaign promise - Marginalization.
Buhari refuses to urge Apc governors to fulfill campaign promise - Clueless President
Re: 250,000 Houses For APC States: Nigerians Rebuke Buhari by rexzqcom(m): 7:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
*Divider* in chief.
Would have like to hear sources of resources to implement the housings development. Like xyz amount, or xyz rate will be levied on building materials---- manufacturers, wholesalers and retailers. And all import duties, tariffs, and fees on imported building related materials will be set asides for the states, to supplement other government sources to meet national requirement for affordable housings shortages in the nation.
Re: 250,000 Houses For APC States: Nigerians Rebuke Buhari by M4gunners: 8:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
One Nigeria because of ND oil.God is watching them from above.
Re: 250,000 Houses For APC States: Nigerians Rebuke Buhari by Bobbysmart6(m): 8:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
Mm.i av nothing to say for now.but just want PmB to think well.
Re: 250,000 Houses For APC States: Nigerians Rebuke Buhari by ycat: 8:05pm On Mar 23, 2016
Exactly!

These howling howlers will howl at whatever Apc/Buhari says, grin so they should be ignored.
Fuckgratulations:
Buhari urges Apc governors to fulfill campaign promise - Marginalization.
Buhari refuses to urge Apc governors to fulfill campaign promise - Clueless President

1 Like

Re: 250,000 Houses For APC States: Nigerians Rebuke Buhari by Obamina(m): 8:12pm On Mar 23, 2016
I AM NOT APC MEMBER... I AM AN EDUCATED PDP THAT CAN NOT BE DECEIVED BUT THIS AGAINST THE PRESIDENT IS NOT TRUE. QUOTE ME ANYWHERE

1 Like

Re: 250,000 Houses For APC States: Nigerians Rebuke Buhari by Pwhitelaw(m): 8:14pm On Mar 23, 2016
Keep wailing... I endure gej for 6years so kindly manage till 2019..buhari is not a magician to repair the havoc caused by your hero...
Re: 250,000 Houses For APC States: Nigerians Rebuke Buhari by kingoduyebo1(m): 8:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
godson36:
Not that Buhari wish to only develop state ruled by APC but because only APC governor can work for the betterment of his administration.

imagine when Buhari give each state bailout, Fayose tell Ekiti that he will use the bailout to pay the remaining salary which he didn't collect before he leaves office during his first tenure.

Thank God this is not going to affect the South East, South south alone. it will also affect some state in South West. Ekiti and Ondo....

Every step taking by Buhari is always the right step.

The Change is about to begin and Ben Bruce is about to be chained.
He (Ben Bruce) will be chain like seriously....
grin grin
Re: 250,000 Houses For APC States: Nigerians Rebuke Buhari by Obamina(m): 8:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
I AM NOT APC MEMBER... I AM AN EDUCATED PDP member THAT CAN NOT BE DECEIVED BUT THIS AGAINST THE PRESIDENT IS NOT TRUE. QUOTE ME ANYWHERE

1 Like

Re: 250,000 Houses For APC States: Nigerians Rebuke Buhari by rexzqcom(m): 8:24pm On Mar 23, 2016
ycat:
Exactly!

These howling howlers will howl at whatever Apc/Buhari says, grin so they should be ignored.

APC today can be a PDP state tomorrow. APC residents today can for one reason or another be tasked for housings need in a PDP states. These things are fluid, just like interstates roads networks. If you're partial to one section, every sections will eventually suffer the inconveniences.
Re: 250,000 Houses For APC States: Nigerians Rebuke Buhari by macaranta(m): 8:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
Nelkoko:
Buhari words dey like dis pix

cheesy
Re: 250,000 Houses For APC States: Nigerians Rebuke Buhari by abimic(m): 8:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
Buhari actually said the truth, he can only urge his party faithfuls to be committed in their campaign promises and ensure they meet up to it and can't force PDP governors or controlled states to participate in same. Not certain even in its entirety that the APC governors would even oblige , it was just a ploy by the president!
My only grouse with this was where he said it, some things are discussed at topmost situations not in NEC as this was beyond party level, he could have waited for APC national caucus meeting to say this. His advisers are parochial, one thing GEJ advisers would never mistakenly ask him to do. Party things are left for party level, national issues are discussed at National level Beyond party scope. My beloved president goofed here. Anything discussed in NEC goes beyond APC and PDP, so he shouldn't have said it there if he was going to tow party line.
Re: 250,000 Houses For APC States: Nigerians Rebuke Buhari by SenJoe(m): 8:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
JennyNwa22:
A dullard will always remain a dullard
Now and for ever more.

2 Likes

Re: 250,000 Houses For APC States: Nigerians Rebuke Buhari by dikeigbo2(m): 8:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
Let the constructions begin,I hope IMO ,Osun and all those heavily indepted APC states will benefit?...thank goodness it will happen in our lifetime.
Re: 250,000 Houses For APC States: Nigerians Rebuke Buhari by ransomed: 9:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
Enemies of progress plenty! Let the man start first and complete 20,000 before you crucify him. If he changes his mind what will these noisemakers do? Rant, insult and abuse him but will aspersions bring development? Let us allow him to deliver his campaign promises on infrastructural development.

1 Like

Re: 250,000 Houses For APC States: Nigerians Rebuke Buhari by computermouse(m): 9:07pm On Mar 23, 2016
[sub][/sub]
Mynd44:

Actually, what the president said was "I am FOR everybody and belong TO nobody"

To the topic, can the federal government tell state governors what to do? No.

Since the president can't, it is safer to urge his party members since it was part of their campaign in the first place.

Your the kind of person I want to see more posts from on nairaland "sometimes", making reference to the first part of your submission- so those small children (moderators) would not be banning people from contributing when - foolish people write on a thread* fantastic submission, the party's manifesto has said they would provide housing for nigerian's PDP manifesto, did not say they were going to provide house- so if the APC manifesto says housing - they have to do it as a federal government in their states - simple
Re: 250,000 Houses For APC States: Nigerians Rebuke Buhari by jeffoe(m): 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2016
blueto:

He said “I am for everybody and for nobody” and yet, he refused to probe his party affiliate
s. And now he solely designated APC states as beneficiaries for the implementation of the building of 250,000 houses and reneges on the promise of establishment of 1m houses.
are there only APC members living in those APC state, buhari can't force PDP governor to key into the housing project
Re: 250,000 Houses For APC States: Nigerians Rebuke Buhari by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 23, 2016
jeffoe:
are there only APC members living in those APC state, buhari can't force PDP governor to key into the housing project
why not be consensual about it?.
Re: 250,000 Houses For APC States: Nigerians Rebuke Buhari by focus7: 9:14pm On Mar 23, 2016
Sun news is notorious for FAKE news.
Re: 250,000 Houses For APC States: Nigerians Rebuke Buhari by precious1967(m): 9:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
how many houses was built by d last administration? lets give kudos 2 someone who makes a move.
Re: 250,000 Houses For APC States: Nigerians Rebuke Buhari by rottennaija(m): 9:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
blueto:

He said “I am for everybody and for nobody” and yet, he refused to probe his party affiliates. And now he solely designated APC states as beneficiaries for the implementation of the building of 250,000 houses and reneges on the promise of establishment of 1m houses.

Was he saying that in a federal executive meeting or in an APC meeting? If he said APC governors should provide 5k to all, will the PDP governors wants to be a part of it?
Re: 250,000 Houses For APC States: Nigerians Rebuke Buhari by rottennaija(m): 9:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
Standing5:
PDP and their bad belle paroles. Should he include the PDP states they will do all they can to derail the projected target.

Implement TSA them say na fraud, that they wouldn't be part of it, but when e come reach housing, them want be part of. Them no even ask themselves where the money come from.
Re: 250,000 Houses For APC States: Nigerians Rebuke Buhari by hmuhammad(m): 9:30pm On Mar 23, 2016
damola311:
I hate this government
then go and die

1 Like

Re: 250,000 Houses For APC States: Nigerians Rebuke Buhari by integratedfarms(m): 9:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
Oh my country... the man was only talking about fulfilling the promise made by his party. Must you make something out of everything? Moreover the President can not instruct govs of other political party to comply with the 250,000 housing per annum because they too have their party's manifesto to deliver on.
Re: 250,000 Houses For APC States: Nigerians Rebuke Buhari by mandax: 9:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
APC HOUSES Lol!!

In Imo state, governor Okorocha shall build all the APC houses in Owerri only;

but on the day Okorocha shall ask Imo people for votes for APC, he shall go to all parts of the state.

Okorocha has his palatial house and businesses, including hotels in Owerri. For that, he dreams of making Owerri a Chicago city overnight. Nearly every modern infrastructure Okorocha built in Imo state is in Owerri.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) / Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security / Burial Photos Of Lateef Jakande (First Civilian Governor Of Lagos Buried)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.