Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,908 members, 7,844,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Make A Wish For The Person Above You - Forum Games (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Make A Wish For The Person Above You (136910 Views)

Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / I'd Like To ______ The Person Above Me / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (250) (Go Down)

Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by Islander(f): 3:20pm On Nov 27, 2007
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy,  You should see how we are cracking up here.

Hollandis sheep shagger, bird brain, the, "I am crazy" statement is nothing but an attempt to further humilate your dwindling intelligence,

Get this through your thick skull, For every action there is a reaction, meaning simply when you went out of your deluded way to get entangled with me, didn't you know hell fire was going to fall? LOL, Don't step on scorpions if you are afraid of bites,  No  nO so now I am crazy for defending myself? such idiocy.

Take your sorry ass tale elsewhere, No dummy I don't formulate my own ideas, I use whatever strategies there are to rid myself of extra baggage( like those fools who I dumped recently and they are here still moaning)LOLOLOLOL,  I hate roaches, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,

Don't worry about what I do for a living. I told you a "million" times before, It pays damn well and I am doing  just great. Maybe if the spirit of Christmas influence me in any way I just may ask my Charity to donate towards your needs.

Hollandis aka fool-who-gets-into- battles-that-do-not-concern-him, I pray you have learnt a great lesson from al this. The next time you encounter an Islander minding her own business you should do likewise.

PS. what makes you think I would consider running for public office there? You are out of your cotton=picking mind, You all want to corrupt and then sell me too?
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by hollandis(f): 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2007
brainless fungus
How pathetic as it is you who must look in the mirror and examine ur life(not real mirrors dunce).although small wonder u r afraid to upload ur pics,ugly slowpoke
All people serve as an example to others. In this case you represent a “bad example”.

dont u get !i dont care about ur job

You are not only callus you are also stupid, you’ve proved a point for us, your rep is down, and will remain so.
bout the political stuff(y are u so daft,i have told u where ur brains are(peanut brains u have got)

And to get upset over having to read my posts? I have to read dirt and garbage all the time from your posts. Some of that dirt and garbage comes in othere peeps thread.Lil wonder u dont own a thread of urs

I am not going to concern myself with this JUVENILE anymorer; it’s obvious that she has no pride… she uses her NONPROFESSIONAL AND NON-TECHNICAL job to attack people(always my job,my mummy,my money) and she is stupid enough to publish those repetitive statements (what a disguisting monotony)… what have u got apart from all these?
you are… not worth my precious time.
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by Islander(f): 3:44pm On Nov 27, 2007
Asswipe Hollandis( and I will expose the true you soon, just playing a bit more) Jackal you need to line up for this one ooooo

Your jobless assh has nothing on me. Asshole how dumb are you? your registration date stated you newly joined NL, yet you were able to read my posts//LOLOLOLOLOLOL, Asswax, coward unveil yourself and face me. Why are you hiding behind that fakeass username, You bat, you live in a fairytale world, imagining things that aren't. Come and join us in the real world, where people work( not just daydream about jobs they are NOT qualified for)

You batty buoy, stop hating on moi for being blessed, Dumbo there is more to life than scamming, because that's all you do in Port Harcourt, You slime ball,

LOL, No ugliness is NOT synonymous with my people, so we don't bleach, neither do we depend on wigs, If you see what Islander looks like your ass will mastubate for the rest of your miserable life,

Look at pot calling kettle's bottom black, You care about all the things you just mentioned, if not you wouldn't be continually mentioning them. Leave my job, my money, my mom ( are you jealous because yours neglected you for the village drunk ?)

One last time, quit while you are at it. Islander doesn't associate with under achievers,neither does she roll in mud, that's your job, PIG
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by ayefele200(m): 3:46pm On Nov 27, 2007
@islander
can u for once act irresponsible, am pretty sure ur mum taught u morals,
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by Islander(f): 3:50pm On Nov 27, 2007
ayefele200:

@islander
can u for once act irresponsible, am pretty sure your mum taught u morals,

Yes i will act responsible to those befitting, Not to fools like Hollandis aka lipsrsealed lipsrsealed( am leaving that for later) come attacking without valid reasons,
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by hollandis(f): 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2007
Islander stop making an ass out of yourself

I find it amazing islander can generate so much anger towards my own opinion in 3mins over a topic that has long been settled.
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by ayefele200(m): 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2007
hollandis:

I find it amazing islander can generate so much anger towards my own opinion in 3mins over a topic that has long been settled.
due u better stop b4 i discamilarite my anger and venom on you,

@islander
u ve been fighting all over the thread re u berieved or u have issue of the womb?
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by Islander(f): 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2007
hollandis:

I find it amazing islander can generate so much anger towards my ow[b]n opinion in 3mins over a topic that has long been settled.
[/b]

are you going soft on Islander?LOL,

No I need you to continue being the self-deluded coward that you are,

No bat we have NOT settled anything, You came asking for my trouble, now deal with it Smirgle,

PS. I see you are obsessed with "ass"LOL, Is there something you wish to get off your chest? I am certified in that department as well, and all information is strictly confidential ( I can be sued if I disclose) ROFLMFSAO,

Islander Rocks!!!    

ayefele200:

@islander
u ve been fighting all over the thread re u berieved or u have issue of the womb?

My womb is intact (no abortions here, ask the above, it is synonymous in his culture)
And no deaths either, thank God.
Just exercising my rights, since this gutter rat went out of his way to get noticed by moi,
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by hollandis(f): 4:07pm On Nov 27, 2007
when will u get things right?

I meant we had agreed that u were schizophrenic.(must i type 1+1=2 before u get something numbskull)

that shows how intelligent u are.
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by ayefele200(m): 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2007
@islander
if u claim to be wise and responsible (hmmm not obvious), then desist from those negative, unachieving behaviours,
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by Islander(f): 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2007
ayefele200:

@islander
if u claim to be wise and responsible (hmmm not obvious), then desist from those negative, unachieving behaviours,
As I said before shinning bobo, I will deal with fools who get in my face without valid reasons,

asshole Hollandis, dumbo, smart ass, where is your job? where has your brain gotten you dumbo?

Asswipe, why are you even chatting with a "crazy" soul,

You coward, expose yourself, You are such a coward you cannot face Islander with your real id, hmmmmmmmmmmm. NOw tell me who's really BAD?LOL

islander doesn't need a fake id to cuss your ass out, you village monkey,

I am smarter than you bat( and the bankaccount is evidence) so stop talking the talk and show me the walk jobless punk
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by hollandis(f): 4:17pm On Nov 27, 2007
N.B islander, a.k.a crazy 1 lest i 4 get
add a sucker to the stuff behind that smiley
thats what u are
o.k i dnt have a job(is that o.k to you?)

Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by hollandis(f): 4:20pm On Nov 27, 2007
n.b if u need to see my personal pic and a pic at my office
I can only YIM you.
so u wont be able to drag and paste it
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by ayefele200(m): 4:20pm On Nov 27, 2007
hollandis:

N.B islander, a.k.a crazy 1 lest i 4 get
add a sucker to the stuff behind that smiley
thats what u are
o.k i dnt have a job(is that o.k to you?)

boy am highly dissapointed in you, damn u let a lady knock u down, nt for a long time but within a twinkle of an eye, hahhaha, thats disgustingly funny
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by Islander(f): 4:22pm On Nov 27, 2007
@shining bobo, leave him to me, I will handle the prick.

@Hollandis, coward, go get a job and stop spending your naira at cafes, ( I will sponser you a lappy, if only you promise to find yourself a job)

Assholes take heed, Islander is untouchable,
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by hollandis(f): 4:25pm On Nov 27, 2007
yes i am at the cafe angry
if that will satisfy you angry
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by Islander(f): 4:36pm On Nov 27, 2007
What do I care? Is it my naira?

I am off to bed, leaving all my haters to further humiliate themselves,

Tata , singing as I leave thread, " I shot the sheriff, but I didn't shoot the deputy,
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 28, 2007
Somethings never change. How sad!
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by kateflow(f): 8:57am On Nov 28, 2007
ve u been release from prison lipsrsealed
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 28, 2007
kate

How do you do? long time babe
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by dragnet: 9:17am On Nov 28, 2007
. , d best of wht u wish urself. . .
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by dragnet: 9:23am On Nov 28, 2007
Wish m last wish wuld b changd to=> STICK TO DA TOPIC !!!
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by dragnet: 9:24am On Nov 28, 2007
Wish m last wish wuld b changd to=> STICK TO DA TOPIC !!!
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by hollandis(f): 9:41am On Nov 28, 2007
wish u wish ur wish grin
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by Naijagal2(f): 2:35pm On Nov 28, 2007
wish u weren't such a clown!
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by tayoccu(m): 2:50pm On Nov 28, 2007
I wish you happiness.
I also wish you'ld call me (your fone's become hard to reach)
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by Naijagal2(f): 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2007
i wish i had explained it to u earlier,ma fone's bein fixed.
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by Islander(f): 3:21pm On Nov 28, 2007
I wished your uglyas hadn't interrupt my morning, Now it is on,

I wished your mandible ( the lower half of your big mouth) wasn't so wide, It looks like a baboon with a few extra teeth, LOL

I wished your mother hadn't been such a promiscuous bitch,Then maybe your wouldn't have been born with syphilis, heifer.
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by Naijagal2(f): 3:35pm On Nov 28, 2007
i wish u could jus grow up in a sec!
i wish i could give u half of ma maturity.
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by mrpataki(m): 3:39pm On Nov 28, 2007
I wish Islander had told me about this war going on here. cheesy
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by Islander(f): 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2007
mrpataki:

I wish Islander had told me about this war going on here. cheesy

How could I baby when we were both wrapped up, fast asleep wink cheesy cheesy cheesy,

PS, This little nappyhead ho, had to wake me up. heifer has not a clue who she is messing with,

I wish her Dad hadn't f.ucked animals as well as humans.Look closely the animalistic traits are evident,
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by mrpataki(m): 3:52pm On Nov 28, 2007
Well I am waiting for those who were spurring for my attention weeks back. Finally have some fresh breath of air today after this 5weeks Energy management program. cheesy cheesy

Keep doing your thing! As for the double identity idiots, cowards that is what they will forever be in life!

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (250)

Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster / ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ / What Are You Thinking Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.