Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,241 members, 7,846,139 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Make A Wish For The Person Above You - Forum Games (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Make A Wish For The Person Above You (136961 Views)

Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / I'd Like To ______ The Person Above Me / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (250) (Go Down)

Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by Islander(f): 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2007
mrpataki:

Well I am waiting for those who were spurring for my attention weeks back. Finally have some fresh breath of air today after this 5weeks Energy management program. cheesy cheesy

Keep doing your thing! As for the double identity idiots, cowards that is what they will forever be in life!

LOl, I was calling you last night, no luck!!

Yes bunch of idiots, they are afraid to face the Diva, so they had fake names giving people the impression that there were more than one persons. Noticed how the Head crook has disappeared and left them to my disposal? LOL, fools,

Anyway, let me wait for the little she-goat to come back,

All the best on the thingy we spoke about, Hit me up anytime, I am available until like 3.30ish,

Tata Papi kiss kiss kiss
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by Naijagal2(f): 4:04pm On Nov 28, 2007
two agbaya's in love.
n as for that she goat she's right here ready
to trash ur ass,so stop lookin
for excuses to go cry,u premature adult!
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by mrpataki(m): 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2007
Excellente!

Papi, been a long while I last heard that word.  cheesy cheesy

I need to change my mobile real quick. A lot of peeps complain they cannot reach me as well. But anyways, will be in UK this Dec, so it will be easy for me to contact you then. wink
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by hollandis(f): 4:07pm On Nov 28, 2007
Naija*gal:

wish u weren't such a clown!

wish i wasnt such a clown too,but wish u were an arsenal supporter
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by brownsilk(f): 4:07pm On Nov 28, 2007
wish u had dada on ur chest shocked
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by Islander(f): 4:09pm On Nov 28, 2007
Naija*girl:

two agbaya's in love.
n as for that she goat she's right here ready
to trash your ass,so stop lookin
for excuses to go cry,u premature adult!

LOL, How can an 18 yr old who writes and spells like a 4 yr old retard thrash someone's butt?
Bitch stop fooling yourself, I suggest you take more time out to read and less time to f.uck,

At that rate you will soon need a hysterectomy, Your womb will soon fail you,,just like your momma's, Heifer I have all day, and please I pray you did good business last night on the streets of Lagos, because you won't leave me hanging blaming the exhausion of naira at the cafe.

@pataki, sweetie please do, that phone reminds me of the scum above, useless,
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by mrpataki(m): 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2007
Naija*gal:

two agbaya's in love.

Please clarify was that meant for me? undecided
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by brownsilk(f): 4:11pm On Nov 28, 2007
wish u knew
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by mrpataki(m): 4:13pm On Nov 28, 2007
I wish you go and dig into my posts before you come here to disgrace yourself!
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by Islander(f): 4:15pm On Nov 28, 2007
ROFLMSAO, I wished they know what they are getting themselves into,

Sting them hard Papi, wink
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by Naijagal2(f): 4:18pm On Nov 28, 2007
@mr pataki,dont let that witch get u involved in somethin
u cant handle.
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by mrpataki(m): 4:22pm On Nov 28, 2007
Naija*girl:

@mr pataki,don't let that witch get u involved in somethin
u can't handle.

grin grin grin grin grin
I wish you all dig into my posts and you do realise I have handled the worsts of cyber idiots on this forum. My signature speaks volume of what I can do and say! Don't you dare threaten me with feeble jargons! angry
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by Naijagal2(f): 4:26pm On Nov 28, 2007
@mr pataki,who the f_k invited u?
@hollandis,i dont support any team cos i dont
watch football,never have!

i'm i holdin ur b_h?
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by mrpataki(m): 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2007
Naija*girl:

@mr pataki,who the f_k invited u?

I wish to inform you that I don't need to be invited when I see composition of nonentities trying to feel like they know what they are saying. Using the ''f'' word speaks volume of how low life based you are when relating with the civilised world.
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by Islander(f): 4:32pm On Nov 28, 2007
Naija*gal:

@mr pataki,don't let that witch get u involved in somethin
u can't handle.

Look at this bold face bitch, Other 18 yr olds are busy in UNI getting their educatiion on, while this Edo slut is busy around Lagos screwing everyting that crawls,

You are such a shameless and poor ass ho, My advice to you is to get tested, I mean for HIV, There are tons of you who use NL to solicit victims. Posting of pics is one lucrative measure
in luring the senseless goats.

I know the generic brand of antibiotics they have in Nigeria aren't doing the jpb. So may have to get you something stronger for that smelly, runny vagina you have between those hedious legs of yours,

One more thing, when you head back to your village this weekend, ask your whoring mother the reason why you and your other siblings all look differently, LOL, ( she needs to tell you who your real dad is )
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by Naijagal2(f): 4:44pm On Nov 28, 2007
@mr pataki,so predictable.jus cause your managin to get head
from that cockroach,u want to start with me?
do u want to tell me u don't kno your saintly biatch started
this whole f_k business,if u don't,then go back to the beginnin
of this whole drama n see for yourself,before u come here
to judge me.

islander u are a cockroach that should have being stepped on
long ago,so better run cause not even your p_y whipped lover can save u.
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by brownsilk(f): 4:47pm On Nov 28, 2007
wish i can laugh even harder than this grin grin grin grin grin LMAO
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by Islander(f): 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2007
OH God bitch, save me from who, what? are you this deluded?

Please bitch( and call out the coward who is busy helping you with your posts too) I told you islander cannot be conquered, Stop wasting your time,

Now the family who brought you from your village to become their house maid promised your mother to send you back to school. Sorry they never did, instead they used you to sell womanliness, LOL,

I know the internet cafe is your only shield from the streets, but you should use the money you kept back from your love-vendor to feed and clothe yourself,

Look bitch, You keep rattling like a ho on crack, I have been whipping your sorey ass for the last couple of days, now get your stinky ass in a tub and douche, having all those men up in your Masala everynight is not healthy,
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by Islander(f): 4:52pm On Nov 28, 2007
brownsilk:

wish i can laugh even harder than this grin grin grin grin grin LMAO

You may need to bring out the other roaches to help her out. You coming here to cheer your street runner on is doing nothing to help her. LOl Nitwits,

You have been craving for my attention for weeks, welcome,
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by hollandis(f): 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2007
pls someone step on my toes
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by Naijagal2(f): 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2007
olodo oshi incase u haven't noticed i have being
whippin u n i don't need any help.if anyone comments
it's cause they obviously hate your guts!

n u have exhausted your insults u buffoon,if it's not 'bout
ma village then it's bout ma internet hoppin,or me whoring around
go sit down n think bout better things to say then come back
n face me,or better still go f_k,cause u think better that way then come back
to face me. i might as well call ma 4 yr old neighbour to take over from
wher i left off cause your boring me to death.make use of your time in yankee,
cause if care is not taken,u wont even get your previous job as a gutter cleaner
back. i may pity u n give u a job as ma shoe shiner.
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by Islander(f): 5:16pm On Nov 28, 2007
Bitch let me go get my Prada specks, brb( I cannot decode any of that rubbish you posted)

You keep on barking like a toothless dog, saying nothing,

You spend 20-25 mins writing( well the goat who is doing it for you) yet you return with thrash,

Is that how you have repaid your goat of a mother?

After all those nights f.ucking her way throughout the entire village to send you to school, you wasted her money by becoming such a dork>

My 5 yr old Nephew just won a spelling Bee competition, maybe if we used to associate with under-achievers I would have had him help you out in that department,

NO bitch one more time, Islander is untouchable, I have been[b] preaching that for for years, It takes thick skull like yours a longer time to digest, Now mal-norished bitch, come with something original and worth reading[/b], and NOT some recycled garbage.

PS, Alternate side parking, BRB heifer,
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by hollandis(f): 5:19pm On Nov 28, 2007
You will get the attention that you deserve, and it will not let up. People who write like that Islander fool might try to sense the feeling of having people around them (thinkin they are friends,but hey obviously hate her guts.Example look at her asinine articles like that one above.
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by Islander(f): 5:23pm On Nov 28, 2007
Asshole Hollandis aka S( lol I am keeping that for a bit later)

I thought I whipped your jobless ass yesterday and sent you to the ER?LOL

The next time you wish to take a NL babe out, make sure you have money to dash, You goat,

I am waiting for you to bring your thrash, The last time one of your associates said he had, he brought some tasteless drawings of this DIVA.

You 2tongue goat, I have all your YIMS and I will have my "secretary" post them here so all can see you for the low-life you are.

ONCE again,

You goats have NOTHING on Islander. I have enough dirt to bury you all. Why? your mouths run like rivers, LOL
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by hollandis(f): 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2007
Why is the moderator allowing this hideous and nasty comment from the "rich girl" (self accclaimed). You wonder why your personality is in the toilet? What a "rich and intelligent" girl you truly are. For all those that state falsely that they wont be involved in this "idiosyncracy" … you are foolishly wrong. Speech is a double edge sword … some people should think first

very soon u gonna see,ur inbox but i am gonna water u,so its going to be real cool
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by hollandis(f): 5:29pm On Nov 28, 2007
composing her write up tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue(what a smart girl she is! tongue)taking mins to reply
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by Islander(f): 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2007
hollandis:

Why is the moderator allowing this hideous and nasty comment from the "rich girl" (self accclaimed). You wonder why your personality is in the toilet? What a "rich and intelligent" girl you truly are. For all those that state falsely that they wont be involved in this "idiosyncracy" … you are foolishly wrong. Speech is a double edge sword … some people should think first

very soon u going to see,your inbox but i am going to water u,so its going to be real cool

Bring it on fool, I am so waiting,

Your ass were able to get into Mukina's because she trusted a con-man, No Islander is untouchable, Please bat bring it on, You mumu,

You goat the money you use at the cafe you have saved it to treat your date instead of having her pay for your broke ass,
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by hollandis(f): 5:34pm On Nov 28, 2007
dnt bring mukina into the mess u r in .o.k?
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by Naijagal2(f): 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2007
jus cause your boyfriend is a con man,doesn't mean other people do crooked
thangs for a living.prada?u mean nada! cause u ain't got no prada
except the one your crooked lover stole n dashed u.

@hollandis,she went to consult her spelling bee champion of
a nephew! we both kno she concocted that rubbish up.
even illiterate abokis have a wider vocab than that high school
drop out,who shagged pot bellied men to get to where she is.
@ the bottom of the coporate ladder.
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by tayoccu(m): 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2007
I wonder how Islander got to know so much about ho's?
I know, it's because she comes from a VERY LONG LINE OF HO'S.

@ Naija*gal /Hollandis
let it go, Islander ain't worth the stress.
After all our elders say there's no use arguing with a mad man, cos people won't know the difference.
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by Islander(f): 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2007
No bat, Mukina isnt in, Just exposing your scram and yahoo skills, you crook( Jackal where are you ooo, come see this shameless goat)

@naija goat, OMG, your thick skull is not doing you any good, You are still here chatting shit about coorperate ladder( dunce you cannot even spell what do you know about such things?) LOL

I am waiting on you two goats to further make a mockery fo yourselves,

PS> How does it feel to have a bunch of nitwits battling one girl and getting your asses whipped? ( even my pals I have asked to stay out,
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by brownsilk(f): 5:45pm On Nov 28, 2007
well said tayccou, she is not worth the stress ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (250)

Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster / ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ / What Are You Thinking Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.