Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

#IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma (30091 Views)

Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Death: Wrong Medication Killed Stella Oduah's Son / Presidency distances itself from #istandwithbuhari organization / Seun Kuti Mocks Magun, EFCC Boss, As He's Pictured With IstandWithBuhari Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma by ajepako(f): 8:43am On Mar 24, 2016
Icon4s:
Shakes head and leaves thread.

We have entered one CHANGE CHANCE.

Lest I forget abeg na who dey sell that Wailers form again

Meet firefire or anonimi..lol grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma by Ferdinandu(m): 8:44am On Mar 24, 2016
What you cannot remove from an average Ibo man is the ability to smell business opportunity from afar. Others do it for political affiliation but he saw a business opportunity, pls don't crucify him bills must be paid.

Having met the man being talked about. From afar you know he is a hustler for real.
Re: #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma by ajepako(f): 8:47am On Mar 24, 2016
iambrafia231:
Chinedu Okpalanma is a dedicated IPOB member, I wonder what he is doing with #IStandWithBuhari.

He is hustling for his money ..abi you sef no go see that billions and run from buhari? cheesy grin grin
Re: #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma by streamsofjoy(f): 8:59am On Mar 24, 2016
papaejima1:
Buhahahaha
Why una no include Ogundamisi for the chop chop nah?
Now see as him dey par dey expose una nyash

See this one. Na everybody be like u?
Re: #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma by eposho: 9:10am On Mar 24, 2016
all my Yoruba ppl. wey ~#support #buhari don dey shit demself for facebook.
I told u guys from day one.
fraud is fraud ohhh.

1 Like

Re: #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma by mapet: 9:13am On Mar 24, 2016
obailala:
Lol... As long as there is politics, there will always be political jobbers.

Abacha 1million Man March

Abacha 2million Man march

YEAA = Youths Earnestly Ask for Abacha

As soon as Abacha died...

YEAA = Youths Earnestly Ask for Abubakar

#BringBackGoodluckJonathan

GIFT - Goodluck Initiative For Transformation

GIFT and #BringBackGoodluckJonathan founded by same person (Chinedu Okpalanma) and as soon as GEJ lost...

#IStandWithBuhari (also headed by same Chinedu Okpalanma of the GIFT initiative) grin

In summary, the hustle is real... grin cheesy

Chinedu Okpalanma must be a skilled con man. Playing the same ol' scam over and over again.........

Meanwhile, for the records, Kayode Ogundamisi was amongst the people that independently campaigned for Buhari on the streets (Ikosi-Ketu, Magodo axis) that I know first hand
Re: #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma by mapet: 9:14am On Mar 24, 2016
eposho:
all my Yoruba ppl. wey ~#support #buhari don dey shit demself for facebook.
I told u guys from day one.
fraud is fraud ohhh.

But it is your Ibo brother wey use the same scam during Jonthan dey do this one again na.....
Re: #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma by repogirl(f): 9:15am On Mar 24, 2016
franugo:

LOL! buh u sef know say bubu no fit do anything here na. besides there are more serious issues 2 tackle instead of wasting time on person wey dey hustle him daily breadcheesy admit it, u know am right abigrin
it's not even whether he can do something or not.... In the first place, why allow his name to be associated with such a shady person?

Why not vet whoever is organising whatever campaign for him? Is Booohari so desperate for popularity that he or his cohorts hire shady mercenaries that are only looking to make money off them?
Re: #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma by repogirl(f): 9:16am On Mar 24, 2016
anonimi:

He and his APC party of "saints" sponsor CORRUPTION with their korokoro eyes wide open.
Abi Sylva was not their candidate in Bayelsa ni
What of Audu in Kogi?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3055762_img2015110125972_jpeg66c3005a24a1d7fdf4b0957ab226a189
na selective kwarruption dem dey fight na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma by mapet: 9:17am On Mar 24, 2016
Ferdinandu:
What you cannot remove from an average Ibo man is the ability to smell business opportunity from afar. Others do it for political affiliation but he saw a business opportunity, pls don't crucify him bills must be paid.

Having met the man being talked about. From afar you know he is a hustler for real.

....and smelling business opportunity = defrauding people to you? same you will probably argue that we should not crucify drug pushers, 419ners, kidnappers and other vices, that they saw business opportunity? Please don't insult our sensibilities, some of us have values.
Re: #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma by iykenex(m): 9:18am On Mar 24, 2016
Randyhot:
Now this...
We need a country where elders will plant trees knowing that they will not rest under its shade. Prof.Dora Akunyili
Against this...
The baboons and monkeys will all be soaked in blood. Gen Muhammadu Buhari rtd.

Sorry...i rejected a phd in ZOOlogy.
Re: #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma by Silent104: 9:19am On Mar 24, 2016
[s]
amtaken:
Is Mr. Kayode trying to say that those who supported the previous administration cannot support the present one?

What about Audu Ogbeh who was a PDP Chairman and now APC Minister?

Jealousy is real indeed.

If the guy supported GEJ and now feels like he should stand with Buhari, leave him alone to his faith or are you jealous that you didn't start the campaign first? You even went as far as investigating how the name was registered at the CAC. Were you rushing to register the name first and found out that they beat you to it?

If you really love Buhari as you claim, you should even want his haters to be converted to his supporters.

Paul the apostle was persecuting the Christians as Saul but later repented and became a fire brand preacher for Christ, did you see Peter or any other apostle castigate him?

As for me I don't stand with Buhari today because he is yet to impress me but if I ever have reasons to change my mind, you shouldn't start digging out my old posts against him to sideline me instead you should be happy that more people are beginning to love the one you claim to love.

I rest my case.
[/s]
Trash
Re: #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma by Iprofit: 9:19am On Mar 24, 2016
MadCow1:

I remember that hussle brah! grin grin grin

Niggas gotta feed and pay those billz Cuz.

grin

For all those slating the President and saying shiit about President Buhari, you guys are remarkably stupiid and your stiffy for President Buhari is beclouding your senses.

This Chinedu is a hustler.. If Osibanjo becomes President, this Nigga would port his hustle.

The same dude that made a killing from the #BringBackGoodluckJonathan campaign is now trying to hustle the #Buhari team.

This is not politically motivated per se, just a hustler trying to get paid.

Sadly, his pants have been pulled down and his cover blown. grin

That not withstanding, I, MadCow1 , as of today, Stands Firmly in support of the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari, President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Haters can Hate

Wailers can Wail.

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria..
who will ever take a cow serious

A mad one at that
Re: #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma by naptu2: 9:20am On Mar 24, 2016
Ferdinandu:

It's got nothing to do with ethnicity. For example, the clown called Chief Abdullahi Yomi Tokoya is not igbo.

Yomi Tokoya started out as a praise singer for Chief MKO Abiola and General Ibrahim Babangida. He published many books and composed many songs in which he praised the two men, eg, General Ibrahim Babangida: a patriotic leader of our people (published in 1988).

He eventually wormed his way into General Oladipo Diya's circle and started publishing books in which he condemned Chief Abiola and General Babangida and praised General Abacha. He formed the "General Sani Abacha Movement for Peaceful and Successful Transition Programme" (GESAM '98). In this way he became close to General Abacha.

He started spying on General Diya on behalf of Abacha and was one of those that provided information to Abacha that led to the arrest of Diya.

However, General Abacha could easily see through Chief Tokoya and he knew that Tokoya was a hustler, a praise singer and that he was unreliable, so he ordered his ADC and his CSO not allow Chief Tokoya into the Aso Rock Villa again. Chief Tokoya repeatedly tried to see General Abacha and he was eventually arrested (in January 1998) and linked to the 1997 coup.

He was released by General Abubakar (after Abacha's death) and he filed a petition at the Oputa Panel against Major Hamza Al-Mustapha and Brigadier Sabo, claiming that they prevented him from seeing Abacha and had him arrested and tortured. He then tried to withdraw the petition when he realised that Al-Mustapha and Sabo came prepared to disgrace him. He sang christian worship songs and claimed that he had forgiven Sabo and Mustapha and told Mustapha to repent.

However, Mustapha and Sabo opposed his attempt to withdraw the petition because Yomi Tokoya had already damaged their reputation and they should have the right to respond to the allegations and clear their name.

They tendered books, audio and video evidence that showed that Tokoya was a praise singer (in one book he is praising Abiola and in the next book he is condemning him. He did the same thing to Generals Babangida and Diya). They also tendered Abacha's letter to the ADC and CSO in which Abacha wondered why they allowed Tokoya into the Aso Rock Villa, despite the fact that he had previously ordered them not to. He again warned them that he didn't want to see Tokoya in the Villa again. Father Kukah wondered how such characters could easily gain access to the Presidency. Chief Tokoya was thoroughly disgraced.

He vanished and reappeared in 2011 as the ANPP candidate for the Lagos State gubernatorial elections. He spent most of the 2011 Lagos governorship debate praising Governor Fashola and basically repeating what Fashola was saying (he even said "Eko o ni baje" ). It was so bad that one of the members of the panel asked him why he was contesting the elections if he felt that Fashola had done so well (Tokoya muttered some gibberish about constructive criticism). Olisa Agbakoba tried to confront him about his reputation as a praise singer, but he skilfully dodged the question.

It's not about ethnicity. There are praise singers everywhere.

Here is a video of Tokoya singing christian worship songs at the Oputa Panel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkVnWyekJ2s

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma by MadCow1: 9:23am On Mar 24, 2016
Iprofit:
who will ever take a cow serious

A mad one at that

What is this one saying?

Do you have a problem with me supporting the President or what?

Have you eaten since day before yesterday?
Re: #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma by mapet: 9:24am On Mar 24, 2016
amtaken:
Is Mr. Kayode trying to say that those who supported the previous administration cannot support the present one?

What about Audu Ogbeh who was a PDP Chairman and now APC Minister?

Jealousy is real indeed.

If the guy supported GEJ and now feels like he should stand with Buhari, leave him alone to his faith or are you jealous that you didn't start the campaign first? You even went as far as investigating how the name was registered at the CAC. Were you rushing to register the name first and found out that they beat you to it?

If you really love Buhari as you claim, you should even want his haters to be converted to his supporters.

Paul the apostle was persecuting the Christians as Saul but later repented and became a fire brand preacher for Christ, did you see Peter or any other apostle castigate him?

As for me I don't stand with Buhari today because he is yet to impress me but if I ever have reasons to change my mind, you shouldn't start digging out my old posts against him to sideline me instead you should be happy that more people are beginning to love the one you claim to love.

I rest my case.

Madam,

You missed the essence of Mr. Kayode Ogundamisi's arguement, which is the scam that is about to be done to Nigerians by a hustler/scammer and not an altruistic nationalist.
Re: #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma by Silent104: 9:25am On Mar 24, 2016
Ferdinandu:

A typical Igbo man. Wen u say hustle u mean defraud right. "An ipob can do anythin 4 moni" it's a fact
Re: #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma by austinonyii(m): 9:26am On Mar 24, 2016
akin7686:
Kayode Ogundamisi exposed #IstandwithBuhari group. See his tweets below.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ogundamisi
/status/712656848004972544
cheap popularity....
Re: #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma by mapet: 9:30am On Mar 24, 2016
ajepako:

How can this indomie generation remember YEAH (Youth earnestly asking for Abacha) led by omo ale Daniel Kanu and his punk hair cut..

chai.. that guy chop Abacha soo tey but later dissapeared when the old despot died.

But of course the mumu standing with buhari dont know that bcs majority of them were running naked playing with tyres then and they want us to believe their idiotic hashtag is for free.. grin grin cheesy

Daniel Kanu made so much money to the extent he was even give "free access" to cheaply buy Durbar Hotel in Kaduna for his father....

I picture the scenario that had Chinedu not be busted, he will have raised the money, gone ahead with the scam 9million man march that will hardly be attended by 200people, there will be hangling and argument over funds, he will take flight and leave Nigeria for someone years only to come back and repeat the same old scam. Have we heard the classic case of an Alchemist scammer going round Europe in the 1800s, promising to help them "chemically-produce gold" in 7years, for a share of the taxes. When people get tired of him or suspects him, he goes to another country to repeat the scam..the scam almost lasted him a life time.

If we are not careful, these guys will make so much money and later emerge to be buying businesses
Re: #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma by Standing5(m): 9:32am On Mar 24, 2016
iyke926:
I didn't vote the WAEC degree holder in the first place. Why should I stand with him?? Or care to know who is behind the IStandWithBuhari bullsh!t??
I was on the look out for post like this. The brains behind the #IstandwithBuhari thing will reveal further their nairaland chapter.
Re: #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma by komek(m): 9:35am On Mar 24, 2016
They shud. Publish the names of its members and Executive members. I know of one Aishat Alubukandi...on her facebook wall alone, u will discover she is just a hungry scam. They are all scams. Thieves.
Re: #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma by fabre4: 9:37am On Mar 24, 2016
akin7686:
Kayode Ogundamisi exposed #IstandwithBuhari group. See his tweets below.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ogundamisi/status/712656848004972544

why didn't he add that magu efcc boss is the grand patron of #IstandwithBuhari and that he gave them 200million naira Kayode is a hypocrite and is envious of their progress. The bottom line is Money is their aim including Kayode.

1 Like

Re: #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma by obailala(m): 9:40am On Mar 24, 2016
mapet:

Chinedu Okpalanma must be a skilled con man. Playing the same ol' scam over and over again.........

Meanwhile, for the records, Kayode Ogundamisi was amongst the people that independently campaigned for Buhari on the streets (Ikosi-Ketu, Magodo axis) that I know first hand
Of course Kayode isnt denying his support for Buhari. But obviously, sycophant groups like the istandwithbuhari etc are just made up of political jobbers looking for cash.
Re: #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma by mapet: 9:41am On Mar 24, 2016
naptu2:

It's got nothing to do with ethnicity. For example, the clown called Chief Abdullahi Yomi Tokoya is not igbo.

Yomi Tokoya started out as a praise singer for Chief MKO Abiola and General Ibrahim Babangida. He published many books and composed many songs in which he praised the two men, eg, General Ibrahim Babangida: a patriotic leader of our people (published in 1988).

He eventually wormed his way into General Oladipo Diya's circle and started publishing books in which he condemned Chief Abiola and General Babangida and praised General Abacha. He formed the "General Sani Abacha Movement for Peaceful and Successful Transition Programme" (GESAM '98). In this way he became close to General Abacha.

He started spying on General Diya on behalf of Abacha and was one of those that provided information to Abacha that led to the arrest of Diya.

However, General Abacha could easily see through Chief Tokoya and he knew that Tokoya was a hustler, a praise singer and that he was unreliable, so he ordered his ADC and his CSO not allow Chief Tokoya into the Aso Rock Villa again. Chief Tokoya repeatedly tried to see General Abacha and he was eventually arrested (in January 1998) and linked to the 1997 coup.

He was released by General Abubakar (after Abacha's death) and he filed a petition at the Oputa Panel against Major Hamza Al-Mustapha and Brigadier Sabo, claiming that they prevented him from seeing Abacha and had him arrested and tortured. He then tried to withdraw the petition when he realised that Al-Mustapha and Sabo came prepared to disgrace him. He sang christian worship songs and claimed that he had forgiven Sabo and Mustapha and told Mustapha to repent.

However, Mustapha and Sabo opposed his attempt to withdraw the petition because Yomi Tokoya had already damaged their reputation and they should have the right to respond to the allegations and clear their name.

They tendered books, audio and video evidence that showed that Tokoya was a praise singer (in one book he is praising Abiola and in the next book he is condemning him. He did the same thing to Generals Babangida and Diya). They also tendered Abacha's letter to the ADC and CSO in which Abacha wondered why they allowed Tokoya into the Aso Rock Villa, despite the fact that he had previously ordered them not to. He again warned them that he didn't want to see Tokoya in the Villa again. Father Kukah wondered how such characters could easily gain access to the Presidency. Chief Tokoya was thoroughly disgraced.

He vanished and reappeared in 2011 as the ANPP candidate for the Lagos State gubernatorial elections. He spent most of the 2011 Lagos governorship debate praising Governor Fashola and basically repeating what Fashola was saying (he even said "Eko o ni baje" ). It was so bad that one of the members of the panel asked him why he was contesting the elections if he felt that Fashola had done so well (Tokoya muttered some gibberish about constructive criticism). Olisa Agbakoba tried to confront him about his reputation as a praise singer, but he skilfully dodged the question.

It's not about ethnicity. There are praise singers everywhere.

Here is a video of Tokoya singing christian worship songs at the Oputa Panel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkVnWyekJ2s

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Naptu,

You just made my day. I never knew it was the same Tokoya.......... It is important that we find people out and expose them. Another person that has come to my attention Yinka Odumakin, who was recently exposed by Chief Ayo Opadokun, especially how he's moved from Tinubu, to Afenifere, to Afenifere Renewal Group, to Buhari in CPC, to Jonathan and ..........who knows what next
Re: #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma by fabre4: 9:45am On Mar 24, 2016
mapet:

I thought kayode said he is UK based and he has no history of street protest so which kayode u dey talk about
Re: #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma by mapet: 10:00am On Mar 24, 2016
fabre4:

I thought kayode said he is UK based and he has no history of street protest so which kayode u dey talk about

That is the problem with you guys, you don't bother to read well enough before jumping into wrong conclusions. It was the #IstandwithBuhari scammers that accused Kayode Ogundaminis of having not history of street protest and stuffs.........my submission is based on the fact that I know firsthand that Kayode Ogundamisi is not just and social media activist, he's also on the streets. Himself and some UKbased activitist collaborated with some Nigerians activists to independently campaign for Buhari, I got the invite but was unfortunately in South Africa when the event took place.

Some exerpts below
"You are leaving for Nigeria in a couple of weeks. Have you been paid to campaign for Buhari?
It is obvious that 14 years of PDP and 6 years of Jonathan Presidency have reduced your perception of political participation to a cash and carry affair. Nigeria is not for sale. No, I have never been paid to campaign for, support or mobilize for Buhari. In 2011, I got a loan of £5000 from Barclays Bank, the records are available, I bought my plane ticket for £600 and donated what was left to the CPC and Buhari campaign team.
I recalled Nasir El-Rufai asking me how I would survive for the entire period of the campaign. I did survive and we are in 2014. I have purchased my ticket again. I am going to Nigeria because I believe you have to walk the talk. I could have taken the easy way out and got involved in Jonathan’s conference like some of my diaspora colleagues did. They got over 46Million naira just for recycling the same documents passed on by Babangida and Abacha’s conferences.
I am not the only one, we have a number of Nigerians in diaspora who are contributing to the Buhari campaign. I don’t have permissions to share names but someone is donating his family home for the period of my stay in Abuja and he’s just one Nigerian tired of the level of cluelessness of the Jonathan administration. In 2011, we lived on bread, sardine and water as we travelled across Nigeria with Buhari and the CPC. My joy is that today, Nigerians are donating every little amount to help in the campaign for change."
Re: #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma by blezynetym(f): 10:16am On Mar 24, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]
YEAA = Youths Earnestly Ask for Abacha

As soon as Abacha died...

YEAA = Youths Earnestly Ask for Abubakar

#BringBackGoodluckJonathan

GIFT - Goodluck Initiative For Transformation

GIFT and #BringBackGoodluckJonathan founded by same person (Chinedu Okpalanma) and as soon as GEJ lost...

#IStandWithBuhari (also headed by same Chinedu Okpalanma of the GIFT initiative)
Can you imagine? If you're not intelligent and smart you can never steal. Mumu no dey thief. Omo nnaaaaaaaa, I hail you ooooooooo. Naija 4life.
Re: #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma by franugo(m): 10:42am On Mar 24, 2016
repogirl:
it's not even whether he can do something or not.... In the first place, why allow his name to be associated with such a shady person?

Why not vet whoever is organising whatever campaign for him? Is Booohari so desperate for popularity that he or his cohorts hire shady mercenaries that are only looking to make money off them?

haba, why would bubu rebuke people dt are 'standing by him'? dt makes no sense hun. as far as the hustlers are nt a threat to national security{abi them be threats?} n they don't involve themselves in shady businesses, i see no reason 4 bubu 2 condemn them...u r letting ur hate 4 bubu cloud ur judgment else u woulda seen dt this venture, even if dubious, puts food on d plates of some youths, thereby providing some kind of employment, however little.
Re: #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma by chronique(m): 10:50am On Mar 24, 2016
Lol

Re: #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma by winstonjenn012: 10:55am On Mar 24, 2016
The whole govt is a SCAM
Re: #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma by amtaken(f): 11:01am On Mar 24, 2016
That's how you see it.

Is there any politician that 'politicks' for free?

Even the so-called NGO's are not for free.

There is no law against supporting a president or otherwise.

If he's using that to defraud people, then Kayode needs to lodge a complaint to EFCC instead of ranting on social media, giving people the impression that he's against standing with Buhari.

Mind you I don't stand with Buhari.

mapet:

Madam,

You missed the essence of Mr. Kayode Ogundamisi's arguement, which is the scam that is about to be done to Nigerians by a hustler/scammer and not an altruistic nationalist.
Re: #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma by divinity38: 11:09am On Mar 24, 2016
#istandwithbuhari... Dead on arrival, due mainly to internal crisis and misunderstanding. this UK hustler also wants a 'share' but the igbo nija bobo would not hear of it. the result? we all get to hear the real story... Typical of APC, by 2018-2019, the various factions of ANPP, CPC, ACN, PDP, and APGA who will not be favored(and they wont all be) will come up with some information for us. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Afenifere, Ohanaeze Disagree As President Says Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable / 7 Accusations Obasanjo Threw At Buhari / Crowd At Buhari Supporters Rally In Abuja Attended By VP Osibanjo- VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.