Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Facebook Alternative For Blackberry, If You Cant Afford Facebook5 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook Alternative For Blackberry, If You Cant Afford Facebook5 (911 Views)

Evernote Pulls Out Its Support For Blackberry Devices And Windows Phones / Whatsapp Extends Support For Blackberry To End Of 2017 / Whatsapp Fix For Blackberry Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Alternative For Blackberry, If You Cant Afford Facebook5 by cosmicrayboi(m): 6:24pm On Mar 23, 2016
my dear nairalanders, somedays ago, Blackberry company thought they could shatter our lives (we blackberry 10 users ) by restricting Facebook application and introducing a paid version of facebook 5.. i go buy bb, buy glo 1.4 data, still come buy facebook5 for $2.5 approximately 700naira.. e no fair at all.

so this is a trick i used, since i cant purchase the facebook5 from the store, i thought of sharing it here to with my fellow nairalanders, so they could benefit from it too..

borrow an android from a friend, use Bluetooth software, transfer Facebook lite to your blackberry device, go to file manager (media card.. *documents* ) u will see something like dis (com.Facebooklite.android) click on it, wait for it to process, install and then run it.

allow it to launch, then you are good to go. grin grin

here are some pics.. for dear thomases

enjoy ur fblite blackberry experience

Re: Facebook Alternative For Blackberry, If You Cant Afford Facebook5 by cornel994(m): 8:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
I nid ur help. My Q5 refuses to open android apps
Re: Facebook Alternative For Blackberry, If You Cant Afford Facebook5 by Mafia4life(m): 10:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
cornel994:
I nid ur help. My Q5 refuses to open android apps
Refuse to open or install? If open, the app installed is not compatible. If it not installing, you have to upgrade the OS
Re: Facebook Alternative For Blackberry, If You Cant Afford Facebook5 by chidifrank(m): 6:39am On Mar 24, 2016
nice tnx bros, it works
Re: Facebook Alternative For Blackberry, If You Cant Afford Facebook5 by popex: 8:34am On Mar 24, 2016
Go to
Settings-->app manager-->instlling apps. Then you turn it ON.

Re: Facebook Alternative For Blackberry, If You Cant Afford Facebook5 by cornel994(m): 1:32pm On Mar 24, 2016
Mafia4life:
Refuse to open or install? If open, the app installed is not compatible. If it not installing, you have to upgrade the OS
It will install but wen u hit d app to open it will open and close in a few seconds

(1) (Reply)

Cat B15 / Mt6735 Device Development Thread / How Do I Install Facebook Again On My Itel2570 Java Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.