Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Pics: Wife Beater, Jude Izuakor Reconciles With Wife, Signs Undertaking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics: Wife Beater, Jude Izuakor Reconciles With Wife, Signs Undertaking (2126 Views)

Rumors Of Ortom's Plans To Join PDP Heightens As He Reconciles With Suswam / Fayose Reconciles With Tope Aluko / Okorocha Reconciles With Ohakim And Ihedioha-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: Wife Beater, Jude Izuakor Reconciles With Wife, Signs Undertaking by henryanna36: 7:07pm On Mar 23, 2016
Remember Jude Izuakor, the wife beater who inflicted a deep cut on his wife’s nose? He has finally reconciled with his wife. Jude also signed an undertaking in court that he won’t lay his hands on his wife again and won't abandon his responsibilities. Dr. Odumakin who has been handling Mrs. Izuakor’s case disclosed the news

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/fwd-pics-wife-beater-jude-izuakor.html

Re: Pics: Wife Beater, Jude Izuakor Reconciles With Wife, Signs Undertaking by henryanna36: 7:08pm On Mar 23, 2016

Re: Pics: Wife Beater, Jude Izuakor Reconciles With Wife, Signs Undertaking by cassidy1996(m): 7:12pm On Mar 23, 2016
see him face.....

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Wife Beater, Jude Izuakor Reconciles With Wife, Signs Undertaking by UnknownT: 7:14pm On Mar 23, 2016
Hope he doesn't kill her the next time he lays his hands on her cos that his face eh lipsrsealed
Re: Pics: Wife Beater, Jude Izuakor Reconciles With Wife, Signs Undertaking by Dyt(f): 7:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
I hope the kids don't take after daddy's animalistic nature

Otunrerin

God knows I can't stay sha
Me that my mouth always driving
He go kee me before I know

1 Like

Re: Pics: Wife Beater, Jude Izuakor Reconciles With Wife, Signs Undertaking by Chanchit: 7:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
He even dey stretch neck to kiss him wife.
Re: Pics: Wife Beater, Jude Izuakor Reconciles With Wife, Signs Undertaking by babyfaceafrica: 7:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
So?..wetin kon haffin?
Re: Pics: Wife Beater, Jude Izuakor Reconciles With Wife, Signs Undertaking by Janet101(f): 7:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
Dat's good news
Re: Pics: Wife Beater, Jude Izuakor Reconciles With Wife, Signs Undertaking by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
This Dr. mrs Odumakin deserves to be made a Minister Of Women And Human Right Affairs

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Wife Beater, Jude Izuakor Reconciles With Wife, Signs Undertaking by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
Now I know why the man abused the woman before, Height factor, he wanted her know he's still the dominating man eventhough she's taller. Haha

1 Like

Re: Pics: Wife Beater, Jude Izuakor Reconciles With Wife, Signs Undertaking by dayowunmi(m): 8:10pm On Mar 23, 2016
Why would a man beat his own wife? How can you even beat a adult never mind your own wife. This is just ridiculous
Re: Pics: Wife Beater, Jude Izuakor Reconciles With Wife, Signs Undertaking by doublewisdom: 8:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
Nah kill im go kill the woman dis time around.

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Wife Beater, Jude Izuakor Reconciles With Wife, Signs Undertaking by raumdeuter: 8:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
Dyt:

Otunrerin

He go shove something in that your mouth so it would be busy
Re: Pics: Wife Beater, Jude Izuakor Reconciles With Wife, Signs Undertaking by Lusola15: 8:30pm On Mar 23, 2016
I hope he is a CHANGED man.
Re: Pics: Wife Beater, Jude Izuakor Reconciles With Wife, Signs Undertaking by Dyt(f): 8:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
raumdeuter:

He go shove something in that your mouth so it would be busy

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You men defo think alike
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pics: Wife Beater, Jude Izuakor Reconciles With Wife, Signs Undertaking by Duru009(m): 9:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
a wife beater will always remain a wife beater...

1 Like

Re: Pics: Wife Beater, Jude Izuakor Reconciles With Wife, Signs Undertaking by okoro4: 7:10am On Mar 24, 2016
Good they have reconciled.Nothing pass good family
Re: Pics: Wife Beater, Jude Izuakor Reconciles With Wife, Signs Undertaking by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 24, 2016
what useless reconciliation is this? until he goes mad and kill her one day by then una eye go clear. A beast will always be wild. If that Ibadan guy refuse to reconcile with his lawyer wife that night, he will still be alive today sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pics: Wife Beater, Jude Izuakor Reconciles With Wife, Signs Undertaking by LadyExcellency: 7:20am On Mar 24, 2016
Dyt:

Otunrerin

In our part of the world, separation is rare while divorce is the last option when all entreaties and mediations fail because of serial broken promises against the terms of peace resolution.
Re: Pics: Wife Beater, Jude Izuakor Reconciles With Wife, Signs Undertaking by Dyt(f): 7:49am On Mar 24, 2016
LadyExcellency:

In our part of the world, separation is rare while divorce is the last option.

Really?
Until the beating brings in death or disability
Ehn
Iyen na da

1 Like

Re: Pics: Wife Beater, Jude Izuakor Reconciles With Wife, Signs Undertaking by LadyExcellency: 8:16am On Mar 24, 2016
Dyt:

Really? Until the beating brings in death or disability Ehn Iyen na da

Can you give the statistics as regarding the death and disability.
Re: Pics: Wife Beater, Jude Izuakor Reconciles With Wife, Signs Undertaking by Dyt(f): 8:24am On Mar 24, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Can you give the statistics as regarding the death and disability.

What do I know
Or what would I know
Only those involve will know better

Its a good thing they are back since divorce is the least of options
Wishing them a good life together
And ofcus you too madam Ladyexcellency

1 Like

Re: Pics: Wife Beater, Jude Izuakor Reconciles With Wife, Signs Undertaking by yemmight(m): 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2016
I really pity women very much. Love sometimes overshadow their decision. Beating is in his blood. He will repeat same. The guy is too crazy.
Re: Pics: Wife Beater, Jude Izuakor Reconciles With Wife, Signs Undertaking by LadyExcellency: 1:41pm On Mar 24, 2016
Dyt:

What do I know
Or what would I know
Only those involve will know better

Its a good thing they are back since divorce is the least of options
Wishing them a good life together
And ofcus you too madam Ladyexcellency

Is like there is a little misunderstanding between what I said and what you understand.

I said "last" option and not "least" option meaning when every step for (terms of) reconciliation fails.
Re: Pics: Wife Beater, Jude Izuakor Reconciles With Wife, Signs Undertaking by Dyt(f): 1:50pm On Mar 24, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Is like there is a little misunderstanding between what I said and what you understand.

I said "last" option and not "least" option meaning when every step for (terms of) reconciliation fails.

Sorry ma
Re: Pics: Wife Beater, Jude Izuakor Reconciles With Wife, Signs Undertaking by olapluto(m): 1:58pm On Mar 24, 2016
The same man accused by his wife of homosexuality? Suddenly he loves his wife so much that he's even sniffing her in public.

I thought people will learn from the case in Ibadan. Reconciliation isnt so quick!

(1) (Reply)

Vice President Prof Yemi Osinbajo Attends Burial In Anambra State [PHOTOS] / OMG! Female University Student Wears Only Towel To Lectures (see Photos) / Video: Benue's Gov. Ortom Names Killer Herdsmen In Interview With Deutsche Welle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.