Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Vice President Prof Yemi Osinbajo Attends Burial In Anambra State [PHOTOS] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vice President Prof Yemi Osinbajo Attends Burial In Anambra State [PHOTOS] (2127 Views)

Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash / Gidado Idris Dies & Buried. Atiku Abubakar Attends Burial (Photos) / Osinbajo Attends Saraki's Daughter's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vice President Prof Yemi Osinbajo Attends Burial In Anambra State [PHOTOS] by Colossusgist(m): 12:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
Governor Willie Obiano just received Nigeria's Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo to the Safest State in Nigeria "Anambra".

Both are currently attending the Funeral Mass for Late Mrs Roseline Ezinma Akabueze at St Gabriel's Catholic Church, Ifitedunu in Dunukofia local government area of Anambra State.

Late Mama Ezinma is the mother of Hon Ben Akabueze, DG Budget Office, Abuja.

Present here also are Sen Chris Ngige........

More from
Source - http://www.colossusgists.com/2017/09/vice-president-prof-yemi-osinbajo.html

1 Like

Re: Vice President Prof Yemi Osinbajo Attends Burial In Anambra State [PHOTOS] by intruxive(m): 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
Oh ok, I tot its mazi kanus burial they are attending grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vice President Prof Yemi Osinbajo Attends Burial In Anambra State [PHOTOS] by coolcatty: 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2017
This Willie is always looking high and lost.....

3 Likes

Re: Vice President Prof Yemi Osinbajo Attends Burial In Anambra State [PHOTOS] by muykem: 1:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
Late Mrs Roseline Ezinma Akabueze must be important personality though I have not heard of her.

1 Like

Re: Vice President Prof Yemi Osinbajo Attends Burial In Anambra State [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
If he thinks the people love him,let him walk alone without security the way NNAMDI The Son of KALU has been doing

One thing is sure,the people will follow him but they will follow him with stones and bottle,but when Kalu came,he was followed with love and Flags

Question: Who really owns the people....?

don't quote me,just deal with ur conscience

1 Like

Re: Vice President Prof Yemi Osinbajo Attends Burial In Anambra State [PHOTOS] by ProWalker: 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2017
Willie don high as usual

One day, i see Ben Akabueze becoming the highest political office holder in Nigeria.
Re: Vice President Prof Yemi Osinbajo Attends Burial In Anambra State [PHOTOS] by ProWalker: 1:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
Gaiusjacob:
If he thinks the people love him,let him walk alone without security the way NNAMDI The Son of KALU has been doing

One thing is sure,the people will follow him but they will follow him with stones and bottle,but when Kalu came,he was followed with love and Flags

Question: Who really owns the people....?

don't quote me,just deal with ur conscience

The question you should ask is; what is the quality of the people following Kanu ?
Re: Vice President Prof Yemi Osinbajo Attends Burial In Anambra State [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
ProWalker:

The question you should ask is; what is the quality of the people following Kanu ?

That's why the whites see u as inferior and Truants if truly u believe some are more human than the other

just like I said,don't quote me again
Re: Vice President Prof Yemi Osinbajo Attends Burial In Anambra State [PHOTOS] by ProWalker: 2:11pm On Sep 29, 2017
Gaiusjacob:

That's why the whites see u as inferior and Truants if truly u believe some are more human than the other

just like I said,don't quote me again

Gerrrrrrraaahiaaa! If white see you inferior and you accept that you are inferior, then you are below animal and not fit to live.
Show us your picture in Kanu crowd and i will tell you the kind of person you are
Nonsense grin

2 Likes

Re: Vice President Prof Yemi Osinbajo Attends Burial In Anambra State [PHOTOS] by BornAgainMay: 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
Apologies to those who may wish to disagree with me.

Calling Nigeria a zoo appears to be a grave insult to all Nigerians. However, events within the country, including proscription of IPOB and resistance to political restructuring, show that Nigeria is worse than a zoo.

Do you know why? Please, stop calling Nigeria a zoo. Nigeria is a jungle. In a zoo, lions and goats are not kept in the same place except when the zoo keeper wants to feed lions.

In a jungle, anything goes, including man's inhumanity to man. Is it not in a jungle that you negotiate and settle terrorists with juicy positions while clamping down on innocent agitators and protesters who demand for justice? If proscribing IPOB will lead to negotiation for a better Nigeria, kudos to FG.

But, if it is an avenue of giving a dog a bad name in order to hang it, FG should prepare for the worst. On a Divided Nigeria I stand.

#Copied
Re: Vice President Prof Yemi Osinbajo Attends Burial In Anambra State [PHOTOS] by SalamRushdie: 2:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
Osinbanjo the bridge builder..This is what a leader looks like and not that communist hiding in Aso Rock claiming strongman against unarmed people
Re: Vice President Prof Yemi Osinbajo Attends Burial In Anambra State [PHOTOS] by BornAgainMay: 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
Yorubas and Hausas

Can't you see that Nigeria we all fantasized is not forthcoming?
For how long are we going to continue to live together even when our differences are obvious? We can't develop with such hatred that is prevalent among us the Nigerian populace.

Restructuring won't even be able to solve this national question that have kept us static and that's pushing us towards a collapse State.

The best thing for us the Nigerian populace to do is to sit on a round table and discuss if we actually want to keep existing together or we want to be separated.

If the answer is separation, allow the ppl that want to go to go and we will all go and build our various communities.

Let's stop being deluded, Nigeria can't get any better. The moment we realize this, the better for us and our entire generation.

Let us all campaign for Referendum and BiaExit

Join hand and help the igbos.
Nigeria will be more better.
Re: Vice President Prof Yemi Osinbajo Attends Burial In Anambra State [PHOTOS] by hucienda: 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
Ngige must be super short since the veep is taller.
Re: Vice President Prof Yemi Osinbajo Attends Burial In Anambra State [PHOTOS] by Kingsley1000(m): 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2017
nice one from presdo
Re: Vice President Prof Yemi Osinbajo Attends Burial In Anambra State [PHOTOS] by Kingsley1000(m): 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2017
hucienda:
Ngige must be super short since the veep is taller.
he is the next igbo president
Re: Vice President Prof Yemi Osinbajo Attends Burial In Anambra State [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
Obiano should shine his eyes grin

1 Like

Re: Vice President Prof Yemi Osinbajo Attends Burial In Anambra State [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
I can't wait for the day Buhari will simply step down and hand over to this man!

I also pray Osibanjo becomes Nigeria's president one day. This man seems like he can deliver.

God bless Osibanjo.

(1) (Reply)

Tosin Saraki Marrying A Fellow Christian Is Not A Sin / Buhari Is Asphalting The Road To Atiku Village What He Can’t Do For 8 Year / FG to establish 31,000 hectare grazing facility worth N13bn in Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.