Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Liquid Soap Preparation, Formular, Questions & Answer Platform - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Liquid Soap Preparation, Formular, Questions & Answer Platform (9601 Views)

Fiverr Cash Formular |thirty-five In Demand Fiverr Gigs For You To Sell / How To Make Liquid Soap A Complete Process / How To Make Liquid Soap Step By Step (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liquid Soap Preparation, Formular, Questions & Answer Platform by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 23, 2016
Okay, finally i was able to experiment my liquid soap production, and the final result was heart whelming..

Before i start the coaching, i would like to sympathise with adedsbeads who lost her money to a Nairaland scammer.

Furthermore, i would like to hail Valemtech , the Nairaland importer.

Materials Needed
- Hand gloves
- Bucket
- Long stick

The purpose of the above materials, is to ensure effective production.....

In order to ensure that, i am not coaching mysef, i need fellow NL to show interest, before i will proceed with the chemicals needed, preparation mechanism, time frame mechanism and packaging.

Nb: This same idea is what others will create ebook for, and start selling. Dont worry, God don catch them, because na free of charge here.
Re: Liquid Soap Preparation, Formular, Questions & Answer Platform by goodmorning40: 7:53pm On Mar 23, 2016
Can u also talk on the preparation of liquid bathing soap
Re: Liquid Soap Preparation, Formular, Questions & Answer Platform by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
goodmorning40:
Can u also talk on the preparation of liquid bathing soap

Yes,, that will be after am through with the preparation of liquid soap.
Re: Liquid Soap Preparation, Formular, Questions & Answer Platform by Brymo: 8:05pm On Mar 23, 2016
Ok
Re: Liquid Soap Preparation, Formular, Questions & Answer Platform by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
thank you sir. Im interested in your tutorial

1 Like

Re: Liquid Soap Preparation, Formular, Questions & Answer Platform by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
I'm in

1 Like

Re: Liquid Soap Preparation, Formular, Questions & Answer Platform by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
Thanks to those who showed interest in the tutorial.

The below chemicals are specifically for 40litres of liquid soap, if you need 20litres, just divide into two.

Chemicals Needed

- Soda ash 1kg = 200naira

- SLS = 200naira

- Pac R = 350naira

- Texapon = 200naira

- Sulphurnic acid 800naira

- Perfume 100naira

- Colouring 50naira

- Formalin 100naira .

Total = 2,000naira only.

Note that, the price might differ depending on your location and market.

I will be back to upate you about preparation mechanism.

1 Like

Re: Liquid Soap Preparation, Formular, Questions & Answer Platform by MukaboxNG: 9:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
keep it going, we are following. plus where can one get all this chemical, which kind of store
Re: Liquid Soap Preparation, Formular, Questions & Answer Platform by gbeseun(m): 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2016
Pls where can we get these chemicals in and around Ikorodu Lagos, I wanna start big time
Re: Liquid Soap Preparation, Formular, Questions & Answer Platform by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 23, 2016
MukaboxNG:
keep it going, we are following. plus where can one get all this chemical, which kind of store

In every market, there is a chemical section, kindly make research about your location, and you are good to go.

Thanks for following.
Re: Liquid Soap Preparation, Formular, Questions & Answer Platform by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
gbeseun:
Pls where can we get these chemicals in and around Ikorodu Lagos, I wanna start big time

Before you start big time, please ensure to experiment first.

In regards to your question, on how to get the chemicals at Ikorodu, kindly make research about that. But in every market, there is a chemical section.

Just do your research.
Re: Liquid Soap Preparation, Formular, Questions & Answer Platform by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 24, 2016
sir we are stil waiting for your tutorial...

1 Like

Re: Liquid Soap Preparation, Formular, Questions & Answer Platform by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 24, 2016
Preparation Mechanism

- soak the soda ash inside a 1litre of water for 24hrs

- soak the Pac R inside 8litres of water for 24hrs

- soak the SLS inside 1litre of water for 24hrs.

By now, you must have purchase your container, for those who intend to sell.

Cost of containers

- 1litre container = 50naira

- half litre = 30naira or less

- extra large litre = 100, 110, 150 , which i wont advice a newbie to use them, in order to cut cost.
Re: Liquid Soap Preparation, Formular, Questions & Answer Platform by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 24, 2016
pictures to spice up the tutorial.

1 Like

Re: Liquid Soap Preparation, Formular, Questions & Answer Platform by nbolaji(m): 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2016
gbeseun:

go to sabo market. or check the nearest market close to you
Re: Liquid Soap Preparation, Formular, Questions & Answer Platform by Jimbiz(m): 7:30am On Mar 25, 2016
Please oga we are following you ooo..come finish work oo abeg
Re: Liquid Soap Preparation, Formular, Questions & Answer Platform by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
Preparation Mechanism Part2.

Now bring your stick, stir the soaked pac R very well, till everything esolves, pour in your soda ash and continue stiring, after that, bring out your sulphurnic acid and pour it inside the mixture and stir, by this time, you will see foam coming out.

continue stiring for 5minutes, and wait for 8minutes before stiring again, then add your SLS formular and stir properly.

After the above routine, bring your Texapon and pour it inside the mixture, and keep stiring, by this time, your soap is ready.

NB: Always remember to stir.

At this stage, pour your colouring inside water, and shake to dissolve, then add to the mixture and stir , before adding your fragrance and formalin...

Then add water to your satisfaction. That is, keep adding water till you get the kind of thickness you want...

(If you go like pay 2,500naira for the practical video of me and my wife producing the soap, oya indicate, but before then, try and experiment first).

If you complete this routine successfully, you are now a liquid soap producer.

Stay glued for the packaging mechanism....
Re: Liquid Soap Preparation, Formular, Questions & Answer Platform by leye4u: 1:06am On Mar 26, 2016
I hope you know that formalin is a potent poison,and people are expected to used the soap for washing ' eating plates too'.....una well done.... there are better ways of making liquid soap,thanks
Businessnaija:

The below chemicals are specifically for 40litres of liquid soap, if you need 20litres, just divide into two.

Chemicals Needed

- SLS = 200naira

- Pac R = 350naira

- Texapon = 200naira

- Perfume 100naira

- Colouring 50naira

- Formalin 100naira .

Total = 2,000naira only.

Re: Liquid Soap Preparation, Formular, Questions & Answer Platform by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 26, 2016
leye4u:
I hope you know that formalin is a potent poison,and people are expected to used the soap for washing ' eating plates too'.....una well done.... there are better ways of making liquid soap,thanks

Okay Oga. na you turn formalin to poison.

1 Like

Re: Liquid Soap Preparation, Formular, Questions & Answer Platform by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 26, 2016
thanks for the tutorial. wil try it someday.

1 Like

Re: Liquid Soap Preparation, Formular, Questions & Answer Platform by adek6555: 12:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
Businessnaija:

Chemicals Needed

- SLS = 200naira

- Pac R = 350naira

- Texapon = 200naira

- Perfume 100naira

- Colouring 50naira

- Formalin 100naira .

Total = 2,000naira only.

who can get me these chemicals specifically for 20 liters in oyo town?please i need them badly.I wanna give these business a trial.
Re: Liquid Soap Preparation, Formular, Questions & Answer Platform by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
adek6555:
who can get me these chemicals specifically for 20 liters in oyo town please?i need them badly.I wanna give these business a trial.
BUY IN QUANTITY AND KEEP.
Re: Liquid Soap Preparation, Formular, Questions & Answer Platform by adek6555: 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
Businessnaija:
BUY IN QUANTITY AND KEEP.
what is d minimum quantity i can get for each chemicals,and another problem is how to get them here oyo town
Re: Liquid Soap Preparation, Formular, Questions & Answer Platform by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
adek6555:
what is d minimum quantity i can get for each chemicals,and another problem is how to get them here oyo town

Do your research where to get them over dia.

Buy 200litres worth of chemicals, that is, if you want to start in a major way.

Also, if you have you container and label ready.

Am available for 1on1 coaching for a fee, plus, i would prepare the soap for you, and make it ready for commercial usage.
Re: Liquid Soap Preparation, Formular, Questions & Answer Platform by leye4u: 10:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
Businessnaija:

Okay Oga. na you turn formalin to poison.
you be original fake producer you don't even know the characteristics of the chemicals you use....be careful ,life no get duplicate
Re: Liquid Soap Preparation, Formular, Questions & Answer Platform by TCF1980(m): 11:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
Hmmm. With my elementary Chemistry knowledge, chemicals have properties and characteristics. Please, what are the functions of each chemical and actual measurements? Chemical can't be measured by price/cost?

For soap production and others, please follow Strongbest threat on https://www.nairaland.com/1798724/free-skill-acquisition-e-center

Please, only learn from the experts because these chemicals are dangerous... Highly corrosive and some suffocating and explosive. Be warned!

1 Like

Re: Liquid Soap Preparation, Formular, Questions & Answer Platform by nell2: 5:32am On Aug 09, 2016
gbeseun:
Get yourself trained on many of our cosmetics when you buy chemicals from us.
We are dealers in industrial chemical,COSMETICS E.T.C
Be Self Employed. There are over a thousand products to learn from.

WE DEAL ON THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS AT GOOD PRICE

SODA ASH
STTP
SLS
FORMALIN
IPA
CHLOSANOL
TEXAPON
CAUSTIC SODA
PERFUME
PINE OIL
THICKNERS RANGING FROM(NATROSOL,COMBICELL,HYDROCELL E.T.C)
AND MANY OTHERS

WITH FREE TRAINING ON THE FOLLOWING WHEN YOU BUY FROM US

HAIR CREAM
METHYLATED SPIRIT
LIQUID SOAP
SHAMPOO
CAR WASH
TOILET WASH
LIQUID SOAP
BATHING SOAP
JIK
INSECTICIDES
AIR FRESHER
AFTER SHAVE
ANTISEPITIC{E.G DETOL}
BAR SOAP
BODY SPRAY
GERMICIDES
SHOE POLISH

ETCETRA ETCETRA
COME AND BE SATISFIED

WE ARE LOCATED AT

ULTRA MODERN SHOPPING COMPLEX
PHASE1 BLOCK D NO 9
SABO
IKORODU

CONTACT LINE :08036664988 ,07082965947.08109779607

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Have To Switch Off Our Cellphones Before We Enter Nigerian Banks? / Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 / Why Do Street Vendors Lie About Having Smaller Denominations Of Naira Notes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.