Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Throwback Pictures Of H.E. Nyesom Wike And Rotimi Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Pictures Of H.E. Nyesom Wike And Rotimi Amaechi (3378 Views)

Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) / Solomon Dalung And Rotimi Amaechi Laughing Out Loud / Senator Kwankwaso And Rotimi Amaechi: Caption Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Pictures Of H.E. Nyesom Wike And Rotimi Amaechi by ifeanyija(m): 7:49pm On Mar 23, 2016
Throwback pictures of H.E. Nyesom Wike and Rotimi Amaechi.
Who amongst these two looked like a tout during his growing up days?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Pictures Of H.E. Nyesom Wike And Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
Chineke!!! amaechi na ogogoro master o

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures Of H.E. Nyesom Wike And Rotimi Amaechi by theshadyexpress(m): 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
like for wike

share for amaechi

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Pictures Of H.E. Nyesom Wike And Rotimi Amaechi by ozoigbondu: 7:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
Wike has always been a responsible man unlike the ubiama lizard that spent his youth drinking kaikai

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures Of H.E. Nyesom Wike And Rotimi Amaechi by baralatie(m): 7:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
Nairaland sabi find picture of person
Chai

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of H.E. Nyesom Wike And Rotimi Amaechi by Brymo: 8:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
Wat happened 2 wike?
Re: Throwback Pictures Of H.E. Nyesom Wike And Rotimi Amaechi by Guliver(m): 8:12pm On Mar 23, 2016
wike s a charge&bail lawyer.ask him how many cases he has won n court.b4 he enter politics, he was good @helping landlord to collect their rent,tru. agbero means.

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures Of H.E. Nyesom Wike And Rotimi Amaechi by doublewisdom: 8:14pm On Mar 23, 2016
I think that picture of Amaechi was taken the very day Wike brought him from Kana. grin grin grin.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Pictures Of H.E. Nyesom Wike And Rotimi Amaechi by chigoizie7(m): 8:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
Haaa, so,no be today amaechi drunkenness start oh.

Seriously, that picture of amaechi will do him no good, assuming wike shared that photo and den tag amaechi a drunkard.

For most of us young men, we don't know what the future holds for us. For most of us, going to club houses, snapping pictures with lots of moet bottles and extravagant life styles, it might come to hurt us tomorrow.

As for our young girls, let us keep snapping ourselves naked and den be posting it online. Many years from now, those pictures,might cost us many things.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of H.E. Nyesom Wike And Rotimi Amaechi by CyberWolf: 8:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
chigoizie7:

Seriously, that picture of amaechi will do him no good, assuming wike shared that photo and den tag amaechi a drunkard.

For most of us young men, we don't know what the future holds for us. For most of us, going to club houses, snapping pictures with lots of moet bottles and extravagant life styles, it might come to hurt us tomorrow.

As for our young girls, let us keep snapping ourselves naked and den be posting it online. Many years from now, those pictures,might cost us many things.
Spot on..

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of H.E. Nyesom Wike And Rotimi Amaechi by CyberWolf: 8:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
That Amechi though grin
Re: Throwback Pictures Of H.E. Nyesom Wike And Rotimi Amaechi by Tallesty1(m): 8:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
Osibanjo: Amechi dey call, Make I pick am?.

Buhari: Give me *picks* Ameshi. What is this thing that I am hearing about river's election.

Amechi: Walahi baba, Jonathan looted more money.

Buhari: Don't divert the question Ameshi, why did you allow Nwike to trash you like this?

Amechi: Baba if you see the hotel that Patience built you will starting probing them immediately.

Buhari: Ameshi do I sound like I am joking?

Amechi: What Did you say baba? Network dey break.

Buhari: Ameshi how much did I give you to rig this election for APC?

Amechi: Hello? Hello? *clicks*

Osibanjo: What did he say?

Buhari: Amechi is a waste.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of H.E. Nyesom Wike And Rotimi Amaechi by PRYCE(m): 9:01pm On Mar 23, 2016
Wait so Amaechi guzzles that flammable stuff?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Pictures Of H.E. Nyesom Wike And Rotimi Amaechi by papaejima1: 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2016
chai since time immemorial the Bald Headed Lion of Ubima has always been a guzzler.

Even as minister of transport, during the rivers rerun, little wonder he threatened to go clubbing in Wike's Ward.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of H.E. Nyesom Wike And Rotimi Amaechi by maddman: 9:14pm On Mar 23, 2016
[size=14pt]IT'S OFFICIAL. AMECHI IS A TOUT[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Pictures Of H.E. Nyesom Wike And Rotimi Amaechi by ItzTun3chi(m): 9:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
that bottle of beer tho grin grin
Re: Throwback Pictures Of H.E. Nyesom Wike And Rotimi Amaechi by babyfaceafrica: 9:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
Igbo
Re: Throwback Pictures Of H.E. Nyesom Wike And Rotimi Amaechi by chukwukadibia10: 9:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
Taaaaa! This that person isn't Amaechi,

That person in the picture is his uncle, Sabinus.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of H.E. Nyesom Wike And Rotimi Amaechi by Mznaett: 9:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
I don't just know the reason why Amaechi always prove me right sefgrin

Someone should pls tell the dude above me to say GODshocked

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of H.E. Nyesom Wike And Rotimi Amaechi by akatekpe(m): 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2016
Once a tout, always a tout.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of H.E. Nyesom Wike And Rotimi Amaechi by anthony86(m): 10:12pm On Mar 23, 2016
The picture show the difference between a barrister and a graduate of English
Re: Throwback Pictures Of H.E. Nyesom Wike And Rotimi Amaechi by lilprinze: 10:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
Ameachi the drunkard no wonder his stomach is as big as someone who is 6month pregnant
Re: Throwback Pictures Of H.E. Nyesom Wike And Rotimi Amaechi by chesterlee(m): 10:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
Amaechi looks dirty
Re: Throwback Pictures Of H.E. Nyesom Wike And Rotimi Amaechi by Ehiscotch(m): 11:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
That man look older than Amaechi. OP, what does "Throwback" mean to you? No sane mind would believe this.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of H.E. Nyesom Wike And Rotimi Amaechi by B9official(m): 12:11am On Mar 24, 2016
Same as of old cool shocked
Re: Throwback Pictures Of H.E. Nyesom Wike And Rotimi Amaechi by Donexy16(m): 12:29am On Mar 24, 2016
chigoizie7:

Word

(1) (Reply)

Amend Constitution So Vice-President Acts+Fresh Elections if President Is Unfit / Lagos State: Yoruba Language Preservation Bill Was Passed Today / JUST IN: Police Checkpoint Attacked In Enugu ,Two Ak47 Rifle Snatched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.