Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

How To Grow Maggots Artifially Which Inturn Can Be Feed To Fish - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Grow Maggots Artifially Which Inturn Can Be Feed To Fish (1822 Views)

Plz House,what Is The Best Food I Can Feed To Ram Kids For Proper Growth / GUIDE TO FISH FARMING / PSV CONSULT The Solution To Fish Farming In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Grow Maggots Artifially Which Inturn Can Be Feed To Fish by RaymondLozee(m): 10:10pm On Mar 23, 2016
Growing The Maggots
To grow maggot, you need cheap inputs like manure, kitchen waste and sawdust or rice hull. I mixed rice hull with manure (my layers’ droppings) in a bowl (let’s call this growing bowl) and added just enough water to make it moist but not wet. I then mix thoroughly and placed some kitchen waste on this mixture to attract a lot of flies. You can use soup, fruits or anything that will attract a lot of flies. I used my dog’s leftover garri balls mixed with soup.
Re: How To Grow Maggots Artifially Which Inturn Can Be Feed To Fish by Councelor(m): 1:21pm On Oct 19, 2016
To generate maggot, u need organic waste as a medium... I am just the right person you want to talk to. I can supply u with cool fly attracting organic waste that can culture maggot in their numbers.... This organic waste is a by product of food producing company effluent treatment plant which has passed through a decanter centrifuge to help dewater it and make it come out as slurry, which is just perfect to culture maggot....AND IT COST ALMOST NOTHING!!!! Add me on whatsapp for pic and video of the organic waste on 07085717818
Re: How To Grow Maggots Artifially Which Inturn Can Be Feed To Fish by fm7070: 7:40pm On Oct 27, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Catfish Farming Made Easy / Pigs Available For Sale! / Plantain Farm For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.