Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Evidence Of How PDP Rigged Rivers Rerun Election In Degema Constituency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence Of How PDP Rigged Rivers Rerun Election In Degema Constituency (4044 Views)

How PDP Prevented Ekwueme From Making Nigeria Great – Tinubu / 'How PDP Will Produce Next Senate President If Saraki Is Removed'-Delta Senator / #rivers Rerun: Caption The Face Of The Col. That Rigged Rivers Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evidence Of How PDP Rigged Rivers Rerun Election In Degema Constituency by BlackMerchant(m): 10:55pm On Mar 23, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVPuzaJ5dbk

This is the video Evidence of how PDP rigged the rerun election in Degema Constituency of Rivers in the presence of the Deputy Governor of Rivers State.

The woman that announced the result is not the returning officer, but the assistant to the Electoral Officer. Note the way Dr Farar Dagogo, the PDP candidate, ( the man in white chewing an apple), was telling her what to write. Chai! And this was how PDP purportedly won in the other constituencies that results were declared in Rivers.

Why is PDP rigging when they claim they are on ground in Rivers?

Mods, please move this front page. The world needs to know the truth.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence Of How PDP Rigged Rivers Rerun Election In Degema Constituency by luckson3k: 10:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
Why is this poster seeking for attention. Any way FTC

3 Likes

Re: Evidence Of How PDP Rigged Rivers Rerun Election In Degema Constituency by vicstar(m): 10:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
who gives a fucccckkk!! undecided
Re: Evidence Of How PDP Rigged Rivers Rerun Election In Degema Constituency by BlackMerchant(m): 10:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
luckson3k:
Why is this poster seeking for attention. Any way FTC

Who cares about attention. Click on the video and see for yourself, if you care. If you don't, you can simply take a hike.

7 Likes

Re: Evidence Of How PDP Rigged Rivers Rerun Election In Degema Constituency by wadetaw202: 11:05pm On Mar 23, 2016
Op, what if you see video of how APC agents bribed inec officials, what will you do.

4 Likes

Re: Evidence Of How PDP Rigged Rivers Rerun Election In Degema Constituency by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
Pathetic!!!

5 Likes

Re: Evidence Of How PDP Rigged Rivers Rerun Election In Degema Constituency by swagaholic: 11:08pm On Mar 23, 2016
Cry me a lagoon!!!!! Wait till we rig buhari out in 2019!!!! Nonsense useless party called APC

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evidence Of How PDP Rigged Rivers Rerun Election In Degema Constituency by micfoley: 11:10pm On Mar 23, 2016
Na was o

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of How PDP Rigged Rivers Rerun Election In Degema Constituency by swagaholic: 11:10pm On Mar 23, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Pathetic!!!
**** keep cheering amaechi nd apc, bring d elections 1million times, wike will destroy u 2million times, it's a life promise!!!!

16 Likes

Re: Evidence Of How PDP Rigged Rivers Rerun Election In Degema Constituency by BlackMerchant(m): 11:10pm On Mar 23, 2016
swagaholic:
Cry me a lagoon!!!!! Wait till we rig buhari out in 2019!!!! Nonsense useless party called APC

Shebi, una say una dey on ground in Rivers. Yet una dey rig. Chai. Chai.

7 Likes

Re: Evidence Of How PDP Rigged Rivers Rerun Election In Degema Constituency by BlackMerchant(m): 11:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
swagaholic:
ure d only 'pathetic' thing here.... keep cheering amaechi nd apc, bring d elections 1million times, wike will destroy u 2million times, it's a life promise!!!!

Yet, you still rigged. You claim popularity and yet you rig. Smh.

7 Likes

Re: Evidence Of How PDP Rigged Rivers Rerun Election In Degema Constituency by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
lalasticlala for fairness this should be on the Front page...

3 Likes

Re: Evidence Of How PDP Rigged Rivers Rerun Election In Degema Constituency by chaloner(m): 11:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
lalasticlala for fairness this should be on the Front page...
man u tak dis tin as ur life. Too bad , joblessness shaa

5 Likes

Re: Evidence Of How PDP Rigged Rivers Rerun Election In Degema Constituency by drss(m): 11:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
BlackMerchant:

This is the video Evidence of how PDP rigged the rerun election in Degema Constituency of Rivers in the presence of the Deputy Governor of Rivers State.

The woman that announced the result is not the returning officer, but the assistant to the Electoral Officer. Note the way Dr Farar Dagogo, the PDP candidate, ( the man in white chewing an apple), was telling her what to write. Chai! And this was how PDP purportedly won in the other constituencies that results were declared in Rivers.

pesin dey enjoy himself chop apple dey observe election jejeli n u dey say him dey rig election d pipul has spoken. rivers state is PDP's property.

5 Likes

Re: Evidence Of How PDP Rigged Rivers Rerun Election In Degema Constituency by BlackMerchant(m): 11:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
drss:
pesin dey enjoy himself chop apple dey observe election jejeli n u dey say him dey rig election d pipul has spoken. rivers state is PDP's property.

For your info, that is Dr Farar Dagogo. He is the PDP candidate. Why is a candidate telling INEC what to write?

And if PDP is Rivers property, why rig?

4 Likes

Re: Evidence Of How PDP Rigged Rivers Rerun Election In Degema Constituency by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
d video is really shameful

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of How PDP Rigged Rivers Rerun Election In Degema Constituency by swagaholic: 11:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
Biko bring a video of wike telling inec what 2 write in amaechi's polling unit as well...... come nd take rivers state let's see, rivers oyel go kill una grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Evidence Of How PDP Rigged Rivers Rerun Election In Degema Constituency by swagaholic: 11:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
tuale4u:
d video is really shameful
I dint see ya comment in the other thread when an apc candidate stormed a collation centre, where u blind then? Hypocrites, shey na una bring inec una still dey complain grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence Of How PDP Rigged Rivers Rerun Election In Degema Constituency by ogmaskman: 11:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
My Worry is some pple still see nothing wrong with the video.

2 Likes

Re: Evidence Of How PDP Rigged Rivers Rerun Election In Degema Constituency by obailala(m): 12:13am On Mar 24, 2016
I dey look 'democrat' Buhari dey laff.... o ga-eme APC voom n'anya by 2019.
Re: Evidence Of How PDP Rigged Rivers Rerun Election In Degema Constituency by rottennaija(m): 12:39am On Mar 24, 2016
Wait ooo, is one of the contestant telling an inec staff what to do? If he us a contestant, what is he doing there?
Re: Evidence Of How PDP Rigged Rivers Rerun Election In Degema Constituency by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 24, 2016
BlackMerchant:

Op pls which of the video? the one I just watched shows nothing like rigging.
Also, how did u arrived at the returning officer being the assistant? pls if u guys have nothing to counter "My Money" pls kindly and quietly relocate as yo "mosquito of Ubima" did. Sour loosers

4 Likes

Re: Evidence Of How PDP Rigged Rivers Rerun Election In Degema Constituency by Nobody: 1:06am On Mar 24, 2016
ogmaskman:
My Worry is some pple still see nothing wrong with the video.
pls tell me what is wrong with the video? that video shows nothing indicting. blame INEC for appointing clueless returning officers. the man telling her how to go about the announcement did nothing wrong since he was helping the clueless woman to do the right thing. pls just go to "Sango Ota" village of that ugly bitch. or better still go n hug the transformer close to Firstf filling station, Ijebu Ode beside Epe junction. sour loosers

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of How PDP Rigged Rivers Rerun Election In Degema Constituency by donc26(m): 2:11am On Mar 24, 2016
yet some people will come here and say RIvers is Pdp. anyway i know that result will not stand.
Re: Evidence Of How PDP Rigged Rivers Rerun Election In Degema Constituency by guiddoti: 2:35am On Mar 24, 2016
Dimienedonkz:

Op pls which of the video? the one I just watched shows nothing like rigging.
Also, how did u arrived at the returning officer being the assistant? pls if u guys have nothing to counter "My Money" pls kindly and quietly relocate as yo "mosquito of Ubima" did. Sour loosers
sharap! Yu blind? Was the place look like collation center? With all the shout na rigging lo ba dey
Re: Evidence Of How PDP Rigged Rivers Rerun Election In Degema Constituency by guiddoti: 2:42am On Mar 24, 2016
rottennaija:
Wait ooo, is one of the contestant telling an inec staff what to do? If he us a contestant, what is he doing there?
to supervise rutininja
Re: Evidence Of How PDP Rigged Rivers Rerun Election In Degema Constituency by sinistermind(m): 3:49am On Mar 24, 2016
I watched the video and i laughed... what i am seeing is just an attempt to justify the disgraceful video of the APC candidate requesting for his money. Watching the video closely, the man eating the apple Identified as Dr. Farar Dagogo and the other person the woman towards the end of the video identified as Dr. Farar Dagogo don't bear any resemblance.

2 Likes

Re: Evidence Of How PDP Rigged Rivers Rerun Election In Degema Constituency by mekd: 5:03am On Mar 24, 2016
sinistermind:
I watched the video and i laughed... what i am seeing is just an attempt to justify the disgraceful video of the APC candidate requesting for his money. Watching the video closely, the man eating the apple Identified as Dr. Farar Dagogo and the other person the woman towards the end of the video identified as Dr. Farar Dagogo don't bear any resemblance.
don't mind the goat.....
APC= falsehood

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of How PDP Rigged Rivers Rerun Election In Degema Constituency by vedaxcool(m): 5:32am On Mar 24, 2016
PDP and criminality were born for each other.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Now That Yorubas Have Been Abandoned, What Next? / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Aba (Photos, Video) / Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize In One Year -kim Jong Un

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.