Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Supplier Meet Buyer Seminar (agric Produce) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Supplier Meet Buyer Seminar (agric Produce) (579 Views)

Courts Orders EFCC To Produce Innoson CEO, Innocent Chukwuma Over Forgery / Nigeria: Indorama Plans To Produce 750, 000 Tons Of Urea In 2018 / Stanbic IBTC, NIRSAL, Seal N50billion Agric Financing Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Supplier Meet Buyer Seminar (agric Produce) by chirokee: 12:09am On Mar 24, 2016
ideal farmer is organising a supply meet buyer seminar.this is majorly for everybody that want extra income from the booming agric business. you can aswell be a farmer without holding a cutlass you serve as a middleman between farmer and buyer, many farm produce are wasted due to lack of getting a buyer for it. this is where you come in and make your cool cash infact all you do is get the produce and supply to the company. this is a goldmine business. you can make as much as 100k - 1M weekly depending on your investment. this is possible and if you are doubting it ask most mallam that sells at most major market in Lagos even outside lagos. then you will know how lucrative the business. we have just 50 people in mind to empower with just 5k per person this is going to be class seminar not online and you will pay at the entrance of the seminar. what you stand to gain:
1. we are bringing managers of different company you can supply your farm produce to so that you can ask question and get to exchange contact.
2. we will introduce you to various companies that are in need of your produce.
3. we will deliver to you a winning proposal that will make company run after you.
4. we will also introduce you to various farmer incase you dont know any.
5. we will also mentor you till you are perfect in the market
6. we will also put you through the hot cake produce in the market where buyer will be begging you for supply.
Note: i worked in an agro allied company as a business developer and procurement officer so i learnt the do and dont of the business and the risk is minimal i am not a supplier by month but by practice. i if you want to be part is just 5k send I WILL BE COMING to this email n phone no seyi4ryl@yahoo.com or 08070910169 we have limited time so that we can fix date, time and venue. also the seminar is for everybody as long as you have what it takes to be an enterprenuer. see you at the top
Re: Supplier Meet Buyer Seminar (agric Produce) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 24, 2016
Where is the venue?

Chirokee
Re: Supplier Meet Buyer Seminar (agric Produce) by chirokee: 11:03pm On Mar 24, 2016
just signify your intention and send a msg I WILL BE COMING so that we can add you to the database of dose dat wil be part of the seminar once we complete 50 den venue and date will be communicated to you through your mobile line or email.

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Check here / Sell Your Products On Konga . Com / Do Not Ignore This Business Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.