Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Stanbic IBTC, NIRSAL, Seal N50billion Agric Financing Deal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stanbic IBTC, NIRSAL, Seal N50billion Agric Financing Deal (4720 Views)

Covid-19: CBN N50billion AGSMEIS / TCF Loan For Nigerians / How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan / How To Access The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stanbic IBTC, NIRSAL, Seal N50billion Agric Financing Deal by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
The Nigeria Incentive-Based Risk Sharing System for Agricultural Lending (NIRSAL) and Stanbic IBTC Bank have signed a N50 billion Memorandum of Understanding for agricultural finance scheme.

The Managing Director, NIRSAL Aliyu Abdulhammeed revealed this at the launch of the N50 billion NIRSAL, Stanbic IBTC agriculture finance scheme in Abuja.

He said the project was the continuation of its effort to boast agricultural productivity and modernisation by facilitating increased bank lending to the sector.

He said: “Stanbic IBTC has committed an initial N50 billion for the takeoff of the scheme. The amount is to be expanded gradually as milestones are achieved. The first phase of the scheme is projected to create over 92,000 direct jobs, impact about 200,000 lives boasts incomes of rural farmers and compliments government, s efforts to drive inclusive economic growth through agriculture.

“It will also lead to the cultivation of an additional 11.195 hectares of arable land, increase in the national food output by up to 50, 580mtin yeild and add N3.87 billion value addition. Under the terms of the partnership, NIRSAL is to provide credit guarantee to cover up to 75 per cent of Stanbic IBTC loans to bankable agricultural projects using its $300 million risk sharing facilities.

“The partnership is in line with NIRSAL mandate to attract private sector finance to agriculture. This partnership marks the start of NIRSAL’s long term collaboration with Stanbic IBTC to ensure that commercial agriculture is entrenched and made a main stream occupation.

The M.D Stanbic IBTC, Demola Segunle said this partnership is the march towards diversification, the Nigerian economy he said is diversified but the government revenue is concentrated on oil and gas. We came up with a productive programme of N10billion to turn agric chain to something that can generate revenue for the country. We test every agric project we embark on for legibility. Our risk criteriab has to align with that of NIRSAL. This is a long term partnership for both organisation.

The partnership will cover NIRSAL supported projects in livestock, crops, mechanisation, logistics and poultry. Both firms are in partnership for the 2017, 2018 dry and wet season.

SOURCE: https://brandspurng.com/stanbic-ibtc-nirsal-seal-n50billion-agric-financing-deal/

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC, NIRSAL, Seal N50billion Agric Financing Deal by rodeo0070(m): 6:13am On Sep 26, 2017
Agro all the way...
Re: Stanbic IBTC, NIRSAL, Seal N50billion Agric Financing Deal by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 26, 2017
good move
Re: Stanbic IBTC, NIRSAL, Seal N50billion Agric Financing Deal by Abfinest007(m): 7:34am On Sep 26, 2017
the naira is crawling like a snail. since buhari came back from London d naira has not rise but when he was away we saw improvement

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC, NIRSAL, Seal N50billion Agric Financing Deal by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 26, 2017

You don't need a stvpid PhD to govern Nigeria, you only need disciplined and committed people to build a strong institution. This is what Jonathan government lacked, most of his Ministers are thieves with the exception of possibly Okonjo Iwella and Adesina.

Now we possibly have more committed and disciplined ministers; surely Nigeria will get to the desired destination

7 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC, NIRSAL, Seal N50billion Agric Financing Deal by Unbreakable007: 7:36am On Sep 26, 2017
Good morning nairalanders.
Re: Stanbic IBTC, NIRSAL, Seal N50billion Agric Financing Deal by Abfinest007(m): 7:40am On Sep 26, 2017
the naira is crawling like a snail. since buhari came back from London d naira has not appreciated but when he was away we saw improvement
Re: Stanbic IBTC, NIRSAL, Seal N50billion Agric Financing Deal by juman(m): 7:41am On Sep 26, 2017
Fake news.
Re: Stanbic IBTC, NIRSAL, Seal N50billion Agric Financing Deal by Almaheed: 7:45am On Sep 26, 2017
I hope this funding is spread among the small scale farmers and not only for the big boys with Abuja connection.
Re: Stanbic IBTC, NIRSAL, Seal N50billion Agric Financing Deal by mrvitalis(m): 7:58am On Sep 26, 2017
Another scale by South Africans to Lunder money out of Nigeria

11k hectares? Common you could have found a better lie
Re: Stanbic IBTC, NIRSAL, Seal N50billion Agric Financing Deal by Oildichotomy(m): 8:00am On Sep 26, 2017
Another CBN feel good policy on paper. Hoping it gets down to final farmer who is in dire need of the capital to break even.

Government should focus on providing enough storage facilities for these farmers too.
Re: Stanbic IBTC, NIRSAL, Seal N50billion Agric Financing Deal by wildchild02: 8:04am On Sep 26, 2017
Oh boy

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Stanbic IBTC, NIRSAL, Seal N50billion Agric Financing Deal by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 26, 2017
JayJohnson:

You don't need a stvpid PhD to govern Nigeria, you only need disciplined and committed people to build a strong institution. This is what Jonathan government lacked, most of his Ministers are thieves with the exception of possibly Okonjo Iwella and Adesina.

Now we possibly have more committed and disciplined ministers; surely Nigeria will get to the desired destination

in a quest to make sense, you typed rubbish; private entities signed a deal which has not even come to fruition, you're praising a government that dont care abt her masses, a government killing her own citizenry,a government that dont care that her citizens are fleeing in multitudes to other countries for greener pastures, brain drain everywhere. yet you came to type rubbish, even if you're paid, it shouldnt seal your reasoning bro.

For those apologetic to the government quoting me abt NIRSAL, wait till its implemented before you praise this unholly govt

2 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC, NIRSAL, Seal N50billion Agric Financing Deal by dgr8truth(m): 8:16am On Sep 26, 2017
JayJohnson:

Must you people call GEJ in your useless, senseless, myopic and disjointed comments.

PMB's administration will down as the most useless, insensitive, foolish, bigoted, and clueless admin ever.

Surely you are one of the people that brought this nemesis of a government upon us. Like president, like followers. The importance of basic education is alien to them let alone the importance of advanced education.

Only zombies will choose NEPA certificate over a PhD.

JayJohnson:

I will not refer to you as an absolute idi0t even though uou acted just exactly like one

Your clueless principal presided over the most corrupted administration in the history of Nigeria. Here you here wiring rubbish

See all your roads on Biafrauud, probably one of the worst in the world, what did you benefit?

Pigs

Your reply shows how stinkingly amazing your foolishness is and the chronic level of your psychological deficiency.

Anybody that sees through the lies and propaganda of this government and talk about them is an IPOD, I shake my head for you.

Shalom in your foolishness!

2 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC, NIRSAL, Seal N50billion Agric Financing Deal by ajiifixing(m): 8:17am On Sep 26, 2017
ItachiUchiha:

in a quest to make sense, you typed rubbish; private entities signed a deal which has not even come to fruition, you're praising a government that dont care abt her masses, a government killing her own citizenry,a government that dont care that her citizens are fleeing in multitudes to other countries for greener pastures, brain drain everywhere. yet you came to type rubbish, even if you're paid, it shouldnt seal your reasoning bro.

And you think NIRSAL is Private too...

stop talking about what you don't know

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC, NIRSAL, Seal N50billion Agric Financing Deal by Oildichotomy(m): 8:21am On Sep 26, 2017
ItachiUchiha:

Google NIRSAL..it is a CBN policy though

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC, NIRSAL, Seal N50billion Agric Financing Deal by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 26, 2017
ajiifixing:

And you think NIRSAL is Private too...

stop talking about what you don't know

i was waiting for oversabi folks like you to quote me; signing an agreement with a private firm equates implementation right? even TSA was implemented more than 4 years after it was signed.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC, NIRSAL, Seal N50billion Agric Financing Deal by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 26, 2017
Oildichotomy:
Google NIRSAL..it is a CBN policy though

Nigerians deserve her leaders, watch and see when this rubbish will be implemented. who want to farm? its the poor man. the wealthy and afluent in the country want oil
Re: Stanbic IBTC, NIRSAL, Seal N50billion Agric Financing Deal by serikiYCU(m): 9:02am On Sep 26, 2017
NIRSAL already rolled out beneficial programs for farmers. The agreement with Stanbic banks is meant to further boost the availability of funds to farmers and promote their access to bank loans. The NIRSAL programs includes but not limited to: Credit Risk Guarantee (CRGs), FAM-SMART, enhanced anchor borrowers program (eABP), agricultural insurance etc
Re: Stanbic IBTC, NIRSAL, Seal N50billion Agric Financing Deal by suremanpatriot: 10:11am On Sep 26, 2017
JayJohnson:

You hit it well. Only hypocrites and buffoons will disagree here. angry undecided
Re: Stanbic IBTC, NIRSAL, Seal N50billion Agric Financing Deal by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 26, 2017
ItachiUchiha:

For those apologetic to the government quoting me abt NIRSAL, wait till its implemented before you praise this unholly govt

I am not going to say you are absolutely stvpid even though you wrote like one

The question I assume a sane person to ask is why are all this private people not coming when your principal was the president before he was soundly defeated and rejected by both man and God

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC, NIRSAL, Seal N50billion Agric Financing Deal by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 26, 2017
dgr8truth:

Must you people call GEJ in your useless, senseless, myopic and disjointed comments.

PMB's administration will down as the most useless, insensitive, foolish, bigoted, and clueless admin ever.

Surely you are one of the people that brought this nemesis of a government upon us. Like president, like followers. The importance of basic education is alien to them let alone the importance of advanced education.

I will not refer to you as an absolute idi0t even though uou acted just exactly like one

Your clueless principal presided over the most corrupted administration in the history of Nigeria. Here you here wiring rubbish

See all your roads on Biafrauud, probably one of the worst in the world, what did you benefit?

Pigs
Re: Stanbic IBTC, NIRSAL, Seal N50billion Agric Financing Deal by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 26, 2017
JayJohnson:

I am not going to say you are absolutely stvpid even though you wrote like one

The question I assume a sane person to ask is why are all this private people not coming when your principal was the president before he was soundly defeated and rejected by both man and God

i wont go to the gutter with you bro; your destiny is already second hand with this your mindset of trading insults to pass a message;

FYI, GEJ, PMB and all leaders that ever lead Nigeria only care for their pockets, let me assure you that PMB has nothing to do with this deal, even the Minister has no clue about it.

when you do grow up, you'll realize that not everything is about parties or presidents but genuine concern about the masses. PMB and GEJ are absolute failures- whether you like it or not. GEJ has no balls, PMBs balls is only on crushing those not from his ethnicity. and dude screw you with your political party enslaved mentality.
Re: Stanbic IBTC, NIRSAL, Seal N50billion Agric Financing Deal by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 26, 2017
dgr8truth:

you're quoting an aggressive BMC staff, he can only pour out insults, deep within he's empty. i'm yet to find out what PMB has achieved, i dont even know the difference between PBM and GEJ, they are both thieves and care only for their pockets
Re: Stanbic IBTC, NIRSAL, Seal N50billion Agric Financing Deal by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 26, 2017
ItachiUchiha:

i wont go to the gutter with you bro; your destiny is already second hand with this your mindset of trading insults to pass a message;

FYI, GEJ, PMB and all leaders that ever lead Nigeria only care for their pockets, let me assure you that PMB has nothing to do with this deal, even the Minister has no clue about it.

when you do grow up, you'll realize that not everything is about parties or presidents but genuine concern about the masses. PMB and GEJ are absolute failures- whether you like it or not. GEJ has no balls, PMBs balls is only on crushing those not from his ethnicity. and dude screw you with your political party enslaved mentality.

I don't belong to the gutter, go there alone. I stoped reading at that point. I thought you really had residual sense but seems you don't have any.

Go down the he'll path my son

Bye pig
Re: Stanbic IBTC, NIRSAL, Seal N50billion Agric Financing Deal by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 26, 2017
JayJohnson:

I don't belong to the gutter, go there alone. I stoped reading at that point. I thought you really had residual sense but seems you don't have any.

Go down the he'll path my son

Bye pig

thanks for your insults bro; one day you'll grow up and stop childish rants, for now enjoy the BMC and insult the more
Re: Stanbic IBTC, NIRSAL, Seal N50billion Agric Financing Deal by 0taPiaPia(m): 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
Jesus! !!! the level of insult in this thread alone is capable of causing paralysis.. May God forgive you guys.. Amen
Re: Stanbic IBTC, NIRSAL, Seal N50billion Agric Financing Deal by hometruth: 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
0taPiaPia:
Jesus! !!! the level of insult in this thread alone is capable of causing paralysis.. May God forgive you guys.. Amen
my brother, the thing dey vex person na. people are suffering like we've never experienced before in this country yet political followers will be saying all is well. it is incredibly infuriating.
Re: Stanbic IBTC, NIRSAL, Seal N50billion Agric Financing Deal by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
good for them
Re: Stanbic IBTC, NIRSAL, Seal N50billion Agric Financing Deal by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 27, 2017
JayJohnson:

So a PhD is stupid because you hate Jonathan ?

Well, in the private sector, more than 100,000 businesses have been closed down under your masters government. Your parents may be feeding you or you are living off a fixed undeserved salary, so I don't expect you to know this..

Businesses that were mostly started under Jonathan shut under APC. Did u hear that CBN is lending illegally to the APC govt behind doors ? Aside that, the naira is being cropped up weekly by the CBN ?
Re: Stanbic IBTC, NIRSAL, Seal N50billion Agric Financing Deal by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2017
Naughtysite:

So a PhD is stupid because you hate Jonathan ?

Well, in the private sector, more than 100,000 businesses have been closed down under your masters government. Your parents may be feeding you or you are living off a fixed undeserved salary, so I don't expect you to know this..

Businesses that were mostly started under Jonathan shut under APC. Did u hear that CBN is lending illegally to the APC govt behind doors ? Aside that, the naira is being cropped up weekly by the CBN ?

No need to make any comments on beer parlour gist, that is for the children

(1) (Reply)

Google Adsense: Please Help / Starting A Bus Transport Business / Bill Gates Ranks Richest Billionaire Again On 2015 Forbes Listings (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.