Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Rivers Rerun: Violence, Killings Barbaric, Unacceptable – PMB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun: Violence, Killings Barbaric, Unacceptable – PMB (21724 Views)

Rivers Rerun Violence: Why Wike Is Desperate To Stop Probe - IGP / Rivers Rerun: APC Rally For Abe In Rivers State (photos) / INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Rerun: Violence, Killings Barbaric, Unacceptable – PMB by Orikinla(m): 11:01am On Mar 24, 2016
SEE WHO IS TALKING! THE MASSACRE OF DEFENCELESS MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN OF SHI'A MUSLIMS IS THE MOST BARBARIC ATROCITY EVER COMMITTED IN NIGERIA SINCE THE NIGERIAN CIVIL WAR. YOUR CPC DID WORSE ATROCITIES IN 2011 ELECTIONS. BUT FORMER PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN HAD NO BALLS TO ARREST YOU FOR INCITING YOUR BLOOD THIRSTY HAUSA FULANI SUPPORTERS TO ATTACK AND KILL INEC WORKERS AND OTHERS.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Violence, Killings Barbaric, Unacceptable – PMB by poseidon12: 11:01am On Mar 24, 2016
It is the so-called security services that are doing most of the killings. And for Rivers State rerun election, it is your party members Amaechi and Dakuku Peterside that are orchestrating the killings because they want to rig the polls where they are not popular.
I am sure Buhari knows that but being the cunning hypocrite that he is, he would pretend not to know.
So it took the angry reaction of well meaning Nigerians for him to realize he has to act as a president of Nigeria.
We are really in trouble with this narrow minded bigot as president.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Violence, Killings Barbaric, Unacceptable – PMB by Buchoalfa: 11:02am On Mar 24, 2016
Worst President Nigeria ever had
Re: Rivers Rerun: Violence, Killings Barbaric, Unacceptable – PMB by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 11:04am On Mar 24, 2016
Is that what you think mr. President??
So Fulani reign of terror is not barbaric and unacceptable??

Continue......
Re: Rivers Rerun: Violence, Killings Barbaric, Unacceptable – PMB by toprealman: 11:42am On Mar 24, 2016
Re: Rivers Rerun: Violence, Killings Barbaric, Unacceptable – PMB by tyav7: 11:47am On Mar 24, 2016
Why the obsession by rulership with Rivers? Na by force?
Re: Rivers Rerun: Violence, Killings Barbaric, Unacceptable – PMB by abnsugbe: 11:52am On Mar 24, 2016
lightuplightup:
Rivers Rerun: Violence, Killings Barbaric,

In a swift response to bashing he got on the social media for his prompt reaction to the Brussels twin terror attacks on Tuesday, President Muhammadu Buhari has said the killing of a youth corps member and others during the Rivers State rerun elections on Saturday are “barbaric and unacceptable”.

Speaking for the first time about the violence which marred the polls, Buhari in his tweet post via his Twitter handle @NGRPresident on Wednesday said he has ordered security agencies to deal decisively with those involved irrespective of their party affiliation.
The president also condoled with the families of the deseased.

The tweets reads, “My condolences to the families of all who lost their lives during the elections in Rivers at the weekend.”

“The violence in Rivers, and the tragic killings of Youth Corper Samuel Okonta and other victims, are barbaric & unacceptable.”

“I have given the security services clear directives to deal decisively with all agents of violence, regardless of party affiliation.”

http://leadership.ng/news/511789/rivers-rerun-violence-killings-barbaric-unacceptable-pmb

rubbbish talk....let him Negotiate for peace in other countries.....i wonder why Osibanjo is nt the Presdient and Buhari his Driver
Re: Rivers Rerun: Violence, Killings Barbaric, Unacceptable – PMB by VictorRomanov: 11:58am On Mar 24, 2016
Its good to condemn evil, violence and terrorism.

However I am still waiting for words and actions concerning the raids of the Fulani herdsmen in Benue.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Violence, Killings Barbaric, Unacceptable – PMB by EffiongPBassey(f): 12:00pm On Mar 24, 2016
and he is just commenting on that today

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Violence, Killings Barbaric, Unacceptable – PMB by zubey: 12:05pm On Mar 24, 2016
why wil he comment on it?wen na him boys dey carry out the actions in river state....bt wen comes to foreign issues he is the 1st 2 comment.He is rili clueless..............Baba resign mk som1 wit brain lead dis country
abnsugbe:

rubbbish talk....let him Negotiate for peace in other countries.....i wonder why Osibanjo is nt the Presdient and Buhari his Driver

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Violence, Killings Barbaric, Unacceptable – PMB by martinsoche: 12:07pm On Mar 24, 2016
I don't get it/////// what happen to the agatu land is not what mr president should talk about or benue people are what to be address, becos what happen in agatu was a pure genocide and mr president just did not say anything about it WHY??

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Violence, Killings Barbaric, Unacceptable – PMB by winstonjenn012: 12:07pm On Mar 24, 2016
What a president! so if people didn't tell him, he wont know he would speak. i will continue to say this, the president doesn't care about the south south
Re: Rivers Rerun: Violence, Killings Barbaric, Unacceptable – PMB by sophiaduru: 12:07pm On Mar 24, 2016
it is indeed barbaric,,, is high time this politicians conduct elections themselves instead of risking innocent lives,, apc are not making the whole thing easy at all...
Re: Rivers Rerun: Violence, Killings Barbaric, Unacceptable – PMB by martinsoche: 12:10pm On Mar 24, 2016
CALLING THIS RIVERS KILLING BARBARIC THEN WHAT WILL DID SAY ABOUT AGATU KILLNIGS WHICH IS MORE BARBARIC THAN THAT OF RIVERS....... HMMMMMM THIS IS PURE SENTIMENT ..
Re: Rivers Rerun: Violence, Killings Barbaric, Unacceptable – PMB by BELAEBY: 12:11pm On Mar 24, 2016
action speaks louder than words... PMB's words reminds of a friend of mine who will talk much and do nothing... PMB does not want be crucified by nigerians and i think that is why he has finnally come out to talk abt rivers electons... just be ready to fight against ur very own Ameachi and Peterside...
Re: Rivers Rerun: Violence, Killings Barbaric, Unacceptable – PMB by chukscosmos: 12:11pm On Mar 24, 2016
Medicine after death @mrPresident. What is mr president doing to ensure the safety and security of corp members from future occurrence?
Re: Rivers Rerun: Violence, Killings Barbaric, Unacceptable – PMB by DanOmang: 12:12pm On Mar 24, 2016
Buhari biased attitude irritates me , wat abt the heads men that are carrying ak47 kiiling and working with it yet he want them to come to Abuja for peace and dialogue, wat a fanatic......
Re: Rivers Rerun: Violence, Killings Barbaric, Unacceptable – PMB by pabiem: 12:12pm On Mar 24, 2016
PEROSKY:
Wat ar u talking about when it is visible to the blind that u use dsame method, killers ar ur followers. Quit ur post, u are not qualified
Re: Rivers Rerun: Violence, Killings Barbaric, Unacceptable – PMB by pabiem: 12:14pm On Mar 24, 2016
OUR ABLE PRESIDENT, WHY DOES IT TAKE YOU FOREVER TO EVEN SAY A WORD AS REGARDS THESE INHUMANE HAPPENINGS IN OUR COUNTRY? IF OTHER THINGS BUT NOT THE SECURITY OF THE NATION INTERESTS YOU SO MUCH THAT YOU CAN NOT PRESIDENT THE NATION, PLS STEP DOWN NOW BEFORE THE SHAME COME FORTH HARD ON YOU. QUIT RESPECTFULLY SIR. NO DISRESPECT.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Violence, Killings Barbaric, Unacceptable – PMB by chukscosmos: 12:14pm On Mar 24, 2016
I can't imagine that we actually got this man into power. Is this how change will happen? lives are been wasted on daily basis without any intervention from the government. Rather what we here is our president traveling from one country to another.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Violence, Killings Barbaric, Unacceptable – PMB by ODUBEZE: 12:16pm On Mar 24, 2016
gists:
After-thought
real medicine after death! this March abi MAD for Buhari is getting out of hand!
If it were to be his son or daughter that died is that all he will say?
Re: Rivers Rerun: Violence, Killings Barbaric, Unacceptable – PMB by martinsoche: 12:16pm On Mar 24, 2016
this is getting too much, when GEJ the killing in election was not like this, if the APC cant handle issues like this then what will be the faith of 2019

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Violence, Killings Barbaric, Unacceptable – PMB by winstonjenn012: 12:17pm On Mar 24, 2016
Look at the situation Benue state, because it was his people doing the killing, he didn't say anything for the longest time! If it happened to his people lord knows heads will roll
Re: Rivers Rerun: Violence, Killings Barbaric, Unacceptable – PMB by chukscosmos: 12:18pm On Mar 24, 2016
Too much innocent blood crying on Mr President. Pregnant women, old men, young men and women are forcefully been sent to the after-life. Our self acclaimed messiah has turned out to be the chief massacre.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Violence, Killings Barbaric, Unacceptable – PMB by judondasylva(m): 12:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
am enjoying this cus I warnde everyone here but no one listened to me.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Violence, Killings Barbaric, Unacceptable – PMB by opia1984: 12:29pm On Mar 24, 2016
LETTER 2 MR PRESIDENT -

Sir,wit due respect,i Think its WRONG 4 d people u lead 2 force u into sympathising and commiserating with families of ur fellow Nigerians dat were KILLED because of ur party's hustle for power in Rivers state by any means (which failed by GOD Grace),i felt even more pained wen iSaw u sympathising wit d Belgians even wen u had'nt said a word about d killings here in NIGERIA (Agatu killings and the killings in Rivers state)..Ur incensitivity is really one of the reasons Nigerians question ur ability 2 stair dis country out of watever doom u believe we're in,u can do good by looking at urself and working 2 correct some of ur very obvious flaws as my way is 2 give benefit of doubt 2 anyone irrespective of their failures,afterall..NOBODY is above MISTAKE (Time's running out 4 the excuses BTW)
Re: Rivers Rerun: Violence, Killings Barbaric, Unacceptable – PMB by Dikechigozie: 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2016
Most barbaric is 11 corpers killed by buhari and his Co in 2011 post election violence because buhari lost election.
Our memories are too short in this part of the world.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Violence, Killings Barbaric, Unacceptable – PMB by HammerTheirPapa(f): 12:48pm On Mar 24, 2016
The kunu-sipping dulllard actually knows what he is doing. He actually believe the creatures he is ruling (not leading) are not humans but real baboons and monkeys as he called them before his election. So why blame him?

He called you baboon and monkeys, you rushed to the polls to vote him in. So why should he give a damn about the useless lives of baboons and monkey? grin
Re: Rivers Rerun: Violence, Killings Barbaric, Unacceptable – PMB by RexTramadol1: 1:00pm On Mar 24, 2016
Same grammar everytime

Dem use am do government ni?

Army own na " we are on top of the situation"

Jonathan own na " We will overcome"

Buhari own na " Barbaric and unacceptable"
Re: Rivers Rerun: Violence, Killings Barbaric, Unacceptable – PMB by amtaken(f): 1:09pm On Mar 24, 2016
Still waiting for Buhari's condolence messages to Funani Cattle rearers and Boko Haram victims's family members and am not talking about the bombed Mosque victims.

lightuplightup:
Rivers Rerun: Violence, Killings Barbaric,

In a swift response to bashing he got on the social media for his prompt reaction to the Brussels twin terror attacks on Tuesday, President Muhammadu Buhari has said the killing of a youth corps member and others during the Rivers State rerun elections on Saturday are “barbaric and unacceptable”.

Speaking for the first time about the violence which marred the polls, Buhari in his tweet post via his Twitter handle @NGRPresident on Wednesday said he has ordered security agencies to deal decisively with those involved irrespective of their party affiliation.
The president also condoled with the families of the deseased.

The tweets reads, “My condolences to the families of all who lost their lives during the elections in Rivers at the weekend.”

“The violence in Rivers, and the tragic killings of Youth Corper Samuel Okonta and other victims, are barbaric & unacceptable.”

“I have given the security services clear directives to deal decisively with all agents of violence, regardless of party affiliation.”

http://leadership.ng/news/511789/rivers-rerun-violence-killings-barbaric-unacceptable-pmb
Re: Rivers Rerun: Violence, Killings Barbaric, Unacceptable – PMB by Lucky77: 1:17pm On Mar 24, 2016
IPOB youths, showing bitterness borne out of frustration everywhere, anyhow and every time, even when subject matter is on the opposite direction. SMH.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Violence, Killings Barbaric, Unacceptable – PMB by slowice(m): 1:17pm On Mar 24, 2016
Hypocrisy in d nation has attain a new high....what do you xpect when an ex gov moves arnd d state with over 30 soldiers as security detail....more secured that d gov'nor abi? Shebi na war him come fight. The thing is a stitch in time saves nine so mr president shld always insist his boys follow due process no matter who is involved......I also hope fulani herdsmen massacre is unacceptable as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APGA Chairman & Governor Soludo Frustrated Me - Peter Umeadi / "Anywhere They Put Dino Melaye, Whether For Prison, We Go Vote For Am" / British High Commissioner Visits Senator Orji Kalu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.