Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Photo: The Day An Emir Will Abduct Any Of My Female Relative Up North. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: The Day An Emir Will Abduct Any Of My Female Relative Up North. (3933 Views)

Sanusi Brilliant On Biafra - Was There An Emir Wiser Than Sanusi?? / Army Arrest Ogoni Paramount Ruler. Can An Emir Or Sultan Be Arrested / Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: The Day An Emir Will Abduct Any Of My Female Relative Up North. by Nobody: 5:02am On Mar 24, 2016
Enough is enough, i have beautiful young female relatives up north, and i am not comfortable with the recent spate of girl abductions and forced marriages up north, Enough is Enough, islam no be by force, oginikwan??
The day any emir, high or low will try shit with any of my young female relatives, he and his entire family and kinsmen will run across the sahara desert into Niger republic in this disorderly fashion.

8 Likes

Re: Photo: The Day An Emir Will Abduct Any Of My Female Relative Up North. by skelewu404(m): 5:07am On Mar 24, 2016
I yaff hear

1 Like

Re: Photo: The Day An Emir Will Abduct Any Of My Female Relative Up North. by samtheman: 5:09am On Mar 24, 2016
You, what's your problem?
Re: Photo: The Day An Emir Will Abduct Any Of My Female Relative Up North. by Kraspo(m): 5:10am On Mar 24, 2016
Re: Photo: The Day An Emir Will Abduct Any Of My Female Relative Up North. by peacengine(m): 5:10am On Mar 24, 2016
The day they will touch any of my female relatives.... I am just waiting for that day angry
Re: Photo: The Day An Emir Will Abduct Any Of My Female Relative Up North. by Nobody: 5:16am On Mar 24, 2016
samtheman:
oga i no get problem oo...make nyanga no go sleep, trouble go wake am oo!
Re: Photo: The Day An Emir Will Abduct Any Of My Female Relative Up North. by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 6:18am On Mar 24, 2016
samtheman:

I did not notice any problem with the guy-man trying to form joke out the very painful conditions we've been bedeviled with..

I only see huge problems with these Emirs with their "ELEGANZA PEN" Pricks built for Innocent young girls untapped and soft Kpekus into another underage Jamboree...

I wish the guy has the power to carryout this treats in, unfortunately he can do jack...the Emirs are Demi-gods and the the Northern Alumajuri are their warriors...

All he (Emir) needed to do and remove the Op from his palace, then from his community, from his town, his state, even from Nigeria or even from life itself was ask any among his multitude of wife's to prepare a plate of COLOURED RICE Garnished with saccharine or Brown sugar for his warriors.. .and immediately after eating comes the order..

Op go and ask ESE mama.. They didn't just usher her the door, she was beating out through the door..according to her,"some young men gathered and started beating me, it's only God that saved my life, when one elderly man came out and asked them to leave me"

A word is enough for the wise... (I believe Op is wise shaaa)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: The Day An Emir Will Abduct Any Of My Female Relative Up North. by eleko1: 6:24am On Mar 24, 2016
sad sad sad lipsrsealed dem don take over the trade from our bloda from that side.Everything nah bizness for those 2
Re: Photo: The Day An Emir Will Abduct Any Of My Female Relative Up North. by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 24, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:

I did not notice any problem with the guy-man trying to form joke out the very painful conditions we've been bedeviled with..

I only see huge problems with these Emirs with their "ELEGANZA PEN" Pricks built for Innocent young girls untapped and soft Kpekus into another underage Jamboree...

I wish the guy has the power to carryout this treats in, unfortunately he can do jack...the Emirs are Demi-gods and the the Northern Alumajuri are their warriors...

All he (Emir) needed to do and remove the Op from his palace, then from his community, from his town, his state, even from Nigeria or even from life itself was ask any among his multitude of wife's to prepare a plate of COLOURED RICE Garnished with saccharine or Brown sugar for his warriors.. .and immediately after eating comes the order..

Op go and ask ESE mama.. They didn't just usher her the door, she was beating out through the door..according to her,"some young men gathered and started beating me, it's only God that saved my life, when one elderly man came out and asked them to leave me"

A word is enough for the wise... (I believe Op is wise shaaa)
you are on point...it is time for freedom to cry out from the rooftops, enough is enough

1 Like

Re: Photo: The Day An Emir Will Abduct Any Of My Female Relative Up North. by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:50am On Mar 24, 2016
Randyhot:
Enough is enough, i have beautiful young female relatives up north, and i am not comfortable with the recent spate of girl abductions and forced marriages up north, Enough is Enough, islam no be by force, oginikwan??
The day any emir, high or low will try shit with any of my young female relatives, he and his entire family will run to cross the sahara desert into Niger republic in this disorderly fashion.

It pains me when a bastard, a probable product of a baby factory feels he has the moral high ground to cast aspersion on the character an morality of a person of high birth and pedigree such as an Emir.
Which self respecting person needs females from that gutter of fornication you call region where 99.9% of them have been condemned to a life of pay as you go, spent most of the time on their backs servicing any stiff d1ck and harry.
Who has value for your she dogs whose orifices have been stretched beyond limits by high level of commercial patronage and countless times of abortion?
My friend, park well and watch who you insult or else you shall be served a lot worse in kind.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: The Day An Emir Will Abduct Any Of My Female Relative Up North. by shachris02: 6:53am On Mar 24, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

It pains me when a bastard, a probable product of a baby factory feels he has the moral high ground to cast aspersion on the character an morality of a person of high birth and pedigree such as an Emir.
Which self respecting person needs females from that gutter of fornication you call region where 99.9% of them have been condemned to a life of pay as you go, spent most of the time on their backs servicing any stiff d1ck and harry.
Who has value for your she dogs whose orifices have been stretched beyond limits by high level of commercial patronage and countless times of abortion?
My friend, park well and watch who you insult or else you shall be served a lot worse in kind.

your hajiya's are the highest asheewos. And the best part? they fvck for free. I served in your state. No make i expose you o!

9 Likes

Re: Photo: The Day An Emir Will Abduct Any Of My Female Relative Up North. by orisa37: 7:03am On Mar 24, 2016
Islam means whip man not whip girls but the Emirs(smart alex) whip virgins and are shameless about it.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: The Day An Emir Will Abduct Any Of My Female Relative Up North. by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 24, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

Gerrahere mehn!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: The Day An Emir Will Abduct Any Of My Female Relative Up North. by iambijo(m): 7:28am On Mar 24, 2016
Our emirs don't marry 3rd class girls, how on earth did you think an emir will like ur sister ? all those beautiful hausa/fulani girls up in the north and u expect an emir to go after your grease lubricants smelly sister with 2month old hair attachment, you learn how to respect other people elders.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: The Day An Emir Will Abduct Any Of My Female Relative Up North. by OfoIgbo: 8:01am On Mar 24, 2016
Randyhot:
The day any emir, high or low will try shit with any of my young female relatives, he and his entire family will run to cross the sahara desert into Niger republic in this disorderly fashion.

Is your sister the lady in the passenger side of the second lorry? grin
Re: Photo: The Day An Emir Will Abduct Any Of My Female Relative Up North. by OfoIgbo: 8:02am On Mar 24, 2016
iambijo:
Our emirs don't marry 3rd class girls, how on earth did you think an emir will like ur sister ? all those beautiful hausa/fulani girls up in the north and u expect an emir to go after your grease lubricants smelly sister with 2month old hair attachment, you learn how to respect other people elders.

I don't think the op is Yoruba
Re: Photo: The Day An Emir Will Abduct Any Of My Female Relative Up North. by OfoIgbo: 8:07am On Mar 24, 2016
shachris02:

your hajiya's are the highest asheewos. And the best part? they fvck for free. I served in your state. No make i expose you o!

You dey mind am. Even as you write two fulani ladies want me to inform them when next I will be in Abuja. One is based in Gombe and the other is in Katsina. But I don't sleep with harlots as an Nri man

1 Like

Re: Photo: The Day An Emir Will Abduct Any Of My Female Relative Up North. by carinmom(f): 8:21am On Mar 24, 2016
Why on earth would our sophisticated Emirs need your stinky and ugly girls who lack proper parental upbringing for?
Re: Photo: The Day An Emir Will Abduct Any Of My Female Relative Up North. by bomasek(m): 8:22am On Mar 24, 2016
OfoIgbo:

You dey mind am. Even as you write two fulani ladies want me to inform them when next I will be in Abuja. One is based in Gombe and the other is in Katsina. But I don't sleep with harlots as an Nri man
Boss me sef wan experience fulani puci,u fit pass me control when I'm in ABJ?
Re: Photo: The Day An Emir Will Abduct Any Of My Female Relative Up North. by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 24, 2016
carinmom:
Why on earth would our sophisticated Emirs need your stinky and ugly girls who lack proper parental upbringing for?
kindly ask sanusi that inugo?

2 Likes

Re: Photo: The Day An Emir Will Abduct Any Of My Female Relative Up North. by iambijo(m): 9:00am On Mar 24, 2016
OfoIgbo:

I don't think the op is Yoruba
his tribe is not my concern, he's ill trained, because he don't respect other people elders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: The Day An Emir Will Abduct Any Of My Female Relative Up North. by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 9:19am On Mar 24, 2016
[s]
ItsMeAboki:

[/s]

See PAINment!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Photo: The Day An Emir Will Abduct Any Of My Female Relative Up North. by tomnmenace(m): 9:46am On Mar 24, 2016
carinmom:

Na which sophisticated emir dis one dey talk about lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Photo: The Day An Emir Will Abduct Any Of My Female Relative Up North. by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 24, 2016
iambijo:
make e pain you well...until your folks stop abducting young christian girls.

1 Like

Re: Photo: The Day An Emir Will Abduct Any Of My Female Relative Up North. by iambijo(m): 2:00pm On Mar 24, 2016
Randyhot:
action will be taking against. Those that abduct your girls, the is that you don't respect elders you are ill trained
Re: Photo: The Day An Emir Will Abduct Any Of My Female Relative Up North. by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2016
shachris02:

Served where?
Maybe in your dreams of lies; the only probable place you may have served is at a baby factory, as chief impregnator; paid to inseminate as many of your hapless ill fated she dog relatives, brought from the village under the false promise of travel to Italy in order to fulfill a lifetime ambition of becoming international ashewos.

I feel sorry for you guys, born out of wedlock as bastards, bred like dogs for rituals but not even good enough for the ritualists and therefore rejected as fatherless orphans growing up without home training; its no wonder that many of you low lifers feel the need bring down the reputations of others in order to feel good because in reality you actually have no pedigree to be proud of - too bad, I just pity your life.
Re: Photo: The Day An Emir Will Abduct Any Of My Female Relative Up North. by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:50pm On Mar 24, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:

See PAINment!!!! grin grin grin

Is that your ringtone as dem dey fvck you for nyash - agaracha?
Re: Photo: The Day An Emir Will Abduct Any Of My Female Relative Up North. by iambijo(m): 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2016
Randyhot:
those that abduct your girls will be punished, the is that you don't respect elders,can you make joke with your elders ? is like you are ill trained and very disrespectful.
Re: Photo: The Day An Emir Will Abduct Any Of My Female Relative Up North. by 2sexynet: 8:50pm On Mar 24, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

dumb asss, you were on my thread and I asked 3 questions to which you couldn't answer other than your chest beating like bleating she-goat.

Look who is talking yet your people are like heaps of dirt across the country begging for alms. I just fed one today.

Bloody curse to Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Photo: The Day An Emir Will Abduct Any Of My Female Relative Up North. by 2sexynet: 8:55pm On Mar 24, 2016
carinmom:
look at this product of child marriage. Better go sit ur stinking cvnt somewhere and await the crazy child delivery pains awaiting u on labour day. I hate you all with passion.
Re: Photo: The Day An Emir Will Abduct Any Of My Female Relative Up North. by dgitrader(m): 9:48pm On Mar 24, 2016
I love this thread. very very funny and entertaining . guys, please keep the flames blazing. lol

1 Like

Re: Photo: The Day An Emir Will Abduct Any Of My Female Relative Up North. by 2sexynet: 11:16pm On Mar 24, 2016
iambijo:
tell ur bloody Emir to respect himself first before others will respect him. His role in the abduction of Ese, a sin which will never be forgiven.

Bloody deranged people with so much backward lifestyle.

Reality will soon catch up with you people up North.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Agbede Bows, Endorses MC Oluomo As Lagos NURTW Chairman / Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths / Moment President Buhari Snubbed Handshake With Tinubu's Wife, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.