Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Photo: The Day An Emir Will Abduct Any Of My Female Relative Up North. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: The Day An Emir Will Abduct Any Of My Female Relative Up North. (3951 Views)

Sanusi Brilliant On Biafra - Was There An Emir Wiser Than Sanusi?? / Army Arrest Ogoni Paramount Ruler. Can An Emir Or Sultan Be Arrested / Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: The Day An Emir Will Abduct Any Of My Female Relative Up North. by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:54pm On Mar 24, 2016
2sexynet:
dumb asss, you were on my thread and I asked 3 questions to which you couldn't answer other than your chest beating like bleating she-goat.

Look who is talking yet your people are like heaps of dirt across the country begging for alms. I just fed one today.

Bloody curse to Nigeria

Numbskull, what thread what questions?
Trouble with you Igbos is often lack of comprehension and focus leading to a penchant to arguing unintelligibly - frequently bringing irrelevant issues into a discussion.
Chest beating?
Whats there to celebrate about not being born a bastard out of a tokumbo womb that must have undergone several abortions or coming from a long lineage criminals and prostitutes?
Evil wicked cursed animals!
Re: Photo: The Day An Emir Will Abduct Any Of My Female Relative Up North. by iambijo(m): 12:59am On Mar 25, 2016
2sexynet:
tell ur bloody Emir to respect himself first before others will respect him. His role in the abduction of Ese, a sin which will never be forgiven.

Bloody deranged people with so much backward lifestyle.

Reality will soon catch up with you people up North.
you are too brainwashed to understand the truth, ur allegation are lame,next time when you get any information filter truth from false and balanced it, thanks for the insults
Re: Photo: The Day An Emir Will Abduct Any Of My Female Relative Up North. by HammerTheirPapa(f): 4:05am On Mar 25, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

Served where?
Maybe in your dreams of lies; the only probable place you may have served is at a baby factory, as chief impregnator; paid to inseminate as many of your hapless ill fated she dog relatives, brought from the village under the false promise of travel to Italy in order to fulfill a lifetime ambition of becoming international ashewos.

I feel sorry for you guys, born out of wedlock as bastards, bred like dogs for rituals but not even good enough for the ritualists and therefore rejected as fatherless orphans growing up without home training; its no wonder that many of you low lifers feel the need bring down the reputations of others in order to feel good because in reality you actually have no pedigree to be proud of - too bad, I just pity your life.

Your Godforsaken Emirs are craddle robbers, pedophiles and child stealers. Thunder fire their uncircumsized Abooki pricks.
Always preying for young Christian girls and you are here defending them like an e-almajiri.
God have finally expose the whereabout of the chibok who are scattered all over emir's palaces.

Evil pedophiles wearing 10 yards Bedsheets on their heads and calling themselves Emirs. God punish them all!

1 Like

Re: Photo: The Day An Emir Will Abduct Any Of My Female Relative Up North. by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:19am On Mar 25, 2016
^^^^^LOL which one be this!
Abeg make una come see what the cat dragged in!
Well, if you have proof against any Emir pls provide it and make sure you also forward it to the police otherwise stop spreading cheap lies meant for gullible idiots like yourself predisposed to hateful bigotry.
Meanwhile I am sure a girl like you (or more correctly, cross dressing transgendered like you) should have better things to do like servicing one of your runs customers instead of logging online and exposing such awful stupidity and ignorance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Implication Of The New Petroleum Price / More People Should Start Writting Letter / Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.