Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Kidnapper Of Lagos School Girls Begs For Prayers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Of Lagos School Girls Begs For Prayers (14375 Views)

Kidnapper Of Margaret Emefiele Dies In Custody / Driver Absconded With Lagos School Bus And Rebranded It (Photo) / Kidnapper Of A School Girl In Benue Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnapper Of Lagos School Girls Begs For Prayers by Blackberrybabes: 6:09am On Mar 24, 2016
The management of Babington Junior Seminary, Ikorodu, has said one of the suspects arrested in connection with the kidnapping of the three students has asked the school to pray for him.The school Principal, Venerable Olaoluwa Adeyemi disclosed this yesterday, while addressing the staff and parents of the school immediately after the end of the term thanksgiving service by the school.

Though he did not reveal the suspect’s name, he said the accused has sent many text messages asking for forgiveness. The girls were released on Sunday, March 6, after six days with their kidnappers.

He told the parents that the rear perimeter fencing of the school had been raised while a patrol van was bought and this will be managed by the internal security of the school. Adeyemi informed that the school has mounted a close circuit television, CCTV and security lights round the school.During the thanksgiving service, Tofunmi’s father, Mr Olaniyan, who spoke on behalf of the affected parents thanked the school for its effort in rescuing the girls.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/03/kidnapper-of-lagos-school-girls-begs.html

Re: Kidnapper Of Lagos School Girls Begs For Prayers by hungryboy(m): 6:10am On Mar 24, 2016
All dis apprentice kidnappers sef,

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Of Lagos School Girls Begs For Prayers by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 24, 2016
I will pray for him. God will grant him long life and good health to serve his jail term.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Of Lagos School Girls Begs For Prayers by Babs612000(m): 6:22am On Mar 24, 2016
hungryboy:
Are you there boss?
Both apprentice and graduate kidnappers are all criminals.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Of Lagos School Girls Begs For Prayers by BaddieKay(f): 6:25am On Mar 24, 2016
Prayers 4 what? Did he ask for prayers b4 kidnapping them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Of Lagos School Girls Begs For Prayers by WildChild00(m): 6:25am On Mar 24, 2016
Adufetohposh:
I will pray for him. God will grant him long life and good health to serve his jail term.

lolz dis ur prayer get as he be... cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Of Lagos School Girls Begs For Prayers by hungryboy(m): 6:27am On Mar 24, 2016
Babs612000:
Are you there boss?
Both apprentice and graduate kidnappers are all criminals.
there are two things i hate,
A kidnapper, and a kidnapper who doesn't know his job
Re: Kidnapper Of Lagos School Girls Begs For Prayers by Pavore9: 6:29am On Mar 24, 2016
I pray he will have the health to serve his jail term!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Of Lagos School Girls Begs For Prayers by HomesOfLife(m): 6:30am On Mar 24, 2016
Re: Kidnapper Of Lagos School Girls Begs For Prayers by Oche211(m): 6:55am On Mar 24, 2016
If u can't serve d times(in jail), don't do the crime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Of Lagos School Girls Begs For Prayers by Babs612000(m): 7:14am On Mar 24, 2016
hungryboy:
there are two things i hate,
A kidnapper, and a kidnapper who doesn't know his job
Thus you are a kidnapper then that knows your job or what are you trying to say.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Of Lagos School Girls Begs For Prayers by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:43am On Mar 24, 2016
SECURITY LAPSES: Must he even be allowed communicating to the school after his failed wicked attempt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Of Lagos School Girls Begs For Prayers by DICKtator: 1:07pm On Mar 24, 2016
Hahahahahahaha.
If you weren't caught, you wouldn't have needed prayers by now
Rather you would be storming clubs, chasing poossies and paying tithes to show you've arrived!!!!

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Of Lagos School Girls Begs For Prayers by seunlayi(m): 1:08pm On Mar 24, 2016
ok

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Of Lagos School Girls Begs For Prayers by TippyTop(m): 1:09pm On Mar 24, 2016
We're all praying for you, we pray you rot in hell fire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Of Lagos School Girls Begs For Prayers by Sijo01(f): 1:14pm On Mar 24, 2016
The kidnapper have access to phone in his cell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Of Lagos School Girls Begs For Prayers by winkmart: 1:14pm On Mar 24, 2016
when they should be selling watches online like me, they are looking for fast money... bad people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Of Lagos School Girls Begs For Prayers by seunlayi(m): 1:14pm On Mar 24, 2016
hungryboy:

chai!!! are you the professional kidnapper? well, say thanks to our weak security agents otherwise you should be on their watch

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Of Lagos School Girls Begs For Prayers by macaranta(m): 1:15pm On Mar 24, 2016
Trying to picture his prayer points.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Of Lagos School Girls Begs For Prayers by seunlayi(m): 1:16pm On Mar 24, 2016
maybe he has realized his wrong doing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Of Lagos School Girls Begs For Prayers by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 24, 2016
Assuming they didn't catch you, would you have sounded like you have changed...
Law deal with him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Of Lagos School Girls Begs For Prayers by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2016
Why you gotta tell us angry. Seriously undecided sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Of Lagos School Girls Begs For Prayers by popcykaylah(m): 1:22pm On Mar 24, 2016
Kidnapper dey ask for forgiveness from the parents?any parent would wish you die in jail

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Of Lagos School Girls Begs For Prayers by orissmonde: 1:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
endtime kidnappers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Of Lagos School Girls Begs For Prayers by MARKone(m): 1:26pm On Mar 24, 2016
Which yeye prayer. Those idi0ts were oblivious to the fact that the table can turn, and the law will always catch up on them. When the parents of the girls they kidnapped were begging them, they didn't release the girls until the heat became unbearable and they panicked.
Tunder fire them there!! I wish FG will adopt death penalty for kidnappers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Of Lagos School Girls Begs For Prayers by Yemizy(m): 1:30pm On Mar 24, 2016
Hmmmm.......let us pray
Re: Kidnapper Of Lagos School Girls Begs For Prayers by Beehshorp(m): 1:35pm On Mar 24, 2016
why did I even come here and book space.. After reading the article and comments I don't even know what to comment.. Well lemme say something so e go resemble something.. Ehmm..
Oga kidnapper we av heard ur request and we promise to pray for u but the koko be say u no give us prayer point to pray so with that privilege I'd chose my prayer point to be that ud live a fufilled long happy prosperous exciting life...

In jail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Of Lagos School Girls Begs For Prayers by mu2sa2: 1:47pm On Mar 24, 2016
Adufetohposh:
Hahaha, this prayer!

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Of Lagos School Girls Begs For Prayers by akigbemaru: 1:56pm On Mar 24, 2016
Kidnapper
Re: Kidnapper Of Lagos School Girls Begs For Prayers by Fourwinds: 2:49pm On Mar 24, 2016
stu..pid boy asking for prayers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Of Lagos School Girls Begs For Prayers by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 24, 2016
hungryboy:

They are hungry, just like you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lust-induced Suicide / Suicide And Sniper / The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.