Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

I Have Fiverr Funds For Sale To Buyers Who Can Meet Up For Transaction - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have Fiverr Funds For Sale To Buyers Who Can Meet Up For Transaction (1039 Views)

If You Have Fiverr Review For Sale, Open / CBN Approves $10k Per Week FX Sale To Bdc’s / CBN Suspends 19 Banks From Forex Sale To BDCs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Fiverr Funds For Sale To Buyers Who Can Meet Up For Transaction by HazzanTazzan(m): 6:59am On Mar 24, 2016
Based on the fact that we all have to be careful of who we send money to online, ive been finding it hard to trust any of the buyers online and most of em dont want a meet up for transaction (why?).
I have decided to find buyers who can meet up whenever we need to transact.
If youre a buyer with good rate and can meet me halfway for transaction. Kindly pm me or whatsapp...
I stay in Ogun state
Thanks
Re: I Have Fiverr Funds For Sale To Buyers Who Can Meet Up For Transaction by tripplephi: 7:14am On Mar 24, 2016
Must you meet physically?? Some of us are careful of sellers too. Guy if you gat something to sell just sell.... There is no point establishing physical relations over a one time thing unless you have other motives.
Re: I Have Fiverr Funds For Sale To Buyers Who Can Meet Up For Transaction by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:27am On Mar 24, 2016
tripplephi:
Must you meet physically?? Some of us are careful of sellers too. Guy if you gat something to sell just sell.... There is no point establishing physical relations over a one time thing unless you have other motives.

Its like ure one of em. So I shld just transfer my funds to someone (knowing fully well that theres no way to get you if you refuse to transfer my payment).
Tell me, what do you have to lose I you meet a seller to do the transaction? Compared to the seller who has all to lose if the buyer turns out to be a scammer.
Mind you, the seller worked hard for the funds (no be yahoo yahoo nau)
Just be reasonable and dont talk out of point.
Re: I Have Fiverr Funds For Sale To Buyers Who Can Meet Up For Transaction by tomoselu(m): 7:28am On Mar 24, 2016
HazzanTazzan:
Based on the fact that we all have to be careful of who we send money to online, ive been finding it hard to trust any of the buyers online and most of em dont want a meet up for transaction (why?).
If youre a buyer with good rate and can meet me halfway for transaction. Kindly pm me or whatsapp...
I stay in Ogun state
Thanks
I don't mind meeting up what's your rate
Re: I Have Fiverr Funds For Sale To Buyers Who Can Meet Up For Transaction by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:36am On Mar 24, 2016
tomoselu:
I don't mind meeting up what's your rate
Pm sent to you
Re: I Have Fiverr Funds For Sale To Buyers Who Can Meet Up For Transaction by tripplephi: 8:12am On Mar 24, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Its like ure one of em. So I shld just transfer my funds to someone (knowing fully well that theres no way to get you if you refuse to transfer my payment).
Tell me, what do you have to lose I you meet a seller to do the transaction? Compared to the seller who has all to lose if the buyer turns out to be a scammer.
Mind you, the seller worked hard for the funds (no be yahoo yahoo nau)
Just be reasonable and dont talk out of point.

Na WA o. Won't it the buyer pay into your account and you transfer... What's now your ranting about. I do fiverr arbs and I pay b4 I get d funds n some few times the person has escaped with my cash. So don't think we are fools here.
Re: I Have Fiverr Funds For Sale To Buyers Who Can Meet Up For Transaction by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:33am On Mar 24, 2016
tripplephi:

Na WA o. Won't it the buyer pay into your account and you transfer... What's now your ranting about. I do fiverr arbs and I pay b4 I get d funds n some few times the person has escaped with my cash. So don't think we are fools here.

Well, the buyers ive met so far are asking me to transfer my funds first before they make payment.
Sorry if I got on ur nerves. Im new in this
Re: I Have Fiverr Funds For Sale To Buyers Who Can Meet Up For Transaction by Tundephish(m): 8:45am On Mar 24, 2016
Transact in person and don't send your funds to anyone without seeing the person, or better still they should send money den you send fund, I think that is preferable. If you have payoneer funds let's meet.
Re: I Have Fiverr Funds For Sale To Buyers Who Can Meet Up For Transaction by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:55am On Mar 24, 2016
Tundephish:
Transact in person and don't send your funds to anyone without seeing the person, or better still they should send money den you send fund, I think that is preferable. If you have payoneer funds let's meet.

No payoneer yet. Just fiverr funds for now
Thanks
Re: I Have Fiverr Funds For Sale To Buyers Who Can Meet Up For Transaction by Tundephish(m): 10:10pm On Mar 24, 2016
Let me know as soon as you have it available....
HazzanTazzan:

No payoneer yet. Just fiverr funds for now
Thanks
Re: I Have Fiverr Funds For Sale To Buyers Who Can Meet Up For Transaction by Optionalx: 10:28pm On Mar 24, 2016
HazzanTazzan:
I stay in Ogun state
Thanks
Guy I like your style prevention is better than... I get interest but will prefer Lagos meet up.
Re: I Have Fiverr Funds For Sale To Buyers Who Can Meet Up For Transaction by Sammig1(m): 5:48am On Mar 25, 2016
I have been buying funds without meeting them and they all give testimony.. Use me... You won't regret it. Check my thread for testimony
Re: I Have Fiverr Funds For Sale To Buyers Who Can Meet Up For Transaction by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:26am On Mar 26, 2016
Any buyer that cant meet up shldnt bother commenting on my thread if he/she doesnt want thunder to strike him/her.

I was listening to this rubbish of "no need to meet up" and got scammed last night by PAYPALKING and now his profile is gone on nl
Re: I Have Fiverr Funds For Sale To Buyers Who Can Meet Up For Transaction by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:17am On Nov 27, 2018
My days of humble beginning...

This was my first withdrawal on Fiverr ... And I'm laughing hard at myself right now for requesting a meet up to trade 49$...

Who would have thought that I still lost the funds to a scammer even with all this write up... grin

The scammer paypalking must still be wallowing in poverty right now ...

Thank God I learnt, made a whole lot more, built my house, bought cars and doing fine from this same Fiverr ...
Re: I Have Fiverr Funds For Sale To Buyers Who Can Meet Up For Transaction by Dami12345: 11:42am On Nov 27, 2018
@HazzanTazzan

Do you have the time to teach me and show me the way
Re: I Have Fiverr Funds For Sale To Buyers Who Can Meet Up For Transaction by HazzanTazzan(m): 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2018
Dami12345:
@HazzanTazzan

Do you have the time to teach me and show me the way

Not personally ... Will be having a training soon...
Re: I Have Fiverr Funds For Sale To Buyers Who Can Meet Up For Transaction by Dami12345: 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

Not personally ... Will be having a training soon...

How do I reach you.
Have tried my hand at this but not sure how to carry on or what skills I need. Its also discouraging without a mentor.
Re: I Have Fiverr Funds For Sale To Buyers Who Can Meet Up For Transaction by melodyogonna(m): 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2018
I need to learn oo Oga.

(1) (Reply)

Car Upholstery Services / Go Buy £ Pounds Now And Thank Me Later. / Iyemik He is A..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.