Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,770 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Go Buy £ Pounds Now And Thank Me Later. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Go Buy £ Pounds Now And Thank Me Later. (1039 Views)

Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. / Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros Today 27/04/2017 / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Go Buy £ Pounds Now And Thank Me Later. by 19naia(m): 10:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
Now is the time to rush and buy all the pounds you can afford to buy. Maybe if you are sharp about Brexit effects on the £, then you may know if to delay a bit to allow the £ to fall even lower.
Otherwise buy it low now. £ pound is not a currency that will stay down for long ,especially in this drastic period of change. £ will make a recovery and it coincides well with this new period of Naira devaluation that may see naira devalue further as the £ finds its way to a quick recovery.
Pound is probably being hoarded as i type this post. But if you can find £ to buy, buy it now and hold on to it.

A good chance to benefit from currency trading. grin
Re: Go Buy £ Pounds Now And Thank Me Later. by Bespiel: 10:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
This theory get as e be

(1) (Reply)

Iyemik He is A..? / 3 Hot Online Skills That Will Fetch You Money In 2017 / I Need A Reliable Supplier Of Uncracked PKN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.