Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Life As A Video Editor - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Life As A Video Editor (1824 Views)

I Need A Video Editor / Whats The Best And Affordable Camera For A Video Editor (beginner) / Are You A Video Editor? Let's Have A Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life As A Video Editor by kestino(m): 7:26am On Mar 24, 2016
Hello NL,
As we all know, editing as a whole can be fun and boring sometimes, like there are times when you stuck with a video as you can get the perfect taste of the customer.
And there are times when all things are rossy. But the trust been told, editing is time taking.
With this few words, let's all share our experience.
Re: Life As A Video Editor by ugotex85: 4:21pm On Mar 24, 2016
kestino:
Hello NL,
As we all know, editing as a whole can be fun and boring sometimes, like there are times when you stuck with a video as you can get the perfect taste of the customer.
And there are times when all things are rossy. But the trust been told, editing is time taking.
With this few words, let's all share our experience.
Which software/tools do you use for your editing?
Re: Life As A Video Editor by Mediapace: 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2016
Which tool do you use?
ugotex85:
Which software/tools do you use for your editing?
Re: Life As A Video Editor by ugotex85: 8:17am On Mar 25, 2016
Mediapace:
Which tool do you use?
I don't have any but I want to go into video editing. Can you help me also with links of where to download the software?
Re: Life As A Video Editor by fman(m): 9:37am On Apr 27, 2016
ugotex85:

I don't have any but I want to go into video editing. Can you help me also with links of where to download the software?
try adobe creative suite (cs6). itz hollywood standard, it comprises of softwares u wll need as a video editor. adobe bridge(rendering and conversion of video format), aftereffect(compositing of montage n footages, including third lowers) and the main oga PREMIERE PRO(use it to edit ur videos, do lens correction wt it and compile ur montage,logo, third lower, footage togather) then u can render it to various video formats(d best is mpeg4). thanks

(1) (Reply)

Check Out My Cool Toons (photoshop) / Offer 3dsmax Maya Autocad Pro/engineer Training / Tasteful & Trendy Banner Design For An Ecommerce Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.