Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

To The Moderators And To Whom It May Concern - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / To The Moderators And To Whom It May Concern (631 Views)

Muslims Right Concern (MURIC) To Buhari: Banning Hijab Is Escapist, Scapegoatism / Message To The Moderators / Phase 2: Powerful Advice To The Moderators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To The Moderators And To Whom It May Concern by Frizy(m): 10:28am On Jul 24, 2009
There is no doubt that at least 85% of the non-Muslims who post on the Muslim section don't seek to know the truth about the religion of Islam. They come day in and day out writing things the mind of a singled minded worshiper of the true One God may not think till his death. Therefore, I implore the moderators on nairaland to ban the any poster seeking to defy the religion of Islam for no reason other than hating truth. I also urge Muslims on the nairaland that we report any thread defying this religion without the aim of responding to the attacker.

The only way to sanitize this section is to ban this people, delete their hateful post, and ignore them in their misleading pride. Non-Muslims who wish to learn about Islam from an objective point of view should be respected. I thank brothers such as Olabowale, babs, littleb,oyb who respond to defend Islam, however, I do not support your responses in a form that seek to make a joke of this people. We do not need to win them by smiling with them when their intent is evil, but by the massive report of the poster and the topic to the moderators (makina or Jarus) and creating threads that would educate "our" own people, is better.

Azubola, stop posting topics that defy the God in the bible. Theirs, theirs and ours, ours.

"Do you show anger because you are reminded of the truth? Nay, but ye are froward folk" angry
Re: To The Moderators And To Whom It May Concern by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 24, 2009
Noted. Jazakumullahu khaeran. Why not let's continue here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-288134.0.html ?

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Fight / Moon Has Been Sighted / 9-year-Old Commits Suicide After Bullying, Threats From Muslim Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.