Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,927 members, 7,824,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Different Ways You Can Wear Ankara - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Different Ways You Can Wear Ankara (1413 Views)

Hair Styling Ideas: Top 40+ Ways You Can Wear Your Hair This Season! / 15 Simple And Different Ways To Tying A Head Turban / 6 Ways You Can Prevent Razor Bumps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Ways You Can Wear Ankara by slicereports(f): 9:27am On Mar 24, 2016
I just found some amazing gorgeously looking African women killing it with Ankara Tops and Dresses! We quite understand that this style is essentially for those lazy days we just want to be in the mix (i.e Ankara & English Wear mix). Trust me, its a cool mix and it virtually fits everyone no matter the body size or shape!

So, take a look at them below.

STYLE 1: The ankara top looks simple but the Jean and her heels just made it all fab and oh the bag too. You need to try this one out!

Re: Different Ways You Can Wear Ankara by slicereports(f): 9:30am On Mar 24, 2016
STYLE 2: Mercy Aigbe Gentry, she never dulls when it comes to fashion and this is fab, love the color scheme matches!

Re: Different Ways You Can Wear Ankara by slicereports(f): 9:31am On Mar 24, 2016
STYLE 3: Another simple but fabulous Ankara top, her hair looks great too.

Re: Different Ways You Can Wear Ankara by slicereports(f): 9:33am On Mar 24, 2016
STYLE 4: This officially needs no comment. Take it from me, it’s a top notch!

Re: Different Ways You Can Wear Ankara by slicereports(f): 9:33am On Mar 24, 2016
STYLE 5: Trust me, both the Ankara, the style and the person rocking it are all dazzling hot!

Re: Different Ways You Can Wear Ankara by slicereports(f): 9:39am On Mar 24, 2016

1 Like

Re: Different Ways You Can Wear Ankara by alexory23(m): 9:40am On Mar 24, 2016
I love this!
Re: Different Ways You Can Wear Ankara by slicereports(f): 9:41am On Mar 24, 2016
alexory23:
I love this!

Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Female Flat Slippers / Suppliers Trendy Wholesale Jewelry From 500N Start Ur Business 08121810749wtsap / Custom Printed Scarves In China Scarf Factory And Handkerchief Manufacturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.