Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Looking For Holiday Apartment-cum-summer Home In Ikeja. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Looking For Holiday Apartment-cum-summer Home In Ikeja. (686 Views)

Family Crashes SUV Into An Estate In Ikeja (Photos) / Nigerians Abroad Sent $21Billion Home In 2015 / Nigeria Airways Plane Being Prepared For Take-Off In Ikeja, Lagos In 1969 (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Holiday Apartment-cum-summer Home In Ikeja. by mona83(f): 11:02am On Jul 24, 2009
Hello NL-ers,
I need very urgently, a holiday home , kinda like the short-let thingies they have abroad where you get multi-room accommodation that comes with a fitted kitchen, maybe a washing machine, Iron, dining room, Such that you can live as though you were still in your own house. I've browsed and browsed gut most of the stuff i came up with are kinda dodgy. I even got to the address quoted by one of the so-called apartments and found that it was a factory that was located at the address.
To save me the trouble, please tell me of any decent and secure apartment that you have had a first-hand experience with or know someone who has. It should be in Ikeja, G.R.A. preferably and i'll need it for a month.

Thanks.
Re: Looking For Holiday Apartment-cum-summer Home In Ikeja. by DisGuy: 11:08am On Jul 24, 2009
have you tried the Properties section?

there are some 'agents' in there who can guide you in your search
Re: Looking For Holiday Apartment-cum-summer Home In Ikeja. by ogahimself(m): 7:03pm On Jul 25, 2009
i don't know of serviced apartments being offered in Ikeja and if u do find it will cost an arm and a leg grin

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Please Help! / Hard Truth About Oversea Travels / Blackspade Wanted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.