Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Hard Truth About Oversea Travels - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hard Truth About Oversea Travels (687 Views)

The Truth About Living Abroad / Please Tell Me The Hard Truth About Living In Canada / Hard Truth About Oversea Travel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hard Truth About Oversea Travels by Chuksab: 8:40am On Sep 29, 2009
Friend, travelin oveasea is always filled wit mixd feelings. B4 u travel plz consider 1stly wat u want to and an understudy of ur prospect der, d language barrier and above al consult reputable travel agent to ensure ur visa procurement is fast and sure. An der is room 4 moni back guarantee if it doesnt sail through. A friend caried a thorough research on one dat processes ur visa within 6 wks and u pay only 1/6 of d total cost at 1st and everitin is done in d presence of ur legal adviser. Countries in view re uk, canada, ukrain, bulgaria, asia nations at an ideal rate. 4 more enquiries and participation cal Mr Emma 07038820256. Best of luck
Re: Hard Truth About Oversea Travels by justwise(m): 9:59am On Sep 29, 2009
@Chuksab,

When will u give up this nonsense? U know it just as i do that its all about scam, fraud, rip off then u left the poor individual to link his/her wound.

Remember what goes around comes around, oneday, just oneday. ur crimes will catch up with u.
Re: Hard Truth About Oversea Travels by true2u(f): 11:47am On Sep 29, 2009
Thre is no way to get a visa for these country unless you pay thousands of naira in some embassy in nigeria and this doesn t mean you are surely going to get it,
For italy its impossible, england just if you are going to study or you have a skilled job in other countryes the same, and this i repeat doesnt mea sure they r going to give you, so stop liyng,

Me personaly live in italy and i knowall the europe,canada, america procedure,
why nigerians always show they worsst part?
Re: Hard Truth About Oversea Travels by OAM4J: 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2009
Chuksab:

Friend, travelin oveasea is always filled wit mixd feelings. B4 u travel plz consider 1stly wat u want to and an understudy of your prospect der, d language barrier and above al consult reputable travel agent to ensure your visa procurement is fast and sure. An der is room 4 moni back guarantee if it doesnt sail through. A friend caried a thorough research on one dat processes your visa within 6 wks and u pay only 1/6 of d total cost at 1st and everitin is done in d presence of your legal adviser. Countries in view re uk, canada, ukrain, bulgaria, asia nations at an ideal rate. 4 more enquiries and participation cal Mr Emma 07038820256. Best of luck

here comes another scam advert!!!
Re: Hard Truth About Oversea Travels by Chuksab: 7:09pm On Sep 29, 2009
Haba friends, why make a libel out of my post. Carefully go thru my write-up, you re expected to com wit a lawyer (ur legal adviser). Plz i dnt get u clear friends, despite d high rate of scams doesnt mean der no faithful ones. Scamin is 2 low and cant bring myself 2 low 4 such. Tanx much 4 ur undastandin
Re: Hard Truth About Oversea Travels by justwise(m): 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2009
Chuksab:

Haba friends, why make a libel out of my post. Carefully go thru my write-up, you re expected to com wit a lawyer (your legal adviser). Plz i dnt get u clear friends, despite d high rate of scams doesnt mean der no faithful ones. Scamin is 2 low and cant bring myself 2 low 4 such. Tanx much 4 your undastandin

Just stop all this rubbish, don't try to justify ur intentions, we know it. Legal adviser for what? buying ticket or visa? Who pays for his services?

Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

fgfdbhghgfbcvcx / Travel Within The Schengen Zone! / I Need Help On This Visa Of A Thing:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.