Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

The Gt Crea8 Account - I Think Its A Gr8 Idea - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Gt Crea8 Account - I Think Its A Gr8 Idea (2493 Views)

Please Which Course Did You Think Its Best For Me To Sturdy With This Result / Computer Sci Stdntx Let Me Here. Gr8 {NACOSS} / Gr8 Ife Rain Semester Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Gt Crea8 Account - I Think Its A Gr8 Idea by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 24, 2009
The GTCrea8 Account is a College Account for students of Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics, Colleges of Education as well as Government Technical Colleges across Nigeria.

Features of GTCrea8

It is a high interest bearing savings account.

Interest rate is up to 3% above GTBank prevailing savings account rate.

Account opening balance is N1,000.00 (One thousand naira only).

Minimum account balance of N500.00 (Five hundred naira only).

Lodgement of cheques and dividend warrants issued in the name of account holder up to N100,000.00.

Minimum account balance of N5,000.00 over a period of at least 6 months qualifies account holder to be selected through raffle draw for:

i.One of the annual one time scholarship awards of N150,000.00 for 24 undergraduates. Four winners will emerge from each of the six geo-political zones of the country.

ii.One of the 240 consolation prizes. The prizes will be branded gift items such as bags, folders, educational materials etc worth N5,000.00 each.

Account holders have opportunity to be invited to annual Youth Empowerment/Leadership workshop for scholars.

Access to discount purchases from partner outfits using the specially branded ATM cards.
Ability to perform transactions such as balance enquiry, print mini-statement, and cash withdrawals from ATMs nationwide.

For security, it employs the use of Chip & PIN technology to guard against unauthorized transactions

It is used to pay for goods and services, including school fees and dues, at POS locations such as restaurants, hotels, fuel stations and also on the internet.

It makes a whole lot of sense for any undergraduate who hopes to someday be a financial champion dont you think?
Re: The Gt Crea8 Account - I Think Its A Gr8 Idea by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 27, 2009
hmm?

(1) (Reply)

Guidelines To Gaining Easy Admission Into The University In Nigeria / A.B.U. 2014/2015 Post Graduate Qualifying Examinations / Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria (ABU) 2017/2018 Direct-entry Application Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.