Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Which One Should Come First Between A House And M.sc.? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which One Should Come First Between A House And M.sc.? (933 Views)

First Come First Serve.. Get 2 Months Ninja Blaster For 3k / The Similarity Between Nigeria Stock Exchange(NSE) And M.M.M. / Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Should Come First Between A House And M.sc.? by Moneyfem: 10:50am On Mar 24, 2016
I have #1m and I'm faced with alternatives of building a 2-bedroom flat on my land or going for my M.Sc first. I am currently working. Pls, advise.
Re: Which One Should Come First Between A House And M.sc.? by ikubch(m): 11:02am On Mar 24, 2016
Moneyfem:
I have #1m and I'm faced with alternatives of building a 2-bedroom flat on my land or going for my M.Sc first. I am currently working. Pls, advise.
Buy the land, do small foundation, use the rest for msc. Low cost msc oh!
Re: Which One Should Come First Between A House And M.sc.? by Moneyfem: 11:05am On Mar 24, 2016
thanks. There is even land already.
Re: Which One Should Come First Between A House And M.sc.? by cassidy1996(m): 11:08am On Mar 24, 2016
go for your house, you can do the M.SC anytime. your kids will have something to enjoy when the time comes
Re: Which One Should Come First Between A House And M.sc.? by EnterPRO: 11:35am On Mar 24, 2016
N1m can finish house? or just half way?
Re: Which One Should Come First Between A House And M.sc.? by Moneyfem: 1:13pm On Mar 24, 2016
Thanks @ all
Re: Which One Should Come First Between A House And M.sc.? by Walexz02(m): 7:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
The two items you listed up there are not compulsory, they are just necessary. Make a list of preference and choose the one that is top most of your priority. Cheers!
Re: Which One Should Come First Between A House And M.sc.? by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 26, 2016
use the money for your house.
Re: Which One Should Come First Between A House And M.sc.? by joinnow: 10:06am On Mar 26, 2016
Bros house is good but 1mlm will not build 2bedroom. Unless you want to build budgeted self Contain ie one room kitchen and toilet. Rent out and use the rentage to pay part payment for ur master
Re: Which One Should Come First Between A House And M.sc.? by johnnobles: 10:48am On Mar 26, 2016
This is where smartness counts. I was faced with similar situations. I will advice u go for your two bedroom. It could be risky leaving that land empty. And a million naira can actually take it to roofing level and maybe starts some plumbing work. The questions is how many jobs (with your present job inclusive) accepts and even promotes with masters this days. My brother na experience naim count, then comes promotion, u can always further your education later bro. My ten kobo o

1 Like

Re: Which One Should Come First Between A House And M.sc.? by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 26, 2016
johnnobles:
This is where smartness counts. I was faced with similar situations. I will advice u go for your two bedroom. It could be risky leaving that land empty. And a million naira can actually take it to roofing level and maybe starts some plumbing work. The questions is how many jobs (with your present job inclusive) accepts and even promotes with masters this days. My brother na experience naim count, then comes promotion, u can always further your education later bro. My ten kobo o

Spot on bro! MSC hardly improves your financial condition.
Re: Which One Should Come First Between A House And M.sc.? by Moneyfem: 10:25am On Apr 01, 2016
But if u sit at one point without upgrading ur qualification, most employers now dn't promote their employees beyond a point. That's where the issue is.

(1) (Reply)

He Needs A Business/investment To Start With / 16things Young Entrepreneurs Can Learn From Church Planters / Change Of Account Name And CBN Directive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.