Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,388 members, 7,958,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:52 AM

I Need a Little Explanation (christianity) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need a Little Explanation (christianity) (468 Views)

I'll Convert Back To Christiandoom If Christians Can Explain This Two Facts(pic) / Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please / Who Can Explain This Bible Verse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need a Little Explanation (christianity) by lodscott(m): 11:19am On Mar 24, 2016
who made David number isreal?

<< 2 Samuel 24 >> (King James Version)
1 And again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah.

<< 1 Chronicles 21 >> (King James Version)
1 And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.
Re: I Need a Little Explanation (christianity) by promisechuks: 1:37pm On Mar 24, 2016
lodscott:

1 And again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah.

It was the anger of the lord that was caused by satan through the people of isrealites.
Re: I Need a Little Explanation (christianity) by Scholar8200(m): 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2016
lodscott:

God's anger was not kindled for nothing. A trespass had been committed, the hedge had been broken and the serpent , not without God's permission, struck.

He that diggeth a pit shall fall into it;
and whoso breaketh an hedge, a serpent shall bite him
Ecclesiastes 10:8

Remember that satan complained about this protective hedge around Job and he could only assault the latter when God gave him leave.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor, Wife Live Out Easter Message By Forgiving Driver Who Killed Their Kids / Which One Of These Is A SIN? / The Baptism Of The Holy Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.