Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Jamb Have Done It Again..... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Have Done It Again..... (752 Views)

Finally Jamb Have Release The Results / How To Check Where JAMB Have Posted You For Admission / Help:jamb Have Not Sent Me My Exam Center Till Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Have Done It Again..... by wizberrysokey(m): 11:27am On Mar 24, 2016
Jamb has rescheduled some candidates to re write the 2016 UTME between wednesday and Saturday.....reprint your examination slip to find out if you are one of them. Forward these to friends and family to help a career now!!!!
Re: Jamb Have Done It Again..... by anonynouse: 2:51pm On Mar 24, 2016
I reprinted my slip and noticed i had to write it yesterday but was too late...
Help/advice anyone
Re: Jamb Have Done It Again..... by CivilzedTyger(m): 4:44pm On Mar 24, 2016
I tried to reprint mine but it said registration has closed pls what do I do

(1) (Reply)

Eksu Students Bag 3 Years Jail Term For Cultism / AAUA Suspend And Expel Students For Destruction And Cultism / What Was The Funniest And Craziet Things You Did In Primary And Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.