Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Photos : Man With Breasts Paraded As Witchcraft Agent In Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos : Man With Breasts Paraded As Witchcraft Agent In Church (1799 Views)

Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad / PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church / Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos : Man With Breasts Paraded As Witchcraft Agent In Church by reportnaijanews(m): 11:33am On Mar 24, 2016
A certain church paraded a man who appears to be a hermaphrodite and labelled him a witchcraft agent …According to Facebook user ,John Kennedy who shared the pics,

He was arrested by the Holy Spirit in a crusade. Wish craft agent, he’s a man. Please guys be very careful with the type of girl or woman you call or sleep with , some are not real women, nor girls,but men”

We need more enlightenment

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/03/photos-man-with-breasts-paraded-as.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Photos : Man With Breasts Paraded As Witchcraft Agent In Church by shobroy10(m): 11:37am On Mar 24, 2016
transgendered i guess and that nature but wait ooooo him go dey use bra 34/36 hahhahahhahahha
Re: Photos : Man With Breasts Paraded As Witchcraft Agent In Church by SleekMallam: 11:37am On Mar 24, 2016
If I say ngene you say?
Re: Photos : Man With Breasts Paraded As Witchcraft Agent In Church by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 24, 2016
blood of Jesus!!! shocked
what should we make of this?
Re: Photos : Man With Breasts Paraded As Witchcraft Agent In Church by johnydon22(m): 11:52am On Mar 24, 2016
Only proper sound Education will save Africans from stupi_d superstitions and mindless idiocy..

This is a medical case of Gynecomastia can be caused by low testosterone in the said individual.

Now just take a look at how it is being used to scam some deluded ignorant lot supposedly humans that exist in the 21st century an era of information.

And people ask why i bother fighting superstition, these beliefs and superstitions are insults to the human intellect and therefore have no place among humans should be discarded.

In the age of information, Ignorance is a choice.. Witchcraft my asss!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos : Man With Breasts Paraded As Witchcraft Agent In Church by Oluwaseytiano(m): 11:58am On Mar 24, 2016
johnydon22:
Only proper sound Education will save Africans from stupi_d superstitions and mindless idiocy..

This is a medical case of Gynecomastia can be caused by low testosterone in the said individual.

Now just take a look at how it is being used to scam some deluded ignorant lot supposedly humans that exist in the 21st century an era of information.

And people ask why i bother fighting superstition, these beliefs and superstitions are insults to the human intellect and therefore have no place among humans should be discarded.

In the age of information, Ignorance is a choice.. Witchcraft my asss!!!
Superstitious belief has been the bane of greater civilizations. I can only hope Nigerians and Africans see past their foolishness before its too late

1 Like

Re: Photos : Man With Breasts Paraded As Witchcraft Agent In Church by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 24, 2016
cry
Re: Photos : Man With Breasts Paraded As Witchcraft Agent In Church by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 24, 2016
@Op
The pastor is heartless for parading him

And you are continuing with that act of abuse of the poor man.

1 Like

Re: Photos : Man With Breasts Paraded As Witchcraft Agent In Church by johnydon22(m): 12:12pm On Mar 24, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
Superstitious belief has been the bane of greater civilizations. I can only hope Nigerians and Africans see past their foolishness before its too late

I have addressed this many times https://www.nairaland.com/2953357/superstition-bane-nigerian-mind

https://www.nairaland.com/2807124/africans-superstition

https://www.nairaland.com/2405752/plight-ogbanje-witch-children

Once a belief/superstition is detrimental to the intellectual evolution of a community, such superstition is not only dangerous but harmful to the society.

21st century supposedly intelligent humans act less than simpletons, it is not a rare sight to see a mob beating and killing an old woman accusing her of witchcraft.

It is a sad reality but we can do nothing than what is within our power. The power to illuminate is in education.

the pen it is said is mightier than the sword... the internet has provided us a means of combating this without having to engage in physical battles or endangering ourselves.

So anytime you can "write" to educate people the much you can. No matter how many people kick against it (which is expected because ignorance will always kick against new ideas and people will fight the truth to preserve fantasies rooted in their fears)

There must be at least 1 person that it can change for good!!!

"Myth must be taught as myth, fables as fables, to teach superstition as truth is horrifying because a Child's mind accept these and only through great pain or perhaps tragedy can he be free of it"

1 Like

Re: Photos : Man With Breasts Paraded As Witchcraft Agent In Church by johnydon22(m): 12:12pm On Mar 24, 2016
Muafrika2:
@Op The pastor is heartless for parading him
And you are continuing with that act of abuse of the poor man.
The man himself might be part of the deal!!!
Re: Photos : Man With Breasts Paraded As Witchcraft Agent In Church by johnydon22(m): 12:14pm On Mar 24, 2016
Ok holy spirit arrested the man and the pastor prayed and the alleged "demon" left the man.

so can anyone explain why the breast is still there? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photos : Man With Breasts Paraded As Witchcraft Agent In Church by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 24, 2016
johnydon22:

The man himself might be part of the deal!!!
I guess so.

So its most likely a case of indecent exposure of private parts (breasts).
Re: Photos : Man With Breasts Paraded As Witchcraft Agent In Church by johnydon22(m): 12:19pm On Mar 24, 2016
Muafrika2:

I guess so.

So its most likely a case of indecent exposure of private parts (breasts).

In this age there probably is nothing private about the breast anymore grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kingebukasblog And Misinformation; Zuckerberg Was Actually An Atheist Before! / Rccg Sunday School Manual,sunday,21st May,2017 / My Atheist Friends, How True Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.