Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

My Atheist Friends, How True Is This? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Atheist Friends, How True Is This? (1798 Views)

Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? / What created God ? A Response To Atheist Question / Atheist Come Here And Reason With African Traditional Faithful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Atheist Friends, How True Is This? by Martinez19(m): 3:44pm On Dec 23, 2017
grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: My Atheist Friends, How True Is This? by Martinez19(m): 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2017
HopefulLandord, HardMirror, Johnydon22, hahn, 1Sharon, 0temSapien, Nilfeim, proudgorgeousga, Tozara, Catfishbilly, donffd, adepeter2027, decide, dalaman,
Re: My Atheist Friends, How True Is This? by johnydon22(m): 4:06pm On Dec 23, 2017
LOL not necessarily but true most of the times
Re: My Atheist Friends, How True Is This? by Daeylar(f): 4:08pm On Dec 23, 2017
Lol, this is funny
Re: My Atheist Friends, How True Is This? by bobowaja(m): 4:43pm On Dec 23, 2017
Not necessarily their fault, it is what indoctrination can do to one's soul. So, most times I just look them and go my way as long as they are not disturbing me.

3 Likes

Re: My Atheist Friends, How True Is This? by festwiz(m): 5:13pm On Dec 23, 2017
Clowns creep the fvck out of me.
Re: My Atheist Friends, How True Is This? by Martinez19(m): 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2017
festwiz:
Clowns creep the fvck out of me.
I have heard of people who are afraid of clowns.

2 Likes

Re: My Atheist Friends, How True Is This? by hopefulLandlord: 5:25pm On Dec 23, 2017
dalaman:
"Christianity (and some other religions ) demands you to believe in an invisible God. Invisible angels. Invisible Satan and demons. Invisible places. An invisible(and imaginary ) reality that can NEVER be verified or tested. There is ZERO evidence for their existence. If you don't believe in it you will be tortured and burned in the most gruesome way for eternity. What do you call this? Bullshit! "-Gondol

imagine, its funny how crazy an idea can look from the outside while it looks sane on the inside, same way a smelly closet wouldn't feel smelly if you stay in it long enough but an outsider would sneeze upon entering it

most religion adherents lack the perspective to see their cult from the outside but would easily criticise other cults

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Atheist Friends, How True Is This? by hakeem4(m): 5:25pm On Dec 23, 2017
Martinez19:
grin grin grin
this is too true!

But not only church goers, mosque, shrine and other religion attendees

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Atheist Friends, How True Is This? by dalaman: 5:30pm On Dec 23, 2017
I remember back in the days when I used to go to the church as an atheist. I used to think all the people were crazy. They sit down and listen to OBVIOUS BULLSHIT from these so called men of God in total agreement. I was always astonished. The thing is, outside the church, if you tell them the same nonsense their pastors tell them inside the church they'll question it and see through the bullshit you are telling them, but inside the church they are senseless sheep. Most of them will see through your nonsense when you employ the same tactics their pastors use to separate them with their money, but inside the church their brain freezes and they just follow like brainless sheep.

8 Likes

Re: My Atheist Friends, How True Is This? by JackBizzle: 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2017
This is true especially for kingebukasblog's church. A church that its members roll around in mud

6 Likes

Re: My Atheist Friends, How True Is This? by dalaman: 5:37pm On Dec 23, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

imagine, its funny how crazy an idea can look from the outside while it looks sane on the inside, same way a smelly closet wouldn't feel smelly if you stay in it long enough but an outsider would sneeze upon entering it

most religion adherents lack the perspective to see their cult from the outside but would easily criticise other cults

That's why it's called a bubble. You'll never see it from within, until you step out of it. I just had a very interesting encounter with a muslim, the discussion was about the on going Jerusalem recognition as the capital of Israel by the US administration.
The discussion then went on to Islam and some of its tenets. To the guy Islam is just a perfect religion that can never have any flaw in it, but he kept criticizing christianity and what he called the unbelievers and what they believe.

2 Likes

Re: My Atheist Friends, How True Is This? by CAPSLOCKED: 6:01pm On Dec 23, 2017
dalaman:
"Christianity (and some other religions ) demands you to believe in an invisible God. Invisible angels. Invisible Satan and demons. Invisible places. An invisible(and imaginary ) reality that can NEVER be verified or tested. There is ZERO evidence for their existence. If you don't believe in it you will be tortured and burned in the most gruesome way for eternity. What do you call this? Bullshit! "-Gondol

HONESTLY SOMEBODY WILL COME AROUND TO TELL YOU THAT YOU'RE WRONG AND WILL PERISH BECAUSE OF "THIS BLASPHEMY", BECAUSE THEIR PASTORS -WIELDING THE WORLD'S WORST BOOK- TELLS THEM SO.
WITHOUT ANY CONSIDERATIONS FOR THE EVIDENCE OF TRUTH. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Atheist Friends, How True Is This? by festwiz(m): 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
The fear of death is the beginning of extortion.

Alot of religious folks will happily scream 'Yes!' when asked if they are prepared to die. This is because the promise of eternity is some sort of drug for them which is adherent to their actual fears of dying.

2 Likes

Re: My Atheist Friends, How True Is This? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 23, 2017
festwiz:
The fear of death is the beginning of extortion.

Alot of religious folks will happily scream 'Yes!' when asked if they are prepared to die. This is because the promise of eternity is some sort of drug for them which is adherent to their actual fears of dying.
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: My Atheist Friends, How True Is This? by mujahid777(m): 7:10pm On Dec 23, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

We also see atheists as clowns.
What makes you think you're not the one in the smelly closet?..it all still boils down to the"I am correct,you are wrong" mentality.
Re: My Atheist Friends, How True Is This? by hopefulLandlord: 7:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
mujahid777:

What makes you think you're not the one in the smelly closet?..it all still boils down to the"I am correct,you are wrong" mentality.

there's where the difference lie between me and them, not atheists and them, I arrived at atheism having been inside their cult before and saw its all wishful thinking

The toilet analogy would've applied to me if I hadn't been there nor questioned whichever stand I was born to, so while a Muslims tell the Christians how smelly their toilets are and the Christians return the favour, I just agree that they both smell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Atheist Friends, How True Is This? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:00pm On Dec 23, 2017
mujahid777:

BUT AT LEAST, WE'RE ON THE NEUTRAL SIDE.
YOUR JEALOUS YAHWEH WOULD STILL WELCOME US BECAUSE WE SERVED NO OTHER GOD. WHILE DESTROYING THE MILLIONS OF HINDUS AND MUSLIMS AND THE REST.

ALLAH WILL ALLOW US ENJOY THE 77 VIRGINS, STILL. I DON'T THINK HE'S ANGRY WITH US FOR NOT BELIEVING IN HIM, AS LONG AS WE'RE NOT BELIEVING ANY OTHER GOD.

ODIN WILL LIKE OUR COMPANY IN VALHALLA. MOST OF US LIKE ALCOHOL SO IT'LL BE TREMENDOUS UP THERE WITH THE EXCESS BARRELS OF "ALE".

WE'RE MOSTLY GOOD, CALM HEADED HUMANISTS, SO BUDDHA AND RAMA WON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH US.

ORISA THE GODDESS, I KNOW SHE LIKES SXX.. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE REST OF MY BROTHERS ON THIS FORUM BUT I CAN GUARANTEE HER BACK-TO-BACK MULTIPLE ORGASMS.

SO DON'T WORRY ABOUT US, WE'RE ON THE SAFER SIDE.
wink

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Atheist Friends, How True Is This? by mujahid777(m): 8:30pm On Dec 23, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

BUT AT LEAST, WE'RE ON THE NEUTRAL SIDE.
YOUR JEALOUS YAHWEH WOULD STILL WELCOME US BECAUSE WE SERVED NO OTHER GOD. WHILE DESTROYING THE MILLIONS OF HINDUS AND MUSLIMS AND THE REST.

ALLAH WILL ALLOW US ENJOY THE 77 VIRGINS, STILL. I DON'T THINK HE'S ANGRY WITH US FOR NOT BELIEVING IN HIM, AS LONG AS WE'RE NOT BELIEVING ANY OTHER GOD.

ODIN WILL LIKE OUR COMPANY IN VALHALLA. MOST OF US LIKE ALCOHOL SO IT'LL BE TREMENDOUS UP THERE WITH THE EXCESS BARRELS OF "ALE".

WE'RE MOSTLY GOOD, CALM HEADED HUMANISTS, SO BUDDHA AND RAMA WON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH US.

ORISA THE GODDESS, I KNOW SHE LIKES SXX.. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE REST OF MY BROTHERS ON THIS FORUM BUT I CAN GUARANTEE HER BACK-TO-BACK MULTIPLE ORGASMS.

SO DON'T WORRY ABOUT US, WE'RE ON THE SAFER SIDE.
wink
Well,ill only speak for Islam.Allah(SWT) doesn't prefer you; how can someone who totally rejects him be better than one who believes in him,albeit,in a distorted form.
Re: My Atheist Friends, How True Is This? by dalaman: 8:32pm On Dec 23, 2017
mujahid777:

2 Likes

Re: My Atheist Friends, How True Is This? by dalaman: 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2017
mujahid777:

Well,ill only speak for Islam.Allah(SWT) doesn't prefer you; how can someone who totally rejects him be better than one who believes in him,albeit,in a distorted form.

Which one is distorted form? Allah isn't the same God idea as many of the other God ideas out there. They are totally different.
Re: My Atheist Friends, How True Is This? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 23, 2017
JackBizzle:
This is true especially for kingebukasblog's church. A church that its members roll around in mud

cheesy
Re: My Atheist Friends, How True Is This? by sonofluc1fer: 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2017
JackBizzle:
Oh shit. cheesy grin
Re: My Atheist Friends, How True Is This? by HardMirror(m): 10:58pm On Dec 23, 2017
Re: My Atheist Friends, How True Is This? by HardMirror(m): 10:59pm On Dec 23, 2017
bobowaja:
Not necessarily their fault, it is what indoctrination can do to one's soul. So, most times I just look them and go my way as long as they are not disturbing me.
Good one bro

1 Like

Re: My Atheist Friends, How True Is This? by CoolUsername: 12:57am On Dec 24, 2017
mujahid777:

Bill Gates is better than Osama bin Laden. True or false?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Atheist Friends, How True Is This? by bennyann: 4:44am On Dec 24, 2017
Church goers you say? I just realized that most atheists are the church goers and the most active members of their churches.

What am I trying to say? There are clowns and there are clowns. Clowns pass clowns.

God help us.

Live my brother live
Look to Jesus and live
It is written in His word, hallelujah
Only that you look at Him and live.

The song above sound like : for the day you eat that Apple, you'd surely die grin
Re: My Atheist Friends, How True Is This? by JackBizzle: 5:57am On Dec 24, 2017
bennyann:
Church goers you say? I just realized that most atheists are the church goers and the most active members of their churches.

What am I trying to say? There are clowns and there are clowns. Clowns pass clowns.

God help us.

Live my brother live
Look to Jesus and live
It is written in His word, hallelujah
Only that you look at Him and live.

The song above sound like : for the day you eat that Apple, you'd surely die grin

Keep quiet.

Must you comment even when the op eludes you?

1 Like

Re: My Atheist Friends, How True Is This? by bennyann: 6:05am On Dec 24, 2017
JackBizzle:

Keep quiet.

Must you comment even when the op eludes you?

Eludes who? On this forum? You better go create your section, it's only then you can make me keep quiet.

Confess! You're one of the active Christians outside this forum right? lipsrsealed

JackBizzle:

KingEbukasBlog, you've got a VIP invite already amongst all. Aren't you loved wink?
Re: My Atheist Friends, How True Is This? by adepeter2027(m): 11:12am On Dec 24, 2017
Crazy op. Myself, Se-un and Hopefullandlo-rd just dey go church. Wait make we come back

Re: My Atheist Friends, How True Is This? by JackBizzle: 12:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
Just came back from church.

I just need to wash away the bullshite I endured throughout the service

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Fr. Mbaka's Prophecy On Erica Came To Pass As BBNaija Disqualify Erica / Is Going To Church A Compulsion For Christians / Was Jesus Referring To Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.