Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

What Do U Have To Say About Your Boyfriend,girlfriend, Husband,wife. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do U Have To Say About Your Boyfriend,girlfriend, Husband,wife. (578 Views)

Power Couple: Meet The Husband & Wife Who Are Generals In Nigerian Army / What The Bible Has To Say About Ebola Virus & Its Solution / What Is The Worst Nairaland Nick Name U Have Seen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Have To Say About Your Boyfriend,girlfriend, Husband,wife. by BlueMagic2(m): 12:31pm On Jul 24, 2009
Well! All i can say about my girlfriend is , She is the must selfish B***H on the face of the earth. Everything is always about her. It's just has to be all about her. I really wish i could just get rid of her, but i cant. I guess i must luv her then. But she's the bomb in bed. Believe me smiley wink cheesy grin. so What do you have to say about yours then.
Re: What Do U Have To Say About Your Boyfriend,girlfriend, Husband,wife. by gloriuss(f): 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2009
Blue Magic:

Well! All i can say about my girlfriend is , She is the must selfish B***H on the face of the earth. Everything is always about her. It's just has to be all about her. I really wish i could just get rid of her, but i cant. I guess i must luv her then. But she's the bomb in bed. Believe me smiley wink cheesy grin. so What do you have to say about yours then.

ahahahahaaa, if ur girlfriend catches u ehn?! so cheeky!!!

Well not only is my boyfriend handsome (and soooooo s*xy), well educated and highly learned, articulate and eloquent. . . . . i wont go into what he does to me. . . . . .because words cannot begin to explain such! grin wink AND best of all he treats me like a Queen!!! Such men these days rarely exist!!!!
Re: What Do U Have To Say About Your Boyfriend,girlfriend, Husband,wife. by onyeben: 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2009
My girlfriend! My girlfriend! MY GIRLFRIEND! She is the must wonderful person on earth. She's an angel sent to me. she's 1 in a million, No! 10 million, No! 100 million, No! in short she is the best thing to happen to me! After my mother of course. Can't wait to make her my wife.,cos i know i will be happy for the rest of my life. Here's wishing my angel INUMIDUN all the best life has to offer.
Re: What Do U Have To Say About Your Boyfriend,girlfriend, Husband,wife. by noniki: 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2009
Who would want paint his or hers bad.?noniki
Re: What Do U Have To Say About Your Boyfriend,girlfriend, Husband,wife. by BlueMagic2(m): 1:43pm On Jul 24, 2009
Please U guys should be honest with your replies. Say it the way you feel. The way u really feel! Like me, i only like my girl cos of her bedmatics. Every other thing she sucks,

(1) (Reply)

Hi Forumites / He Needs My Recommendation / Hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.