Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

What Will You Do When You Are In This Situation Don't Lie (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Will You Do When You Are In This Situation Don't Lie (pics) (1171 Views)

What Would You Do In This Situation ( Picture ) / The Situation At Owerri High Court As Gunmen Rescue "Vampire" & 48 Others (Pics) / 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do When You Are In This Situation Don't Lie (pics) by Dicksonokeke(m): 2:21pm On Mar 24, 2016

Re: What Will You Do When You Are In This Situation Don't Lie (pics) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 24, 2016
grin when the money talks everyone is listening...so get the money & run. cool cool cool

Final decision..
Re: What Will You Do When You Are In This Situation Don't Lie (pics) by ify2nyce(f): 2:30pm On Mar 24, 2016
take her to the hospital and return the money to the police cool

something I will do when I don rich pass bill gates grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do When You Are In This Situation Don't Lie (pics) by Cutehector(m): 2:41pm On Mar 24, 2016
Well, if she is dead, i"d take d money and go. cool

But if there's a pulse in her, i"d take her to a secret hospital and pay off the doctor to do all the magic.
Re: What Will You Do When You Are In This Situation Don't Lie (pics) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 24, 2016
No 2 is best because eventhough I would hide the money, I should also pay my last respect by taking her to the hospital for post humous/embalming, why because she made me stubble into fortune.

Good plus bad samaritan equals clear conscience.
Re: What Will You Do When You Are In This Situation Don't Lie (pics) by Bravegeorge(m): 10:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
You take her to the hospital and then she dies. What happens? When u start getting news like a nearby bank was robbed and the doc starts enquiring who she is. Pls,in all your getting get understanding.
Re: What Will You Do When You Are In This Situation Don't Lie (pics) by Flexherbal(m): 10:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
The first thing is the call the police. After that, I will check if the girl is still alive
Re: What Will You Do When You Are In This Situation Don't Lie (pics) by Royale001: 3:06am On Mar 26, 2016
I dnt lie so I reserve my comment

(1) (Reply)

Do You Agree? Yahoo Yahoo Played A Huge Role In Reducing Cultism In Nigeria Uni / Latest SCAM In Town. Ladies Beware / 3 Members Of Lagos Notorious One Million Boys Arrested (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.