Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,059 members, 7,814,647 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria (38357 Views)

Why Do Many Of The Chinese Who Go To Work In Africa Prefer To Remain / Travel Or Remain In Nigeria? / 7 Reasons To Love Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by irumanle(m): 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2016
Dis op s stil dey eat 3 square meal 4 im papa haus dats y I no fit blame am.

7 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by onatisi(m): 7:08pm On Mar 24, 2016
cicc2010:

I have us visa, just came back from SA, but I can't leave in another mans country. Nija remain the best
You have a usa visa which means you can run away anytime ,why dont you tear up that passport and stay in Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by Godfullsam(m): 7:13pm On Mar 24, 2016
The writer is a deportee who managed to escape life imprisonment in Malaysia. He knows what he is talking about..

9 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by cicc2010(f): 7:13pm On Mar 24, 2016
onatisi:

You have a usa visa which means you can run away anytime ,why dont you tear up that passport and stay in Nigeria

I have been der before, believe me Nija remains the best. I can't /won't leave nija to another mans country. Remember when I want for a biz in s/a saw Nigerian guys selling news paper, looking hagard and hungry. In s/a a white man worked up to me, saying ma'am pls hold your bag well. I would rather go and come back home and enjoy my peace.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 24, 2016
CaptainECole:
As we all know, Nigeria is our country, despite all the bad images and stories emanating from Nigeria, notwithstanding, I still believe we have good and valid reasons to remain here in this beautiful country.

1.Bragging Rights
As a Nigerian, you sure have the bragging rights in your country, because it's your country, you're not subject to any immigration laws,visa issues, green card etc. you're a boss right here cool
2.Good Market
Yes! Nigeria has unarguably the best market in Africa, because of our huge population and standard purchasing power, think about it,any business can thrive in Nigeria, little wonder we have many foreign companies like MTN,Shell,DHL,Emirates Airline etc... Because we've got the market... oh yes cool
3.Ease of Living
Many will agree with me that Nigeria Is a very easy country to live in compared to UK,the US,Germany and other abroad countries. This is because in Nigeria, you can live according to ur income,I.e. there are many cheap houses,no one is compelled to pay tax,the bills like electricity, water bills are relatively cheap.
4.Diverse Opportunities
Here in Naija,you can become whatever you wanna be,you can do whatever you wanna do as long as you have the capital and skills to do it,.. Whether you wanna go into importation like the Igbos cheesy,or you wanna dive into agriculture, or perhaps you wanna start a company or you wanna open a big provisions store, you can here in Nigeria.
5.Economic Growth
Who wan argue? Nigeria is the largest economy in Africa, it's the second-top investment destination in Africa, our economy grows very fast each year, this only shows you that we are heading there"
. A wise Nigerian can exploit the economic potentials of this country, there are untapped natural resources, there are unexploited business areas, meeeehn.. if you're smart enough, you can become a billionaire overnight in Nigeria. Better than being an average man in the US. smiley
6.Entertainment Value
No African country rivals us when it comes to entertainment. Be it music, be it movies,be it talk shows, be it events.. we're number one cool .. We Nigerians enjoy loads of entertainment from our local contents,our music,our nollywood movies,our comedy shows,our events cheesy... won't you rather be happy at home??
7.Environment
The Nigerian environment I'd fun,you talk of the warm weather, abundance of rain,good soil for agriculture, the many companies, the familiarity with fellow Nigerians... we are fun people cheesy we are smart cool that's why the foreigners hate us,because we too smart grin ... Naija man nor dey dull cheesy ... we keep it real cool

You can add yours. Lalasticlala,Seun,shey you agree with me? cheesy
op your head is never a load to your neck, infact am loving you right now, NO HOMO BEFORE THEY CRUCIFY ME, for you to reason like this proves you have something upstairs like me. I advised people against going to US and being a slave there instead of staying here and be free infact my points were similar to yours, many people attacked me like a hungry pack of wolves.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by Ibj50(m): 7:15pm On Mar 24, 2016
True talk bro, some wouldn't just believe embarassed

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by Afritop(m): 7:15pm On Mar 24, 2016
I AM ON THE LOOKOUT FOR ITS COUNTER THREAD. I AM WAITING COS I WILL COMPARE AND CONTRAST
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by MyGeneration(m): 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2016
ShakurM:
Am only in this country because I no get money to fly away sad
LoL

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by jef131: 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2016
You can also dansuki the national treasury
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by Ibj50(m): 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2016
The guy above me said exactly what i've been telling peeps cool
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2016
I saw this topic and without opening to read comments i already fell down with laughter, grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy knowing fully well the kind of comments that would pour in after wards/// grin grin grin grin naija peeps have no chill i tell u, ...... smiley smiley grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by adefizzy(m): 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2016
Mtcheww!
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by scachy(m): 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2016
Etinosajay:

2minutes inside public transport now 100-150.

Op please print this your write up and paste it in your room alone. Spare us the BS
grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2016
When you sit down and realize home-based Nigerians hardly reach their full potential yet overseas based ones excel in their respective fields thats when you'd understand the problem is nothing other than the country itself.

11 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2016
Rayhutar:
OP Nawa for you oo!, Thank God that I left Nigeria for Germany last year November, I work only on Saturdays 6hrs and earn €450 and another €450 on Friday for 8hrs, a total of €900 per month which about N288,000 at N320 per Euro. I pay house rent €280 about N89,600 per month at N320 per Euro Exchange rate, no fetching of water, 24hrs electricity non stop, no mosquito,no crime. Feeding with 150€ about N48,000 one can feed well with enough turkey and chicken meat. And still save like N60,000 for working for only Friday and Saturday as a student. Enough Entertainment, Clubs and human right respected

Guy abeg help me tell this OP, the dude needs some serious slapping and whoozing for posting this, guy just fvck up my mood ni sha... angry angry

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by james2man: 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
You mean to remain in this failed country even when i have the means to leave the hell country, not me. OP maybe you don't know the real definition of what good life is. Enjoyment of basic amenities such as good road, constant electricity,good health benefit,good education etc. And you here talking about rubbish, this country can render ones life useless with everything not working and you begin to wonder if witches and wizards are manipulating your life, whereas it is because of the failed system in the country. I wonder if there will ever be uninterrupted power supply in nigeria in this generation. Any ways fela has said it all suffering and smilling that is what OP is exhibiting.

8 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by pek(m): 7:24pm On Mar 24, 2016
Apart from food and family, I will gladly be an Andrew.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by Taryur3(m): 7:24pm On Mar 24, 2016
That OP is high on sapele water.

5 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 24, 2016
Rayhutar:
OP Nawa for you oo!, Thank God that I left Nigeria for Germany last year November, I work only on Saturdays 6hrs and earn €450 and another €450 on Friday for 8hrs, a total of €900 per month which about N288,000 at N320 per Euro. I pay house rent €280 about N89,600 per month at N320 per Euro Exchange rate, no fetching of water, 24hrs electricity non stop, no mosquito,no crime. Feeding with 150€ about N48,000 one can feed well with enough turkey and chicken meat. And still save like N60,000 for working for only Friday and Saturday as a student. Enough Entertainment, Clubs and human right respected

What is your hourly rate?

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2016
charix:
When you sit down and realize home-based Nigerians hardly reach their full potential yet overseas based ones excel in their respective fields thats when you'd understand the problem is nothing other than the country itself.

you are so correct and on point..

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by ojeota(f): 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2016
Which bragging right are you talking about? Even lebanese have bragging right in naija. They even have more right in Nigeria than Some Nigerians sef.

11 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by yinkus204(m): 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2016
Taryur3:
That OP is high on sapele water.
guy u funny o which one b sapele water
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by Dave50(m): 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2016
Pls I know this is not the right place for this but I just need to say it in case. My brother who is a riverstate university of science and technology has not returned home since Tuesday .He drove out of the house with my mom's car and has not returned since .She went to the police station today to report the case and they asked her to bring his passport photograh. Pls right now am in a state of confusion and depression
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by onatisi(m): 7:27pm On Mar 24, 2016
cicc2010:

I have been der before, believe me Nija remains the best. I can't /won't leave nija to another mans country. Remember when I want for a biz in s/a saw Nigerian guys selling news paper, looking hagard and hungry. In s/a a white man worked up to me, saying ma'am pls hold your bag well. I would rather go and come back home and enjoy my peace.
You are contradicting yourself . But we dont need to argue about it . It is all good
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2016
I get small space for my ghana must go bag..
ShakurM:
Am only in this country because I no get money to fly away sad

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by onatisi(m): 7:29pm On Mar 24, 2016
Dave50:
Pls I know this is not the right place for this but I just need to say it in case. My brother who is a riverstate university of science and technology has not returned home since Tuesday .He drove out of the house with my mom's car and has not returned since .She went to the police station today to report the case and they asked her to bring his passport photograh. Pls right now am in a state of confusion and depression
So what do u want us to do? Find him for you or pray for you?
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by anigbajumo(m): 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2016
Una dey deceive yerself wife that poo u composed up there sir.just to through with my studies by next year inshallah......
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by Baroba(m): 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2016
The only thing i miss about Naija is my people and culture. Nothing else..

Nah, i don't want to die hustling.. God bless Naijarians though, A lot of Europeans would commit suicide if transported to Naija to leave in similar condition as the average Nigerian..

My people are incredibly resilient..

7 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by wayodude(m): 7:31pm On Mar 24, 2016
CaptainECole:
As we all know, Nigeria is our country, despite all the bad images and stories emanating from Nigeria, notwithstanding, I still believe we have good and valid reasons to remain here in this beautiful country.

1.Bragging Rights
As a Nigerian, you sure have the bragging rights in your country, because it's your country, you're not subject to any immigration laws,visa issues, green card etc. you're a boss right here cool
2.Good Market

Yes! Nigeria has unarguably the best market in Africa, because of our huge population and standard purchasing power, think about it,any business can thrive in Nigeria, little wonder we have many foreign companies like MTN,Shell,DHL,Emirates Airline etc... Because we've got the market... oh yes cool
3.Ease of Living
Many will agree with me that Nigeria Is a very easy country to live in compared to UK,the US,Germany and other abroad countries. This is because in Nigeria, you can live according to ur income,I.e. there are many cheap houses,no one is compelled to pay tax,the bills like electricity, water bills are relatively cheap.
4.Diverse Opportunities
Here in Naija,you can become whatever you wanna be,you can do whatever you wanna do as long as you have the capital and skills to do it,.. Whether you wanna go into importation like the Igbos cheesy,or you wanna dive into agriculture, or perhaps you wanna start a company or you wanna open a big provisions store, you can here in Nigeria.
5.Economic Growth
Who wan argue? Nigeria is the largest economy in Africa, it's the second-top investment destination in Africa, our economy grows very fast each year, this only shows you that we are heading there"
. A wise Nigerian can exploit the economic potentials of this country, there are untapped natural resources, there are unexploited business areas, meeeehn.. if you're smart enough, you can become a billionaire overnight in Nigeria. Better than being an average man in the US. smiley
6.Entertainment Value
No African country rivals us when it comes to entertainment. Be it music, be it movies,be it talk shows, be it events.. we're number one cool .. We Nigerians enjoy loads of entertainment from our local contents,our music,our nollywood movies,our comedy shows,our events cheesy... won't you rather be happy at home??
7.Environment
The Nigerian environment I'd fun,you talk of the warm weather, abundance of rain,good soil for agriculture, the many companies, the familiarity with fellow Nigerians... we are fun people cheesy we are smart cool that's why the foreigners hate us,because we too smart grin ... Naija man nor dey dull cheesy ... we keep it real cool

You can add yours. Lalasticlala,Seun,shey you agree with me? cheesy

@op yea bro you're right on point, especially point 1! Even though I have lived much longer abroad than I have in Nigeria I still feel more like a boss in Naija cheesy

I love my country! Now come on boys! Go spank some Egyptian ass!
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria by Cuteamigo1(m): 7:35pm On Mar 24, 2016
Rayhutar:
And still the Germans will look you straight in your eyes and call you a monkey. news flash Germans don't like anyone but Germans. they belive people like you will interpolate their race just like it's happening in USA and Britain. am speaking from facts not speculations. that exactly what they said when their chancellor agreed to take in refugees. congratulations on you expedition but mind you Germany dint grow to where it's at today by its citizens running away from it.
like many people said Nigeria is where it is at today because Nigerians don't like Nigeria. op nice post.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Trip to the Osun-Osogbo Sacred Groove (Photos) / Don't Fall For This White Handkerchief Trick By Kidnappers - AutoJoshNG / Epe Has One Of The Best Road Networks In Lagos State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.