Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,320 members, 7,860,769 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:56 PM

RSS Rescue Boy Planning Suicide After Losing N6,000 And Phone To Hoodlums - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / RSS Rescue Boy Planning Suicide After Losing N6,000 And Phone To Hoodlums (20368 Views)

RSS Arrests Man Who Uses Nude Pictures Of Female Victims To Blackmail Them / RSS Rescues New Born Baby During Yoruba And Eegun Clash In Lagos / Man Caught By RSS Stealing Light-Up Lagos Project Cables (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RSS Rescue Boy Planning Suicide After Losing N6,000 And Phone To Hoodlums by crackhouse(m): 8:03pm On Mar 24, 2016
macaranta:
angry..at this age you want to die cus of 6k and phone?you need Jesus and of course several better brain resetting slaps
yeah he needs sweet Jesus.
Re: RSS Rescue Boy Planning Suicide After Losing N6,000 And Phone To Hoodlums by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 24, 2016
Dharniel:

depiction not conclusion...
how can you describe something in such manner without even knowing the true family story? For me, ur depiction is pure conclusion.
Re: RSS Rescue Boy Planning Suicide After Losing N6,000 And Phone To Hoodlums by dominique(f): 8:11pm On Mar 24, 2016
Malawian:
i thank God for my station in life. Last week, my tostee was asking me where she can get a job that pays 8k per month, i was baffled. 8k i make every day? na im people go dey toil and slave for for a full month.

i aspire for more sha, but make baba God no ever allow me to be ungrateful.

That's the amount some of those mushroom neighbourhood schools are paying their teachers. I was paid more than twice that amount the only time i ever taught (years ago) and i felt i was being cheated. I was stunned and sad when I found out that a school pays its teachers as low as 8k. What is that money supposed to buy this day and age? People are really suffering in this country
Re: RSS Rescue Boy Planning Suicide After Losing N6,000 And Phone To Hoodlums by HammerTheirPapa(f): 8:15pm On Mar 24, 2016
HungerBAD:
Sad.

I never believed I could say this,but God bless the Nigeria Police for saving a life.

The disturbing story here,is the boy himself.

A 17 yr old thinking suicide is the answer is very dangerous,I mean what would make a young man think killing himself would solve anything? at his age,people look forward to life and not towards ending it.

The state if insecurity inside lagos Island is getting too much,Ambode please look into it.

The answer is simple mr immigrant, your dullardd buhari is making the country a living hell for ordinary nigerians and he doesn't care.
May he pass away naturally so that nigerians will live.
Re: RSS Rescue Boy Planning Suicide After Losing N6,000 And Phone To Hoodlums by Malawian(m): 8:15pm On Mar 24, 2016
dominique:

That's the amount some of those mushroom neighbourhood schools are paying their teachers. I was paid more than twice that amount the only time i ever taught (years ago) and i felt i was being cheated. I was stunned and sad when I found out that a school pays its teachers as low as 8k. What is that money supposed to buy this day and age? People are really suffering in this country
you are really in the know cos the girl in question is a teacher in one private school in my area.
Re: RSS Rescue Boy Planning Suicide After Losing N6,000 And Phone To Hoodlums by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 24, 2016
Thank God the whisper of the devil in his ears did not turn into a shout.
Re: RSS Rescue Boy Planning Suicide After Losing N6,000 And Phone To Hoodlums by JoaHynppes(m): 9:50pm On Mar 24, 2016
Malawian:
i thank God for my station in life. Last week, my tostee was asking me where she can get a job that pays 8k per month, i was baffled. 8k i make every day? na im people go dey toil and slave for for a full month.

i aspire for more sha, but make baba God no ever allow me to be ungrateful.
Why Is your name malawi
Re: RSS Rescue Boy Planning Suicide After Losing N6,000 And Phone To Hoodlums by UIA04(f): 9:50pm On Mar 24, 2016
thesicilian:
You've not even seen one-third of the hardship in life and you're already planning suicide. You must be on a very long thing!
Please don't say that I've learnt in life that people don't just want to end their own lives for a singular reason, there must have been a build up of sad experiences. Do you know the state of his family he could be the man of the house watching the plight of his suffering mom feeling helpless.

He could also have slight mental illness or serious depression.
Re: RSS Rescue Boy Planning Suicide After Losing N6,000 And Phone To Hoodlums by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 24, 2016
Its like d boy has been maltreated severally and finally found a way to runaway, stealing d money and phone to aid him but alas, it was stolen back. What would the poor boy do? He must have tot d world is against his existence so its better to end it all.
Re: RSS Rescue Boy Planning Suicide After Losing N6,000 And Phone To Hoodlums by gucci20(m): 10:40pm On Mar 24, 2016
Kudos 2 RRS Commander ACP Olatunji Disu n his boys 4 a well done job!!!
Re: RSS Rescue Boy Planning Suicide After Losing N6,000 And Phone To Hoodlums by itslinkin4005(m): 12:36am On Mar 25, 2016
My dear u no go understand bcus if him no job him mama go kill am for huz
Re: RSS Rescue Boy Planning Suicide After Losing N6,000 And Phone To Hoodlums by Mrjosaphat: 4:06am On Mar 25, 2016
HungerBAD:
Sad.

I never believed I could say this,but God bless the Nigeria Police for saving a life.

The disturbing story here,is the boy himself.

A 17 yr old thinking suicide is the answer is very dangerous,I mean what would make a young man think killing himself would solve anything? at his age,people look forward to life and not towards ending it.

The state if insecurity inside lagos Island is getting too much,Ambode please look into it.

there's a lot of 'IS' in ur Write up, and has made me read ur post up to 5times but couldn't understand where u are driving to
Re: RSS Rescue Boy Planning Suicide After Losing N6,000 And Phone To Hoodlums by broses: 4:17am On Mar 25, 2016
thesicilian:
You've not even seen one-third of the hardship in life and you're already planning suicide. You must be on a very long thing!
you can imagine,thinking of suicide,by the time you now have family and left to care for them what will be your reaction then?calculate and get bk to me...

1 Like

Re: RSS Rescue Boy Planning Suicide After Losing N6,000 And Phone To Hoodlums by Burgerlomo: 5:24am On Mar 25, 2016
Thank you Lord
Re: RSS Rescue Boy Planning Suicide After Losing N6,000 And Phone To Hoodlums by ashjay001(m): 11:36am On Mar 25, 2016
thesicilian:

Try taking a walk in his shoes.
Re: RSS Rescue Boy Planning Suicide After Losing N6,000 And Phone To Hoodlums by Nickymezor(f): 12:07pm On Mar 25, 2016
I'm glad he was rescued... Mehn, I guess his mum might be d callous type more or less
Re: RSS Rescue Boy Planning Suicide After Losing N6,000 And Phone To Hoodlums by Malawian(m): 1:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
JoaHynppes:

Why Is your name malawi
how dem take dey pronounce your own?
Re: RSS Rescue Boy Planning Suicide After Losing N6,000 And Phone To Hoodlums by JoaHynppes(m): 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
Malawian:

how dem take dey pronounce your own?
Huh?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Anthony Oreh, Delta Community Leader (Photos) / Keystone Bank Staff Charged With ‘theft’ Of N3m From ATM / Tasiu Tilde: Suspected Kidnappers Kill 40-year-old Businessman In Bauchi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.