Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

RSS Rescues New Born Baby During Yoruba And Eegun Clash In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / RSS Rescues New Born Baby During Yoruba And Eegun Clash In Lagos (31406 Views)

Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed / RSS Arrests Fake Policeman In Lagos Plying On An Illegal Route & Against Traffic / RSS Arrests Man Who Uses Nude Pictures Of Female Victims To Blackmail Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

RSS Rescues New Born Baby During Yoruba And Eegun Clash In Lagos by 360metrosports: 1:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
Ajah Ethnic Violence: RRS re - unites rescued newly born baby with parents, rescued Baby was left by parents fleeing from their touched house. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/11/yoruba-eegun-clash-fighting-riot-baby-photos-lagos.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RSS Rescues New Born Baby During Yoruba And Eegun Clash In Lagos by 360metrosports: 1:49pm On Nov 09, 2016

Re: RSS Rescues New Born Baby During Yoruba And Eegun Clash In Lagos by yaqq: 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
Na wah
Re: RSS Rescues New Born Baby During Yoruba And Eegun Clash In Lagos by Young03(m): 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2016
chukwudi
nice good
Re: RSS Rescues New Born Baby During Yoruba And Eegun Clash In Lagos by Adeevah(m): 3:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
Igbos will be like...

Trump wins...

Is that the reason for the fight

8 Likes

Re: RSS Rescues New Born Baby During Yoruba And Eegun Clash In Lagos by Kingbuhari(m): 3:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
see the kind place afonjas live... abeg Ambode pull all the shanties in Lagos down, operation sanitize Lagos everybody should go to his village, if u cant afford decent house then move ur things to ijebu ode... 90% of crime that happens in Lagos related to agberos and 90.1% or agberos in lagos are afonjas...

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: RSS Rescues New Born Baby During Yoruba And Eegun Clash In Lagos by wiloy2k8(m): 5:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
nawa
Re: RSS Rescues New Born Baby During Yoruba And Eegun Clash In Lagos by nairaman66(m): 5:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
God works in myriad of ways!

1 Like

Re: RSS Rescues New Born Baby During Yoruba And Eegun Clash In Lagos by wellmax(m): 5:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
Kingbuhari:
see the kind place afonjas live... abeg Ambode pull all the shanties in Lagos down, operation sanitize Lagos everybody should go to his village, if u cant afford decent house then move ur things to ijebu ode... 90% of crime that happens in Lagos related to agberos and 90.1% or agberos in lagos are afonjas...

...and 99% ashawos are flatiinos

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: RSS Rescues New Born Baby During Yoruba And Eegun Clash In Lagos by Jalubarika(m): 5:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
Re: RSS Rescues New Born Baby During Yoruba And Eegun Clash In Lagos by McCarlito(m): 5:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
The parents of the baby deserve to be jailed for fleeing for their lives and abandoning their baby...
Did the baby ask them to be born? Later they will come out shouting and claiming I LOVE MY CHILD
Now that's what I call barbaric....

4 Likes

Re: RSS Rescues New Born Baby During Yoruba And Eegun Clash In Lagos by striker9(m): 5:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
Kingbuhari:
Grow up son....

25 Likes

Re: RSS Rescues New Born Baby During Yoruba And Eegun Clash In Lagos by capatainrambo: 5:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
yorubas fighting the host ok o

later some afonja will start calling igbo

29 Likes

Re: RSS Rescues New Born Baby During Yoruba And Eegun Clash In Lagos by johnstar(m): 5:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
Afonjas and fight

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: RSS Rescues New Born Baby During Yoruba And Eegun Clash In Lagos by Gp2013(m): 5:22pm On Nov 09, 2016
Nice move
Re: RSS Rescues New Born Baby During Yoruba And Eegun Clash In Lagos by updatechange(m): 5:22pm On Nov 09, 2016
Ngbanu? Is it ya land?
Kingbuhari:

3 Likes

Re: RSS Rescues New Born Baby During Yoruba And Eegun Clash In Lagos by CSTR13: 5:22pm On Nov 09, 2016
Disrespecting their Eegun hosts. It is a sad thing to be a minority owner of a treasure island.

32 Likes

Re: RSS Rescues New Born Baby During Yoruba And Eegun Clash In Lagos by Wolfbrother(m): 5:22pm On Nov 09, 2016
wow....thats a lot of homes lost..sad
Re: RSS Rescues New Born Baby During Yoruba And Eegun Clash In Lagos by johnstar(m): 5:22pm On Nov 09, 2016
Kingbuhari:
dm like fight ehn, u go see one for oshodi go juz dey trow blow dey waka for no reason

15 Likes

Re: RSS Rescues New Born Baby During Yoruba And Eegun Clash In Lagos by back2sender: 5:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
This place is exactly where? Because am not sure this is Ajah.
Can anyone give the exact location? Am thinking its Ajah Ilaje

4 Likes

Re: RSS Rescues New Born Baby During Yoruba And Eegun Clash In Lagos by godin: 5:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
Congrats to my cousin Aremu Donald Oluwatobiloba Abefe Trump Ilufemiloye 1......45th POTUS

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RSS Rescues New Born Baby During Yoruba And Eegun Clash In Lagos by conductor1: 5:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
This was caused by IPOB - Zombie
grin

8 Likes

Re: RSS Rescues New Born Baby During Yoruba And Eegun Clash In Lagos by Ourown(m): 5:24pm On Nov 09, 2016
The above photo of a lady and a police officer looks much like a pre wedding pix grin

6 Likes

Re: RSS Rescues New Born Baby During Yoruba And Eegun Clash In Lagos by miteolu(m): 5:25pm On Nov 09, 2016
LOOKING LIKE A MOVIE LOCATION

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RSS Rescues New Born Baby During Yoruba And Eegun Clash In Lagos by Swissheart(f): 5:25pm On Nov 09, 2016
OMG..... Such a sweet baby. Awwwwwww

I don't seem to understand what is happening in Lagos these days. From Ketu/Mile 12 wahala to Ikorodu Crisis... Epe Kidnap now Ajah trouble. Mr Ambode do something about security abeg.

Itesiwaju ilu Eko....

4 Likes

Re: RSS Rescues New Born Baby During Yoruba And Eegun Clash In Lagos by Ahmadgani(m): 5:26pm On Nov 09, 2016
" The course of this conflict is not known, yet its outcome is certain. Freedom and fear, justice and cruelty, have always been at war, and we know that God is not neutral between them."
George W. Bush
Re: RSS Rescues New Born Baby During Yoruba And Eegun Clash In Lagos by tjskii(f): 5:26pm On Nov 09, 2016
Wow I'm suprised, what kind of mum leaves her baby behind, sigh# well since it's a newborn, I guess the mum hasn't bonded properly with her baby, as it's not all women that have that immediate flow of love for their newborn

1 Like

Re: RSS Rescues New Born Baby During Yoruba And Eegun Clash In Lagos by Kingbuhari(m): 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2016
johnstar:
dm like fight ehn, u go see one for oshodi go juz dey trow blow dey waka for no reason
I tell you ehn... but dem for carry that their strength join UFC instead of wasting it unnecessarily throwing jabs on air for nothing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RSS Rescues New Born Baby During Yoruba And Eegun Clash In Lagos by gwmlogistic: 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2016
Kingbuhari:
Well its their town, let them commit whatever kind of crime they chose. I have a problem with other people coming to your region to commit heinous crimes.
Infact the New law passed by the Senate for name checking says that if a Nigerian commits a crime in his region then it is not Worthy of reporting but once you cross regional lines and try to go and develop another man's land it shall be reported.
Ignorance is not an excuse in law. Be warned

7 Likes

Re: RSS Rescues New Born Baby During Yoruba And Eegun Clash In Lagos by tubolancer(m): 5:28pm On Nov 09, 2016
Some people wanted to claim that land. I do not think the clashes is about the yoruba and egun. My thought.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RSS Rescues New Born Baby During Yoruba And Eegun Clash In Lagos by Kingbuhari(m): 5:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
striker9:
Grow up son....

1 Like

Re: RSS Rescues New Born Baby During Yoruba And Eegun Clash In Lagos by Splinz(m): 5:30pm On Nov 09, 2016
back2sender:
This place is exactly where? Because am not sure this is Ajah.
Can anyone give the exact location? Am thinking its Ajah Ilaje

That's Itedo- Lekki Phase 1

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How 7 Men Tied & Raped Me Inside Gutter - Woman Tells Court / My Funny But Frightening Experience With SARS Operatives!!! / Uniosun Kidnap: Police Nabs Three Suspects (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.