Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,531 members, 7,823,312 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

The Name Of My Company Is Agabagebe Nigeria Plc! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Name Of My Company Is Agabagebe Nigeria Plc! (620 Views)

5 Star Global - My Company Start-up Diary / Beware Of Union Bank of Nigeria PLC: The Worst Bank In Nigeria? 2008-2012 / Transnational Corporation of Nigeria Plc (Transcorp) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Name Of My Company Is Agabagebe Nigeria Plc! by magragold(m): 3:43am On Jul 26, 2009
My name is Chukwudi Kayode Ibrahim, the Chairman/MDCEO of Agabagebe Nigeria PLC. my head office was initially located in a small office measuring 8ft by 6ft located on the drainage from Amukoko to Orile, before it was demolished, look for me in a kiosk at below the powerline on your way to Alagbado grin
I am a very dynamic business man.

When I started business 5years ago, I was into photocopy and typing of documents with a single pentium II computer.The Lord increased me, I was able to acquire  2 other pentium III desktop and I started a cybercafe which I ran successfully for a while. Then I heard about affiliate marketing and I started it, but after doing it for 6months I discovered that it was not profitable(or was it that I was not getting customers anymore?).
Then I diversified into publishing of books and suddenly Nigerians stopeed reading books.

So I had to go into Online Forex Trading.Being a very busy person, I don't trade FX, my area of core competence is training Nigerians(its actually more profitable for me to train than trade- I have lost so much money on trading). This FX training is no more lucrative, I am now into Crude Oil trading, hmmm "the crude oil market is less volatile" that is why I love it! Oh My God Ahmadinejad has wo re-election in Iran, this market is no more profitable, I want to go into Fixed odds trading, oh my customers are no more coming!!! HEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPP MEEEEE!

Does this strike a familiar chord?, the average Nigerian runs with the fad, falls for every hype

Reactions welcome, my  "Director Of Corporate Communications" will get back to you! grin

(1) (Reply)

How Clean Is The Money You Handle? / Oceanic Bank Plc / Urgent Need Of Soyabean And In Trailer Quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.