Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,440 members, 7,836,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Share The Christian Sermon That Transformed Your Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share The Christian Sermon That Transformed Your Life (489 Views)

Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) / Igbo Boys In Malaysia Respond To Apostle Suleman's Tithe Sermon & Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share The Christian Sermon That Transformed Your Life by merzybenedict(m): 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2016
Hello Christian brothers and sisters. I am very confident that a truely regenerated Christian will have tons and loads of Christian sermons or downloaded messages on his or her gadget(s).
What I need us to do is to share with our fellow brethren the messages that have transformed our life as a whole and peradventure the brethren might get their hands on such messages so as to have a transformed life like you have had. God bless you as you share.

Starting with me,
1. Bro. Gbile Akanni- Passion for God, Battle for The Young, That I may know Him, among others.
2. Bishop T.D. Jakes- 10 commandment of Effective Leadership, Stop complaining and start praising, Sparing Partner, among others.
3. Myles Munroe- Reflecting Character in Kingdom Government, Discovery of purpose, Relationships.

Let me stop here for a minute as you share yours too.

1 Like

Re: Share The Christian Sermon That Transformed Your Life by espirito(m): 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2016
1. TD JAKES-
I.YOUR FAITH MUST STAND TRIAL
II.YOUR OPPOSITION IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY
III. HE LOVED ME ENOUGH TO BE LATE

2. MYLES MUNROE (HE STILL LIVES)
I. DIE EMPTY
II. KINGDOM AND THE TRAGEDY OF TRADITION
III. THE MYTH OF SINGLENESS
IV. THE PURPOSE OF PRAYER

AND SO MUCH MORE

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Stunning Bible Facts About Bride Price / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(thurs. 21/04/2016) / Victor Ibeh Wrote!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.