Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,333 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Worst Clebrity Plastic Surgery (pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Worst Clebrity Plastic Surgery (pics) (162179 Views)

Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics / Ageless Beauty: 60 Year Old Woman Looks 18 Without Plastic Surgery! (Photos) / Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Clebrity Plastic Surgery (pics) by haley(f): 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2009
Not that she really ever had her good looks going for her, which unfortunately got passed on to her son Sylvester, so some plastic surgery clean up might have seemed like a good idea for Jackie Stallone. After a botched underarm liposuction job and some surgeon’s take on a facelift, the woman who claims she can talk to dogs looks more like the bulldogs she communicates with.

Re: Worst Clebrity Plastic Surgery (pics) by haley(f): 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2009
Just as much as she is an icon in the transsexual world — she has modeled for MAC cosmetics and been the muse of surrealist photographer David LaChappelle — Amanda Lepore is poster child of how not to do plastic surgery. She’s had work done on almost every part of her body and has had about as many different types of procedures on her face as is physically possible: a -forehead lift, two eye-slant procedures, silicon injections, as well as having her hairline and brow bone reduced and three breast augmentations.

Re: Worst Clebrity Plastic Surgery (pics) by haley(f): 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2009
Uncovering a thrifty way of getting the same job done is always reason to celebrate, but, like most things, if something sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Hang Mioku, a Korean woman, became so obsessed with plastic surgery that after she ran out of silicone from her plastic surgeon, she took to injecting her face with cooking oil. She is now completely unrecognizable to her family.

Re: Worst Clebrity Plastic Surgery (pics) by mohawkchic(f): 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2009
~Why did VB make the worst List. . for the Boob Job?

~Lil Kim Use to be so pretty. . .Too bad she ended up  looking like a scare Crow!

~Jakie Stallon,Pete Burns,Jocelyn. . Very Deserving of the Worst Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong. . proper addicts to Sugery!
Re: Worst Clebrity Plastic Surgery (pics) by brows(f): 8:39pm On Jul 24, 2009
these people must be going through a critical phase of low self esteem to allow this on their body
money is a good servant but definitely a very bad boss
if they could look like this with all the make up on,imagine what they are like without make up on
i cant imagine anyone i know doing this,it would feel like the person is gone
i am sure by now they do not have any resemblance with their family
Re: Worst Clebrity Plastic Surgery (pics) by mohawkchic(f): 2:40am On Jul 25, 2009
~LaToya Jackson
Rumored procedures: rhinoplasty, brow lift and lip injections.

Courtney Love
Rumored procedures: lip implants, breast implants and rhinoplasty.

Joan Rivers
Rumored procedures: brow lift, Botox, rhinoplasty, lip injections, liposuction and more.

Re: Worst Clebrity Plastic Surgery (pics) by mohawkchic(f): 2:46am On Jul 25, 2009
~Joan Van Ark
Rumored procedures: nose job, eye lift, face-lift, Botox, cheek implants and lip injections.

Carrot Top
Rumored procedures: brow lift, Botox, chemical peels and steroids.

Jocelyn Wildenstein
Rumored procedures: Eye work, a face-lift, cheek implants, liposuction, a brow lift, lip implants and more. Total cost: over $4 million.

Re: Worst Clebrity Plastic Surgery (pics) by ikamefa(f): 3:01am On Jul 25, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked chai!

i rebuke all you contributors to this thread! am still gon get my procedure done " grin "
Re: Worst Clebrity Plastic Surgery (pics) by Nobody: 3:04am On Jul 25, 2009
ikamefa:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked chai!

i rebuke all you contributors to this thread! am still gon get my procedure done " grin "

x2.

MC, Those pixs na wa o shocked shocked shocked
Re: Worst Clebrity Plastic Surgery (pics) by ikamefa(f): 3:08am On Jul 25, 2009
those pixs are scary grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Worst Clebrity Plastic Surgery (pics) by mohawkchic(f): 3:17am On Jul 25, 2009
~ Oh Dear Ikamefa!  cheesy

~I know right FLG they are Scary!!

~I'm all for a few nips & Tucks . . . I love watching some of the procedures done on telly. . not that i have the balls to go under the knife  grin It Just Facinates me!

~The sensible ones get some kind of procedure done once & dont go back for the overkill!

~If Fergie goes under the knife again,she'll end up like the others!!

Fergie
Rumored Procedures: Nose Job, Brow Lift, and Botox

Re: Worst Clebrity Plastic Surgery (pics) by mohawkchic(f): 3:22am On Jul 25, 2009
Amanda Lepore
Rumored procedures: breast implants, lip implants, rhinoplasty, face-lift and more.

Cher
Confirmed Procedures: rhinoplasty, breast implants, laser surgery to erase tattoos.
Rumored Procedures: cheek implants, a rib removed.

Dolly Parton
Rumored procedures: breast implants, brow lift, eyelid lift, rhinoplasty, face-lift, Botox and chemical peels.

Re: Worst Clebrity Plastic Surgery (pics) by Nobody: 3:23am On Jul 25, 2009
Leave it as God made you . . . wonderfully and beautifully made. Lai lai . . . sinful man no go gree.
Re: Worst Clebrity Plastic Surgery (pics) by mohawkchic(f): 3:53am On Jul 25, 2009
~Meg Ryan
Rumored procedures: cheek implants, Botox and lip injections.

~Megs Pic looks more like Old age to me than a bad Surgery Job

Lil' Kim
Rumored procedures: nose job, Botox, lip injections, liposuction, and cheek and breast implants.

Rumoured Procedures! Its so Obvious you wudnt miss it even if you're Partially-Blind!! grin No Butt Implants? Hmm. . i cud have sworn she had those done too. . from pics i've seen!!

Melanie Griffith
Rumored procedures: face-lifts, Botox, lip injections, rhinoplasty and cheek implants.

I really hope she'd stopped w/ the procedures already!

Re: Worst Clebrity Plastic Surgery (pics) by Nobody: 3:55am On Jul 25, 2009
What is wrong with this lil kim sef? E be like say she wants to hug all the surgeons to herself.

I don't even know what to say she looks like, a horse or a cow dung undecided
Re: Worst Clebrity Plastic Surgery (pics) by Diva1(f): 5:17am On Jul 25, 2009
FL Gators:

What is wrong with this lil kim sef? E be like say she wants to hug all the surgeons to herself.

I don't even know what to say she looks like, a horse or a cow dung undecided

Lil Kim is even like miss world here compared to Amanda Lepore, Joceyln Wildenstein, Joan Van-ark and most especially Hang Mioku shocked shocked shocked shocked

What is that? lipsrsealed
Re: Worst Clebrity Plastic Surgery (pics) by SeanT21(f): 6:36am On Jul 25, 2009
ohhh lawd, MJ and Latoya were so beautiful. Fucking Joe Jackson is the cause of this.
Re: Worst Clebrity Plastic Surgery (pics) by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 25, 2009
SeanT21:

ohhh lawd, MJ and Latoya were so beautiful. Fucking Joe Jackson is the cause of this.
he was better looking than all his brothers
only God knows what happend to that poor man cry
Re: Worst Clebrity Plastic Surgery (pics) by Tudor6(f): 8:46am On Jul 25, 2009
davidylan:

Leave it as God made you . . . wonderfully and beautifully made. Lai lai . . . sinful man no go gree.
Tell that to those born with cleft palate and other defects. . .was god taking indian hemp when he created them??
Re: Worst Clebrity Plastic Surgery (pics) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 25, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

come on, you thought them nice mathematically shape titties were real?
everyone's got them now. some are less obvious than others but sometimes they make mistakes and we seE the real deal.
check Kelly Rowland, she used to be flat a a board:

where is no2atheism cheesy cheesy cheesy

dude opened a thread where he was yarning all sorts of op about white women - kelly na his model woman

dude will be heartbroken to hear that his precious kelly dey do plastic surgery which according to him, is the province of caucasians cheesy cheesy
Re: Worst Clebrity Plastic Surgery (pics) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2009
there's one issue that peeps may be overlooking - those pics are the mostly when the stars were younger - its not just the surgery, its also aging.
Re: Worst Clebrity Plastic Surgery (pics) by ikamefa(f): 1:49am On Jul 26, 2009
oyb:

there's one issue that peeps may be overlooking - those pics are the mostly when the stars were younger - its not just the surgery, its also aging.

gbam! and in some cases the after effects of years of drug use

Tudór:

Tell that to those born with cleft palate and other defects. . .was god taking indian hemp when he created them??

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Worst Clebrity Plastic Surgery (pics) by Borat1: 2:46pm On Jul 26, 2009
Do some of these "monsters" still walk the red carpet? shocked
Yuckitty yuck!
Jocelyn Frankenstein should be hid from us!
Re: Worst Clebrity Plastic Surgery (pics) by mohawkchic(f): 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2009
oyb:

~It didnt go unnoticed the "Before pics" of almost all the stars are of them not only looking Younger but i suppose the reasons they used them against what they look like now was to show what they use to look like Pre-surgery! The before pics from the surgeons wud have served a better purpose grin The ones they take right before surgery!

~I agree tho some of the pics,surgery or not are Simply Old age. . eg Meg Ryan,Sophia Lauren. . .sure they cud have had a few nips & Tucks but i suppose in Hollywoood its a neccesity!

~On the aging thingy,The one prominent reason of some of these surgeries is to slow down/cheat the process of aging but most of them end up addicted to hold on to a youth thats no longer there & in that regard end up looking like freak shows!!
Re: Worst Clebrity Plastic Surgery (pics) by spoilt(f): 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2009
Those boobs of victoria beckham are like 2 golf balls. Equally as hard.
Re: Worst Clebrity Plastic Surgery (pics) by hackney(m): 5:22pm On Jul 26, 2009
Have you felt them??

i go die ooo!!
LMAO
Re: Worst Clebrity Plastic Surgery (pics) by spikedcylinder: 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2009
For Amanda Lepore, which one is before and which one is after abeg?
Re: Worst Clebrity Plastic Surgery (pics) by ifyalways(f): 8:21pm On Jul 26, 2009
spoilt:

Those boobs of victoria beckham are like 2 golf balls. Equally as hard.
rofl
Re: Worst Clebrity Plastic Surgery (pics) by mohawkchic(f): 1:18am On Jul 27, 2009
spikedcylinder:

For Amanda Lepore, which one is before and which one is after abeg?

~There's no Before pic grin. . she'd had major work done on the supposed "Before" pic. . .at least her lips were lined properly,now its curled to one end cheesy
Re: Worst Clebrity Plastic Surgery (pics) by kadman(m): 2:18pm On Jul 28, 2009
Most of the celebs on this thread just got old ! Was it their fault ?
Re: Worst Clebrity Plastic Surgery (pics) by mukina2: 1:30pm On Jul 29, 2009
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Worst Clebrity Plastic Surgery (pics) by bawomolo(m): 1:16am On Jul 30, 2009
fergie is still fine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! / Regina Daniels: 8 Things You Might Not Know About The 16-Year-Old Actress / Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.