Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

12 Indians Brutally Attack 2 Nigerians Wit Cricket Bat 4 Scolding Indian Boy(pix - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 12 Indians Brutally Attack 2 Nigerians Wit Cricket Bat 4 Scolding Indian Boy(pix (1147 Views)

2 Nigerians In Vietnam Jailed For 28 Years Over Dating Scam Of About $130,000 / Eiye-buccaneer Cult Clash: 2 Nigerians Killed In Egypt / Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Indians Brutally Attack 2 Nigerians Wit Cricket Bat 4 Scolding Indian Boy(pix by chimere66: 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
Two Nigerian men, including a football coach, were brutally beaten with cricket and baseball bats after one of them protested and scolded a child for hurling a water-filled balloon on him in a West Delhi locality.

They were attacked by a group of 12 young men soon after. The incident occurred in Sunday and police, who registered a case 24 hours later, after senior officers intervened, are yet to make any arrest.

The victims have not returned to their house in Dwarka Mor since the incident. They said they have been receiving threatening calls.

“We are so scared… we are staying in my friend’s home and planning to leave this area. But we will fight and will try to get justice,” one of the victims, Evwrirhe Isaac, told journalists. Isaac works as a coach in a soccer club in Gulmohar Bagh.

While most of the local residents have told police they were not at home at the time of the incident, others claimed that they knew nothing about it, said sources.

“We have registered a case under several appropriate sections of the Indian Penal Code at Uttam Nagar police station and efforts are on to nab the accused,” said Deputy Commissioner of Police (West) Pushpendra Kumar.

Isaac, who has been in India for eight years and has played for leading football clubs, said:

“I have been living in Dwarka for three years in a rented accommodation. I am used to people passing racist remarks, I have always ignored them. But what happened with us on Sunday was something beyond racism. We were beaten up so badly… we could have been killed.”

Isaac said he was on his way to the market when a boy hurled a water-filled balloon at him. A police officer said this angered Isaac who caught hold of the boy and scolded him. He left the boy with a shopkeeper. Once he left, the boy’s brother arrived at the shop and the shopkeepers told him what had happened.

“Within minutes, some people knocked on my door and began shouting. They then barged inside, ransacked my home and assaulted me and my roommate Aliyu Abdul,” he said.

The group comprised over 10 young men, who were carrying cricket and baseball bats, said Isaac.

“They were hitting me… I pleaded with them to spare my life. I somehow managed to free myself and ran towards the balcony. They chased me and pushed me from the second floor of the building,” he said.

His roommate Abdul said, “I kept telling them that I was not with Isaac during the incident, but they did not stop.”

Isaac claimed police registered a case only after senior officers intervened.

“I went to the police station and requested them to help me out, but they refused to help, saying there was a strike going on in a government hospital, so they could not take me anywhere,” he added.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/12-indians-brutally-attack-2-nigerians.html

Re: 12 Indians Brutally Attack 2 Nigerians Wit Cricket Bat 4 Scolding Indian Boy(pix by chimere66: 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2016

Re: 12 Indians Brutally Attack 2 Nigerians Wit Cricket Bat 4 Scolding Indian Boy(pix by Chanchit: 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2016
Did I just read a line where the guy said he would wait and fight for justice!? Maybe the baseball bat no pain you reach until them bring gun.

1 Like

Re: 12 Indians Brutally Attack 2 Nigerians Wit Cricket Bat 4 Scolding Indian Boy(pix by omoelesa(m): 6:05pm On Mar 24, 2016
Me, go indian, go do wetin?
Re: 12 Indians Brutally Attack 2 Nigerians Wit Cricket Bat 4 Scolding Indian Boy(pix by jmichlins(m): 6:06pm On Mar 24, 2016
India a country of equality class difference. Why should a nigerian go there if not of how bad this nation has turned to. Brothers just accept it and move on because back home fuel scarcity, epileptic power supply and others are dealing with us badly
Re: 12 Indians Brutally Attack 2 Nigerians Wit Cricket Bat 4 Scolding Indian Boy(pix by Tocheagle(m): 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2016
Yet when they come here . They are given preferential treatment . Stupid country . Filled with diabolic bozos . With their Disgusting accent
Re: 12 Indians Brutally Attack 2 Nigerians Wit Cricket Bat 4 Scolding Indian Boy(pix by Afroconnect: 1:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
Them swear for una,all these village men wey do go India,thailand,philipines go suffer,dey embarrass naija...me wey I dey naija,i dey flex here.

It's high time we start treating these smelly Indians the same way they treat us. Nigerians have the right to live in thier country in dignity,just like they do here.
Re: 12 Indians Brutally Attack 2 Nigerians Wit Cricket Bat 4 Scolding Indian Boy(pix by justmenoni: 7:45am On Mar 26, 2016
Na translator help them compose that letter cos it's gaju

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Interview And Munched Chat Of Alleged Wife Killer Lekan Shonde / Ikorodu-italuwo/igbo Olomu Mayhem / N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.