Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses (43026 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Pics, Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Set 2 Ablaze, Burn Down Houses In Bassa, Plateau (Graphic) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by broseme: 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
I don't know how true is this story but according to Ayuba who lives in Kaduna that shared the story,Fulani people last night attacked Baking Kogi and 2 other villages in Attakar Kaura LGA,killing many people.I don't really know where Kaura LGA is but google searched revealed it is in Kaduna.Below is what he wrote...

'UPDATE ON SOUTHERN KADUNA KILLINGS

After my Post which was widely read and circulated about peace returning to Southern Kaduna since Osibanjo took over.

The Fulani supporters of APC in a strategy to divert attention to who are actually the sponsors stroke again last nite attacking Bakin Kogi and 2 other villages in Attakar Kaura LGA. Many lives are lost some people missing and properties destroyed. You can see some of the houses still on fire this morning.

What is the need for Soldiers in Southern Kaduna when under their nose attacks are going on. Are the soldiers brought to protect the Fulani murderers, i remember the COAS said the soldiers should Comb the bushes and retrieve arms from the Fulanis have they done that ? I just called the Military commander in Kafanchan to ask him this question, he is not picking my calls and he has not called back.

And to my people in Southern Kaduna is the call for self defence falling on deaf ears? It's very Obvious some Cocain high guys in authority can never protect you don't put your hope on them.

And Osibanjo you need to do the needful before they use southern Kaduna to rubbish your achievement so far'.

Please our friends living in Kaduna should confirm the authenticity of the story

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/fulani-people-attack-2-villages-in.html

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by broseme: 1:23pm On Feb 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by broseme: 1:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
broseme:
More
more

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
This wickedness,rip to the dead

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by broseme: 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2017
More

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by Danzakidakura(m): 1:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
there is no evil except Islam .

141 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 1:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Sarrki come and do what you know how to do best, defend your masters sad

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by Dandsome: 1:57pm On Feb 20, 2017
They can never stop. To even imagine that the soldiers are there is what is even weakening me. This shows beyond reasonable doubt that this is clearly a genocide.

Funny enough, if they arm the vigilantee in those areas, the fulani killers will flee.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by EmekaBlue(m): 1:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
D kinda daily news u c when u share country with mad rams n cows brains in human form...

check my signature and end ur no money issue....Trusted...Ask around about it

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by spectator2001: 1:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
Whenever I think about the northern part of the country, I curse every leader who's emerged from that region who never deemed it fit to ensure that a large percentage of the population over there received basic education which would GUARANTEE a certain degree of respect for human lives.

In the southern part of the country, many people are equally "crazy" and "mad" but heck no, they'd never descend/downgrade themselves into killing one another like some wrecked savages, the value of human life in the south is considerably higher than that of the northern nigeria and this has got a lot to do with the level of education of the people.

IBB, Abdusalam, TY Danjuma and their late brother Abacha should bury their ugly heads in shame! They plundered the entire nation yet they couldn't provide a platform and blueprint towards ensuring a safe future for the Northern Child. The sets of killers to replace the current ones in the next 10, 15 years are currently on the streets as we speak, they are the harmless 6 year olds begging you for alms when you travel across these region. They can be saved from such an uninspiring future now but their leaders really don't care.

It's a shame Nigeria share its space with such ridiculous beings responsible for the untimely deaths of those innocent souls. However, truth must be told, the killers are nothing but a product of their environment! Nigeria should get back to its negotiation table and re-negotiate the very terms of its existence to determine if the union as it is presently constituted holds a brighter future for North and South together or an amicable separation should be tabled. This is necessary because, "na from clap na hin dance dey start"... From Southern Kaduna, it could spread to Southern Nigeria if the root cause/sponsors of these heinous killings isn't brought to justice soonest!

86 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by wellmax(m): 1:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
God Save This Country
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by kabrud: 1:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
Very unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by tofolo(m): 1:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
This people would not finish my people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by kabayomi(m): 1:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
angry

9 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by futurism: 1:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
My friend told me about this that they have moved to remote areas cos of the awareness

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by AlexCk: 1:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
Why oh why,

Why do this? , for what?, what do they gain??

Some humans are just beyond stupîd. They are just psychos

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by lielbree: 1:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
They kill everything and anyone. Even the young are not spared cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by shamecurls(m): 1:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
broseme:
I don't know how true is this story but according to Ayuba who lives in Kaduna that shared the story,Fulani people last night attacked Baking Kogi and 2 other villages in Attakar Kaura LGA,killing many people.I don't really know where Kaura LGA is but google searched revealed it is in Kaduna.Below is what he wrote...

'UPDATE ON SOUTHERN KADUNA KILLINGS

After my Post which was widely read and circulated about peace returning to Southern Kaduna since Osibanjo took over.

The Fulani supporters of APC in a strategy to divert attention to who are actually the sponsors stroke again last nite attacking Bakin Kogi and 2 other villages in Attakar Kaura LGA. Many lives are lost some people missing and properties destroyed. You can see some of the houses still on fire this morning.

What is the need for Soldiers in Southern Kaduna when under their nose attacks are going on. Are the soldiers brought to protect the Fulani murderers, i remember the COAS said the soldiers should Comb the bushes and retrieve arms from the Fulanis have they done that ? I just called the Military commander in Kafanchan to ask him this question, he is not picking my calls and he has not called back.

And to my people in Southern Kaduna is the call for self defence falling on deaf ears? It's very Obvious some Cocain high guys in authority can never protect you don't put your hope on them.

And Osibanjo you need to do the needful before they use southern Kaduna to rubbish your achievement so far'.

Please our friends living in Kaduna should confirm the authenticity of the story

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/fulani-people-attack-2-villages-in.html

Confirm authenticity before posting issues that can create tension, trigger counter-attacks and panic

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by futurism: 2:00pm On Feb 20, 2017
El rufia will not die a peaceful death for neglecting people because they are not part of his supposed tribe.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by iwadobo: 2:00pm On Feb 20, 2017
This is systematic elimination of Christians and other non Muslims . We need to arm and carry out reprisal attacks. The DSS can't deny having a foreknowledge of what just happened. They just can't.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by edlion57(m): 2:00pm On Feb 20, 2017
How can you tell me to be in the same country With dis animals all in the name of ONE NIGERIA

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by Icon4s(m): 2:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
The North is a land so stained with blood.

Even deaths from Persecution of the Jews in Germany sef no reach this one.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by holicalpha(m): 2:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
Speak against them and the DSS might invite..

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by sweerychick(f): 2:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
Nigeria is simply a Zoo

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by Xaddy(m): 2:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
I stopped reading at "I don't know how true this story is" How about you confirm and get back to us?

And for the umpteenth time, STOP GIVING THESE KILLINGS RELIGIOUS COLOURATION!!! This is murderous, retarted, evil and heartless Fulanin Herdsmen killing Farmers because of grazing lands... It is not Muslim killing Christians because they are Muslims.

"Repeating a lie so many times does not make it a truth"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by Teedawg: 2:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
I have a feeling what happened in jos will soon happen there...BH are jealous because they are no longer popular no one is scared about them anymore so they wanna start another one to regain fame and media attention kudos to the guys sponsoring this your punishment increases bastardized bastards

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by anibi9674: 2:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
hmm
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by sankky: 2:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
Suddenly since this regime came in, boko haram slowed down their attacks with no clear and obvious military intervention (apart from defeating BH on the pages of newspapers & other media platforms) while the herdsmen became more emboldened and brutal just because a Fulani man is in power.
Maybe this was the real change they had in mind.
RIP to the dead anyways

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by fryoobest(m): 2:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
d
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by Thobiy(m): 2:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
This Herdsmen Are Back

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by Lanre4uonly(m): 2:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
This is now becoming worrisome. It is well.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) / Yahoo-yahoo, Yahoo-plus, But Have You Heard About Yahoo-uber? / 'Nnewi Deities Exposed Kidnapper Evans, Neutralised His Charms’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.