Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Soldiers Lead Boko Haram Victims Back To Their Base In Borno State. See Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Lead Boko Haram Victims Back To Their Base In Borno State. See Photos (35692 Views)

Young Man Visits Ojukwu Bunker In Abia State. See What He Saw. Photos / Boko Haram Victims Funds: Buhari Speaks On Wrongdoings, Vows To Punish Culprits / Rescued Boko Haram’s Victims Are Suffering From Starvation: Washighton Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Lead Boko Haram Victims Back To Their Base In Borno State. See Photos by kennyman2000(m): 8:06pm On Mar 24, 2016
Good one. God bless the NA
Re: Soldiers Lead Boko Haram Victims Back To Their Base In Borno State. See Photos by phemmie06(m): 8:08pm On Mar 24, 2016
God bless you but what of the new women captured in Adamawa yesterday
Re: Soldiers Lead Boko Haram Victims Back To Their Base In Borno State. See Photos by Iamlordgee(m): 8:08pm On Mar 24, 2016
Say baba.
Re: Soldiers Lead Boko Haram Victims Back To Their Base In Borno State. See Photos by callJesu: 8:11pm On Mar 24, 2016
Good report... Keep it up
Re: Soldiers Lead Boko Haram Victims Back To Their Base In Borno State. See Photos by Jdesilentkiller(m): 8:15pm On Mar 24, 2016
Back to your tents o ye children of Ham for the virgin-chasers have been chased away........may the peace and tranquility in that region be sustained in Jesus name.
Re: Soldiers Lead Boko Haram Victims Back To Their Base In Borno State. See Photos by Icekyng: 8:17pm On Mar 24, 2016
Make una See me See wahalaoooo, I went for the burial of a friends grand dad somewhere in Anambra, & in that village, when someone dies, an elderly man will come up and tell whose next to die. So this man came along and said that the next person whose going to die is the one who decides to leave the burial ground first. Friends since yesterday I stil dey dia ooh, nobody wan 1st go oo, everybody just lie down, Even the old man at age 112 years is lying down beside me, he is asking me if my people never start to look for me? As am talking to u now am still lying down . What should I do next ? Please advise.
Re: Soldiers Lead Boko Haram Victims Back To Their Base In Borno State. See Photos by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 24, 2016
Sunofgod:
sweet roads...

Sarcastic
Re: Soldiers Lead Boko Haram Victims Back To Their Base In Borno State. See Photos by ify2nyce(f): 8:29pm On Mar 24, 2016
so these borno people still get motor?
Re: Soldiers Lead Boko Haram Victims Back To Their Base In Borno State. See Photos by amdoyin82(m): 8:30pm On Mar 24, 2016
Kudos to dem all..
Re: Soldiers Lead Boko Haram Victims Back To Their Base In Borno State. See Photos by classiclight(m): 8:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]more grease to the elbow of our gallant soldiers [i]more grease to the elbow of our gallant soldiers [/i]more grease to the elbow of our gallant soldiers
Re: Soldiers Lead Boko Haram Victims Back To Their Base In Borno State. See Photos by Pascalberry(m): 8:34pm On Mar 24, 2016
ThunderTrail:
God Bless NA
God Bless Nigeria
God Bless PMB
Diz una God bless God bless, God dan bless u?
Re: Soldiers Lead Boko Haram Victims Back To Their Base In Borno State. See Photos by emerged01(m): 8:35pm On Mar 24, 2016

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Lead Boko Haram Victims Back To Their Base In Borno State. See Photos by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 24, 2016
Icekyng:
Make una See me See wahalaoooo, I went for the burial of a friends grand dad somewhere in Anambra, & in that village, when someone dies, an elderly man will come up and tell whose next to die. So this man came along and said that the next person whose going to die is the one who decides to leave the burial ground first. Friends since yesterday I stil dey dia ooh, nobody wan 1st go oo, everybody just lie down, Even the old man at age 112 years is lying down beside me, he is asking me if my people never start to look for me? As am talking to u now am still lying down . What should I do next ? Please advise.
lol ,scream bomb
Re: Soldiers Lead Boko Haram Victims Back To Their Base In Borno State. See Photos by hotspec(m): 8:40pm On Mar 24, 2016
skylowlow:
My naija soldiers are working.

Well done!!

[img]http://2.bp..com/-bWBI3Jjt9ro/Tw7THhvbzGI/AAAAAAAABFI/jD8EAXXrmhU/s1600/Chocolate+boys+soldiers+nijawhistle+nigerian+music+blog.jpg[/img]
Are these your soldiers? These are forest guards and not Nigerian gallant soldiers. God bless the Nigerian Army!
Re: Soldiers Lead Boko Haram Victims Back To Their Base In Borno State. See Photos by brainpulse: 8:51pm On Mar 24, 2016
CHANGE.....

I have seen Change in the war on terror
I have seen Change in the war on corruption
I have seen Change in the running of NNPC
I have seen Change in our global perception
I have seen Change in national leadership
I have seen Change in the government belief in its ability and that of his nation
I have seen Change in the fraud call oil subsidy

I will see Change in power and other infrastructures
I will see Change in distribution of petroleum products
I will see Change in employment generation
I will see Change in diversification of the economy
I will see Change in the administration of our sports
I will see Change in Tourism

But if I can also see Change in the attitude of you and I. ..Change in our way old ways of wanting to have process subverted to have our ways faster....If I can see a Nigerian in Heathrow behaving same way in Murtala Mohammed Airport...

THEN, CHANGE has finally come to stay because Change begins with you and I!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Lead Boko Haram Victims Back To Their Base In Borno State. See Photos by Babyphinas(f): 8:51pm On Mar 24, 2016
Nice one
Re: Soldiers Lead Boko Haram Victims Back To Their Base In Borno State. See Photos by nwaanambra1(m): 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
[size=14pt]why do we always forget to giv extra kudos to the civilian JTF whom without their humongous sacrifices, this war would av still been a long way from victory!

Checkout this pic and you will see that they are the ones mounting road block in the middle of the road to hell. undecided[/size]

they really deserve to be absorbed into the Nigerian Army undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Lead Boko Haram Victims Back To Their Base In Borno State. See Photos by rusher14: 8:58pm On Mar 24, 2016
This is no mudslinging time.

Jonathan was not a military man and had no previous experience in handling such matters.

Largely, the war was prolonged due to the avaricious nature of many Nigerians, military officers especially.

Jonathan's government has gone.

Time to look to a new future.

Nigerians must come together to prosper the land.

We have talents and even though things are bleak now the opportunities are there.

We can unite to forge ahead.

We've won one major battle.

It's time to align to win the war against hunger, poor facilities and power outages.

It's time to sell Nigerian, buy Nigerian and proclaim with pride that we are Nigerians.

This nation would make it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Lead Boko Haram Victims Back To Their Base In Borno State. See Photos by macaranta(m): 9:08pm On Mar 24, 2016
Good one
Re: Soldiers Lead Boko Haram Victims Back To Their Base In Borno State. See Photos by wadetaw202: 9:10pm On Mar 24, 2016
Op, can you pls kick start that your brain and compare the topic with the content?

Is there agreement between the two?
Re: Soldiers Lead Boko Haram Victims Back To Their Base In Borno State. See Photos by merits(m): 9:11pm On Mar 24, 2016
Kudos!!!

Re: Soldiers Lead Boko Haram Victims Back To Their Base In Borno State. See Photos by allycat: 9:18pm On Mar 24, 2016
Those people do not resemble people that have been in IDP camp, no women, no children. People that escaped from their villages with nothing but the clothes off their back now returning with private cars, very few public transport vehicles or trucks. Their houses were burnt down and farms razed to the ground yet they are gping back empty hand Ed no sign of sup plies or anyghing. What I see are people traveling caught up in traffic somewhere in the north or correct fuel queue.
Re: Soldiers Lead Boko Haram Victims Back To Their Base In Borno State. See Photos by Djmamman(m): 9:30pm On Mar 24, 2016
mayorkyzo:
Have to commend the NA..yes they are not perfect but they are trying their best...

Gentleman all the same no body is perfect, but Nig. army have done the best if you remember the period of GEJ when human soul consider less valuable, he only give money and ho back to bar and continue his inherited duty.
Re: Soldiers Lead Boko Haram Victims Back To Their Base In Borno State. See Photos by dammytosh: 9:32pm On Mar 24, 2016
Beerukky:
kilo worry eh?

My dear Fiile oponu ni omo nan
Re: Soldiers Lead Boko Haram Victims Back To Their Base In Borno State. See Photos by fleshbeing: 9:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
Kudos to these brave worriors
Re: Soldiers Lead Boko Haram Victims Back To Their Base In Borno State. See Photos by EYITAYOR231: 9:41pm On Mar 24, 2016
una dey try joor,shey dem be animal ni abi wetin dem wan do pass all these..i could still rememeber these time last year we knew the killing was much it has not been easy there was no safety anywhere in nigeria but right now i think the military has restored 88% peace in the northern region especially like jos and damaturu where the killing was so much....kudo nigerian army
Re: Soldiers Lead Boko Haram Victims Back To Their Base In Borno State. See Photos by Oduyalerapheal(m): 9:53pm On Mar 24, 2016
angelawoko:
Good News. Jesus was victorious over death, Nigeria shall be victorious over this Jihadist and you will be victorious over all ur problems. IJN
Amen my brother
Re: Soldiers Lead Boko Haram Victims Back To Their Base In Borno State. See Photos by nike4love: 9:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
U guys should have wait for 24hrs before u release this fake news,to distract nigerians from the abduction of the women in borno!!!
Ndi ara
Re: Soldiers Lead Boko Haram Victims Back To Their Base In Borno State. See Photos by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 10:00pm On Mar 24, 2016
Thank God i voted for change
Re: Soldiers Lead Boko Haram Victims Back To Their Base In Borno State. See Photos by FarukuWadata12(m): 10:18pm On Mar 24, 2016
God bless Nigerian Army God bless Nigeria
Re: Soldiers Lead Boko Haram Victims Back To Their Base In Borno State. See Photos by vislabraye(m): 10:21pm On Mar 24, 2016
franciskaine:
And finally the sad movie "Bokoharam" is coming to an end. This is what the ineffectual buffoon could not do despite the monumental fund channeled to this. My vote for Buhari is never wasted!

See as I just share likes like say tomorrow no dey, thank God no wailer commented before me. All those that commented b4 me, God bless you all for at least talking positives about Nigeria and the Nigerian Army.

They are Buharis brothers. Don't forget the Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Soldiers Lead Boko Haram Victims Back To Their Base In Borno State. See Photos by Obamina(m): 10:28pm On Mar 24, 2016
I no go go. Ones beaten...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary / Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) / Senator T.A Orji To Distribute 300 Bags Of Beans, 1240 Cartons Of Noddles (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.