Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,694 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Thank You Mr President As Wike Pledges Loyalty To The President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thank You Mr President As Wike Pledges Loyalty To The President. (1190 Views)

Buratai Dapper In Suit As Wike Hosts Colorful Banquet In Rivers / Rivers State Honors Jonathan, Patience, Odili, Omehia As Wike Decorates Them / Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You Mr President As Wike Pledges Loyalty To The President. by Zobski(m): 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2016
The Governor also thanked the Rivers people for conducting themselves peacefully during the elections.
He also pledged his commitment and loyalty to
President Buhari, adding that the Rivers government will do all in its power to assist security personnel to maintain peace and order in Rivers state.
He said ”I wish to also express my profound gratitude and loyalty to the President and Commander-in-Chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, His Excellency, Muhammadu Buhari for his uncompromising commitment towards entrenching a permanent culture of free, fair and credible elections in the country.”
Wike also sympathised with the family of the corper who was killed during the elections, Mr. Dumiebi Samuel Okonta, and prayed that his soul rest in peace.
He also said ”I am fully convinced that all those persons, including highly placed politicians, INEC staff and members of the Security Services, who deliberately worked to sabotage the re-run elections in the State on March 19, 2016, were fifth columnists and enemies of progress who were out and determined to undermine the electoral process and perpetuate the old discredited ways of doing things in order to ridicule the people of Rivers State, Mr. President, and the nation in general, as incapable of conducting credible and violence elections before the global community.”
”I wish to re-emphasize that I fully share Mr. President’s position that we must as a people and as a nation exterminate the scourge of recurring flawed elections and join the rest of the civilized world in conducting relatively flawless and credible elections at all times,” Wike added.

opera.pulse.ng/local/rivers-rerun-wike-thanks-rivers-citizens-pledges-loyalty-to-buhari-id4841685.html
source:

Re: Thank You Mr President As Wike Pledges Loyalty To The President. by merit2015(m): 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2016
Zobski:
The Governor also thanked the Rivers people for conducting themselves peacefully during the elections.
President Buhari, adding that the Rivers government will do all in its power to assist security personnel to maintain peace and order in Rivers state.
He said ”I wish to also express my profound gratitude and loyalty to the President and Commander-in-Chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, His Excellency, Muhammadu Buhari for his uncompromising commitment towards entrenching a permanent culture of free, fair and credible elections in the country.”
Wike also sympathised with the family of the corper who was killed during the elections, Mr. Dumiebi Samuel Okonta, and prayed that his soul rest in peace.
He also said ”I am fully convinced that all those persons, including highly placed politicians, INEC staff and members of the Security Services, who deliberately worked to sabotage the re-run elections in the State on March 19, 2016, were fifth columnists and enemies of progress who were out and determined to undermine the electoral process and perpetuate the old discredited ways of doing things in order to ridicule the people of Rivers State, Mr. President, and the nation in general, as incapable of conducting credible and violence elections before the global community.”
”I wish to re-emphasize that I fully share Mr. President’s position that we must as a people and as a nation exterminate the scourge of recurring flawed elections and join the rest of the civilized world in conducting relatively flawless and credible elections at all times,” Wike added.

opera.pulse.ng/local/rivers-rerun-wike-thanks-rivers-citizens-pledges-loyalty-to-buhari-id4841685.html
source:
Re: Thank You Mr President As Wike Pledges Loyalty To The President. by merit2015(m): 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2016
[quote author=Zobski post=44074198]The Governor also thanked the Rivers people for conducting themselves peacefully during the elections.

This contrary to fayose's view of Buhari on this same election
Re: Thank You Mr President As Wike Pledges Loyalty To The President. by Tocheagle(m): 6:44pm On Mar 24, 2016
Why dis guy face dey always serious
Re: Thank You Mr President As Wike Pledges Loyalty To The President. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2016
I wish to also express my profound gratitude and loyalty to the President and Commander-in-Chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, His Excellency, Muhammadu Buhari for his uncompromising commitment towards entrenching a permanent culture of free, fair and credible elections in the country.”

Politicians share.. lipsrsealed
Re: Thank You Mr President As Wike Pledges Loyalty To The President. by jmichlins(m): 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2016
Tocheagle:
he is a man. Idiagbo confirmed it too. Good for the state now they can experience real governance
Re: Thank You Mr President As Wike Pledges Loyalty To The President. by Blizzy9ja: 7:36pm On Mar 24, 2016
Tocheagle:
Governing Rivers state is serious business... Fightng the Lizard of Ubima is serious business
Re: Thank You Mr President As Wike Pledges Loyalty To The President. by ckmayoca: 8:08pm On Mar 24, 2016
Lol. Trying to clip buhari wit hailing.
I hope buhari accepts the thanks in good fate.
Re: Thank You Mr President As Wike Pledges Loyalty To The President. by Naijacitizen(m): 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier. / APC Wins Bwari Area Council Chairmanship Election / PHOTO: Tony Anenih Forgives Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.