Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,668 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Stampede At Abuja Airport Now!!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Stampede At Abuja Airport Now!!!! (951 Views)

Nest Oil Private Jet Lost Control At Abuja Airport (Photos) / The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion / Man Parks Wrongly At Abuja Airport & Comes Back To Meet This Crazy Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stampede At Abuja Airport Now!!!! by dedonchi: 7:01pm On Mar 24, 2016
Pls help needed urgently at Abuja international airport. Everything has collapsed.

Re: Stampede At Abuja Airport Now!!!! by kunlexbaba45(m): 7:03pm On Mar 24, 2016
Na by force to board plane. Make una go Park go enta motor

2 Likes

Re: Stampede At Abuja Airport Now!!!! by bankyblue(m): 7:03pm On Mar 24, 2016
Airik abi midview they run promo?

1 Like

Re: Stampede At Abuja Airport Now!!!! by Julietcutie(f): 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2016
go nd find Chisco or the young shall grow or peace park nd go wer u wanna go o... hehe but wait is d airline doing a promo or wat
Re: Stampede At Abuja Airport Now!!!! by Oblitz(m): 7:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
I see
Re: Stampede At Abuja Airport Now!!!! by femo86(m): 8:38pm On Mar 24, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Na wa oooo...Awuuf dey run belle oooo
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Stampede At Abuja Airport Now!!!! by chimah3(m): 8:46pm On Mar 24, 2016
Where is the Stampede undecided
Re: Stampede At Abuja Airport Now!!!! by DisGuy: 8:58pm On Mar 24, 2016
What happened? Delayed flight or security alert?
Re: Stampede At Abuja Airport Now!!!! by dedonchi: 9:19pm On Mar 24, 2016
From my point of view I think the airline officials are the cause of this current stampede. One of the airlines had 3 sets of passengers. One for 2pm the other for 4pm and a last one. The plane that was suppose to board the 4pm people landed but the airline officials decided to board the 2pm passengers first. A first come first serve service. Lo and behold the 4pm passengers staged a protest that they were not interested in what the airline operatives were saying. Another airline was to fly out but they couldn't board their passengers because of the situation. The airline officials were not present to brief passengers on the developments and the sound system in the airport was totally down. You would notice that someone is trying to give an announcement but you can't hear a single word no matter how attentive you try to listen. These 2 reasons were the causes of the whole scene as all the over 2000 stranded passengers were trying to get info on the latest development so as not to miss their flight even while in the boarding room. A particular airline had about 10 flights to different destinations that were waiting while others had 5, 3, 7 and so on. As at 8pm there were only 3 flights ready to leave. The passengers had to force their way through the boarding gate to go and board any available flight. I know that boarding room will still be filled up as I have gotten to my destination
Re: Stampede At Abuja Airport Now!!!! by MRBrownJ: 10:45pm On Mar 24, 2016
mad airline people, i guess common sense is not common.
btw did they say where the original 2pm flight was?
Re: Stampede At Abuja Airport Now!!!! by Ayodejioak(m): 11:37pm On Mar 24, 2016
This is serious... Seun lalastic fp pls
Re: Stampede At Abuja Airport Now!!!! by DisGuy: 12:49am On Mar 25, 2016
Which Airline?
Re: Stampede At Abuja Airport Now!!!! by Flexherbal(m): 5:03am On Mar 25, 2016
Where do we turn? The roads are bad, trains are not working effectively, airlines are disappointing and we can travel by water.
Re: Stampede At Abuja Airport Now!!!! by Ofodirinwa: 5:27am On Mar 25, 2016
zoo

(1) (Reply)

Afraid Of Heights? These Are Top 5 Ways To Handle Turbulence On Flights / Lagos State Government Cancels Saturday’s Environmental Sanitation / I Need Your Advice On This Guys Prove Of Source Of Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.