Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,593 members, 7,823,580 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Jonathan Made Me The Richest Man In Africa And 25th In The World - Dangote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Made Me The Richest Man In Africa And 25th In The World - Dangote (3363 Views)

Jonathan Made Mistakes, But Buhari Is A Mistake – Reno Omokri / Jonathan Made Osinbajo’s Tour Of Niger Delta A Success - Niger Delta Militants / Ogoni Clean-up: Jonathan Made A Mistake – Traditional Ruler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Made Me The Richest Man In Africa And 25th In The World - Dangote by MrPolitics: 7:15pm On Mar 24, 2016
Nigerian billionaire and business mogul, Aliko Dangote has revealed his benefits from the 6-year rulership of former president, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan who was defeated in the election by the current administration.

dangote

The man Goodluck Ebele Jonathan will forever remain significant in the life of one of the most successful businessmen in the world, Aliko Dangote due to the enabling ground he created for his business to strive while the former was president.
This is a throwback report which took place in September, 2013 concerning the economic achievements of Jonathan which has faded away in the hearts of some Nigerians due to insinuations of massive corruption, youth unemployment, Boko Haram insurgency amongst others during his administration.
Aliko Dangote once said that his achievements as the richest man in Africa and 25th richest man on earth were attributable to the favourable policies of the administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan.Dangote disclosed this in Nairobi when the former President Goodluck Jonathan met with the Nigerian community in Kenya in the month of September 2013 while the later was still in power.The meeting was part of the activities lined up for the three-day visit of President Jonathan to Kenya.

Dangote, who was on the entourage of the president to Kenya, told the gathering that Jonathan had done a lot to improve the business climate in Nigeria.

“I want to tell you what the president has been doing in Nigeria. He is very humble and may not want to sing about what he has been doing.

“I will tell you what he has been doing to Nigerians and to some of us who are in business in Nigeria. We are very grateful for some of the policies he has introduced.

READ Buhari May Be Forced To Implement Sharia Law On Nigeria [Report]
“As you all know, without good policies of government, there is no way a person like me from a big town like Kano can rise from a humble beginning to become the 25th richest person on earth.

“Without the policies of the president and also making sure that there is consistency in the policies of the government, this could not have happened,”he said.

- See more at: http://theonlyibk.com/2016/03/goodluck-jonathan-made-25th-richest-man-world-aliko-dangote/#sthash.PRicpSps.dpuf
Re: Jonathan Made Me The Richest Man In Africa And 25th In The World - Dangote by domopps(m): 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2016
He can say that again......

Cheeeeers

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Made Me The Richest Man In Africa And 25th In The World - Dangote by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2016
Oga Na for your pocket and your family. God bless our hustle

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Made Me The Richest Man In Africa And 25th In The World - Dangote by Tocheagle(m): 7:32pm On Mar 24, 2016
Wetin concern me
Re: Jonathan Made Me The Richest Man In Africa And 25th In The World - Dangote by Oblitz(m): 7:50pm On Mar 24, 2016
you see! even Dangote dey confess

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Made Me The Richest Man In Africa And 25th In The World - Dangote by Aromas: 8:06pm On Mar 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Ooh Tonye you carry juju 4 mouth grin na weytin dey my mouth nw hin u talk so.
Amen to that prayer!!! Hustle must pay

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Made Me The Richest Man In Africa And 25th In The World - Dangote by MrPolitics: 8:41pm On Mar 24, 2016
I think he's simply saying Jonathan's policies were favour able to investors and that's why the country was attracting investors in his time

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Made Me The Richest Man In Africa And 25th In The World - Dangote by Histrings08(m): 8:58pm On Mar 24, 2016
No matter d flaws of President GEJ , I still maintain this he can't be as bad as he's bn portrayed by d apc nd their hosts of media forces

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Made Me The Richest Man In Africa And 25th In The World - Dangote by LudaChriz(m): 9:08pm On Mar 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

If Buhari can employ half of the number of workers in his pay-roll in the next three years, it will be a great achievement for the dullard

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Made Me The Richest Man In Africa And 25th In The World - Dangote by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:09pm On Mar 24, 2016
Can Innoson, Ibeto, and other Igbo sons say the same thing??

That was how he kept on Building Almajiri schools in the north and kept us promising us 2nd Niger bridge!!

I Voted GEJ out!! Nonsense

#IgbosKillingIgbos

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Made Me The Richest Man In Africa And 25th In The World - Dangote by Blackfire(m): 9:21pm On Mar 24, 2016
i don't care who rules , all i ask is let his policies favour me.
Re: Jonathan Made Me The Richest Man In Africa And 25th In The World - Dangote by johnmartus(m): 10:26pm On Mar 24, 2016
This so called dangote is certified thief

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Made Me The Richest Man In Africa And 25th In The World - Dangote by Toniwirelex: 11:49pm On Mar 24, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

That was how he kept on Building Almajiri schools in the north and kept us promising us 2nd Niger bridge!!

#IgbosKillingIgbos
how come u're d one complaining on their behalf, or are u their mouthpiece??
People like you will even vote their parents out if they fail to provide lunch.....

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Made Me The Richest Man In Africa And 25th In The World - Dangote by sonature1: 1:03am On Mar 25, 2016
Jonathan just had to give Dangote the enabling environment because Dangote has the betterment of Nigeria at heart. This is because he strongly believes in investing his ALL in Nigeria and not waiting for any White man to develop this country. If our corrupt leaders had been investing their loots in Nigeria, Nigeria would have gone farther than this in development.

I can proudly say that if Dangote fails today, many families are finished in Nigeria.

God bless Aliko Dangote.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Made Me The Richest Man In Africa And 25th In The World - Dangote by abumeinben(m): 1:56am On Mar 25, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Ehn ehn!?

So u dey sabi yarn pidgin laka dis.

In life bro, you need at least one person, or just one person, to testify of ya good deeds. GEJ was so smart he chose Alinko Dagote, who not only employed BSc, MSc degree holders, but also PhD holders. Oh yeah! Plus he now has a branch in one African country like that.
Get monopolised bro

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Made Me The Richest Man In Africa And 25th In The World - Dangote by spartanobad(m): 2:16am On Mar 25, 2016
[quote author=MrPolitics post=44075351]Nigerian billionaire and business mogul, Aliko Dangote has revealed his benefits from the 6-year rulership of former president, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan who was defeated in the election by the current administration.

dangote

The man Goodluck Ebele Jonathan will forever remain significant in the life of one of the most successful businessmen in the world, Aliko Dangote due to the enabling ground he created for his business to strive while the former was president.
This is a throwback report which took place in September, 2013 concerning the economic achievements of Jonathan which has faded away in the hearts of some Nigerians due to insinuations of massive corruption, youth unemployment, Boko Haram insurgency amongst others during his administration.
Aliko Dangote once said that his achievements as the richest man in Africa and 25th richest man on earth were attributable to the favourable policies of the administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan.Dangote disclosed this in Nairobi when the former President Goodluck Jonathan met with the Nigerian community in Kenya in the month of September 2013 while the later was still in power.The meeting was part of the activities lined up for the three-day visit of President Jonathan to Kenya.

Dangote, who was on the entourage of the president to Kenya, told the gathering that Jonathan had done a lot to improve the business climate in Nigeria.

“I want to tell you what the president has been doing in Nigeria. He is very humble and may not want to sing about what he has been doing.

“I will tell you what he has been doing to Nigerians and to some of us who are in business in Nigeria. We are very grateful for some of the policies he has introduced.

READ Buhari May Be Forced To Implement Sharia Law On Nigeria [Report]
“As you all know, without good policies of government, there is no way a person like me from a big town like Kano can rise from a humble beginning to become the 25th richest person on earth.

“Without the policies of the president and also making sure that there is consistency in the policies of the government, this could not have happened,”he said.

- See more at: http://theonlyibk.com/2016/03/goodluck-jonathan-made-25th-richest-man-world-aliko-dangote/#sthash.PRicpSps.dpuf oya oya wetin wetin u give am in return.?
Re: Jonathan Made Me The Richest Man In Africa And 25th In The World - Dangote by ZZ22: 5:14am On Mar 25, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

#IgbosKillingIgbos
its obvious a your liar, its obvious your a yoruba bush boy, its obvious GEJ with his economic policies uplifted Innoson to where he is today.. So go and make peace with yourself

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Made Me The Richest Man In Africa And 25th In The World - Dangote by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:57am On Mar 25, 2016
Oblitz:
you see! even Dangote dey confess

Lubbish!
He was playing to the galleries back then in 2013.
Na politricks of yesteryear's.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Made Me The Richest Man In Africa And 25th In The World - Dangote by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:57am On Mar 25, 2016
ZZ22:
its obvious a your liar, its obvious your a yoruba bush boy, its obvious GEJ with his economic policies uplifted Innoson to where he is today.. So go and make peace with yourself

Mechie onu my friend!!!

I for Insult you in Igbo, na jst say I dey fear Ban!!

Ana ko A, E na ko bullsh**!!

Ibeto no be the same thing wey him and dangote dey do??

So him favour Innosson, na only for this regime we come dey hear say Innosson dey manufacture car!!

I no blame you!!

Isi cashew

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Made Me The Richest Man In Africa And 25th In The World - Dangote by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:00am On Mar 25, 2016
Toniwirelex:
how come u're d one complaining on their behalf, or are u their mouthpiece??
People like you will even vote their parents out if they fail to provide lunch.....

I think you should ask Balotelli who he Loves most!!

Real Parents or Adopted parent
Re: Jonathan Made Me The Richest Man In Africa And 25th In The World - Dangote by ZZ22: 8:04am On Mar 25, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Mechie onu my friend!!!

I for Insult you in Igbo, na jst say I dey fear Ban!!

Ana ko A, E na ko bullsh**!!

Ibeto no be the same thing wey him and dangote dey do??

So him favour Innosson, na only for this regime we come dey hear say Innosson dey manufacture car!!

I no blame you!!

Isi cashew
lol you dey fear ban to insult me in igbo really? My man if you be igbo if i jump make i no come down, make i just hang on air for eternity.. Dimkpa benin
Re: Jonathan Made Me The Richest Man In Africa And 25th In The World - Dangote by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:22am On Mar 25, 2016
ZZ22:
lol you dey fear ban to insult me in igbo really? My man if you be igbo if i jump make i no come down, make i just hang on air for eternity.. Dimkpa benin

Onye bU Dimkpa Benin??

Bia nwanne, nekwa anya na face ooo...

Abum nwa 042 confirm!!

So anako ihe ndi Igbo, emechie onu gi!!

Ihota go??
Re: Jonathan Made Me The Richest Man In Africa And 25th In The World - Dangote by dukecharles(m): 8:32am On Mar 25, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

#IgbosKillingIgbos

Bia fool, is GEJ an Igbo man? Just pack well, who made all Ministries, and Agencies to be using Innoson cars as their official vehicle and for DG's, who lifted the ban on Ibeto cement and products? GEJ empowered the IGBOS and even every other Nigerian economically with favourable economic policies not only Dangote. If you don't know what to say, please keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Made Me The Richest Man In Africa And 25th In The World - Dangote by sol2galay: 8:55am On Mar 25, 2016
dukecharles:

Bia fool, is GEJ an Igbo man? Just pack well, who made all Ministries, and Agencies to be using Innoson cars as their official vehicle and for DG's, who lifted the ban on Ibeto cement and products? GEJ empowered the IGBOS and even every other Nigerian economically with favourable economic policies not only Dangote. If you don't know what to say, please keep quiet.

Taa mechie Onu gi dia!! Innosson is a self made businessman even till this moment no government agencies is mandated to use Innosson as it's officier cars,and I can condifidently tell u that IVM is receiving more recognition now more than ever. And who told u it was GEJ who lifted ban on Ibeto? No it was Alhaji Yaradua which we jubiliated for that,pls read ur history book well.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Set To Become Biggest African Power Since Pharaonic Egypt / Breaking!! ..Rivers State APC Given Final Burial.. / “Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again” - Tinubu Tells Voter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.